The room

Behind the scene

Baekho's and Ren's room

 

Baekho opens the door and both boys come in, Ren immediately attacking the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower." - he announces.

"Ok." - Baekho replays putting his suitcase on the left bed he choose it will be his.

"Wait. Ren!" - he said going to the bathroom door.

The door opens and Ren looks at him saying - "Huh?"

"Let me take the shower first since you are the slow one."

"Ahhh, but I'll be d---"

Baekho cuts Ren in the middle of his sentence - "I'll be fast." - he said putting his hand on his shoulder, assuring him he'll keep his word.

"Ok, fine. Go." - Ren said going out of the bathroom and placing his luggage on the right bed and laying on it.

Baekho was indeed fast with his shower and he walked out in less than 10 min. He was wearing a simple black no-sleeves shirt and sweatpants and his body was not properly dryed, so you could still see beads of water on his body.

You could see on Ren's face that he was blushing and didn't really know where to look. Even though it happens all the time in dorm, he was still not used to it.

"It's all yours" - he smiled - "You see I was quick."

"Yeah, you were." - Ren smiled too and went for the bathroom.

Baekho was oon his laptop checking news and stuff he found interesting and Ren was in the bathroom for good 20 min. After he went out they chatted a little and were looking things on internet, until it was time for them to go.

 

- - - - -

 

Aron's and Minhyun's room

 

"Finally the bed! Sleeping in the plain was so uncomfortable." - Aron shook his head in disapproval and jumped on the bed.

"Yea, but don't fall asleep. You need to take a shower too, don't forget that." - Minhyun said sitting on a bed.

"Ahh, ing !" - he whined - "I'll take it 15 minutes earlier than we have to leave. Just please wake me if I fall asleep... actually inform me when I'll have to get up."

"You know I would do that even if you didn't tell me. Well I'm going to take shower then."

After the shower which didn't take long, Minhyun peeked to see if Aron was sleeping and he did. He stared at his sleeping face with a smile having a warm felling inside.

"Well don't you look peaceful like this... like a kid" - he whispered and giggled.

After 25 min. Minhyun woke Aron up and practically pulled him out of the bed and shoved him in the bathroom, since Aron didn't show any signs of willingly waking up.

 

- - - - -

 

JR's room

 

As he came inside, he put the luggage on the floor and went right where the bathroom was taking a shower. After it he took his iPad and laid in bed reading some news about them and thinking about the interview they'll do.

As the time passed it was time for him to go. As a good leader, he first went to the other boys rooms and going to the meeting place all together.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Please don't be a silent reader =)