I do not want this!

Behind the scene

The boys did their make up and dressed for the upcoming interview.

The interview was placed in a big balcony where they will do the interview and were seated in the next order: JR, Aron, Minhyun, Baekho and Ren. They were all in a good mood and the interview was going pretty well. They were all laughing and chatting happily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HONMP6u6TxA

 

After they were done, the boys immediately went back to their rooms.

 

- - - - -

 

Minhyun P.O.V.

 

Ahhh... The fangirls will probably have a time of their life when they see how stupid I behaved around Aron. But honestly I really don't think Aron has any flaws. He is charming, good-looking, has a good sense of humor and he is really cool with that english of his. I can't find any flaws in him.

y... he said my voice is y - I let a small giggle and a huge grin appeared on my face. I kept replaying that scene in my head and was now laughing like a little school girl and immediately pushed my head in the pillow not to let Aron hear it, but it was too late.

"Why are you laughing like that?" - Aron said laughing at me.

"Ahhh, nothing, nothing" - I was shaking my head.

"Common tell me! I wanna laugh too! Is it something funny from the interview?"

"Well..." - I didn't really know should I say it... but why wouldn't I? - "The time you said my voice is y."

"Well it is." - he said with a smile.

I was taken aback... my heart started beating like crazy, I could even hear it. What the hell is going on?

"You are making a weird face. Hey, are you ok?" - he sat on my bed, patting my back and was looking at me worrying.

The moment he placed his palm on my back my heart felt like it's about to burst. I felt sick. I felt sick in my stomach. I turned my head toward him and I looked at his eyes. My heart was hurting, it hurt so bad.

"Y-yes. I don't feel so good. Sorry... I'm gonna lay down." - he stood up from my bad and let me get under the covers.

"You gonna be ok? Do you need something? Should I call a manager?"

"No. It's ok. I'm going to sleep it away." - I said turning my back at him and facing the wall.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok. I feel sorry for you man. We have the rest of the day off and you don't feel good." - I heard him sit on his bed.

"You can go and have fun. You don't need to stay by my side." - I said in one breath, just wishing he will leave me alone and stop with this questions.

"Sorry, but I wasn't planing on staying." - as I heard this sentence it felt like I was stabbed in the stomach. - "So I'll go to JR now. If you feel even worse call me or the manager. For now try to sleep. I'll see you later. Bye!" - the door closed.

I started crying not believing what was happening. I was not stupid I knew what this feelings were, but I do not want them. I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE THIS FEELINGS. I felt like I betrayed him. I felt like I betrayed myself. I was never interested in opposite ... I thought a lot of time that I might be gay, but every time I just write off those thoughts. What to do now? Aron can't know about this. I have to write off this feelings too. I don't want to like him. I don't want to be gay. I don't want to fall in love now. I have my job. I have my friends. I'm doing good. I SHOULD WRITE THIS FEELINGS OFF! I was determent.

As I was saying all this to myself with a sniffy nose and eyes full of tears I fell asleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm sorry it is such a short chapter, but I wanted to make this chapter just about Minhyun <3

Don't be a silent reader =3