After Effect

Behind the scene

Ren's P.O.V.

 

Our lips were finally touching. I can't even say how much I've been dreaming about this. I melted into the kiss, unconsciously putting my hand on his neck, pushing him more into it. He got closer, but soon broke the kiss off, holding the wrist of my arm.

"W-Why was your hand on my neck?" -his eyes widened in shock.

Well, what did you expect Ren, he is straight. But then again, so am I... well... for the most part. - "Why, why was my hand on your neck? It was for better control of the kiss." - I said naturally.

He just looked at me with his mouth hanging opened. All this made me feel like I was winning. I could practically tell him anything and in the end he will submit to me.

I giggled at the sight of his face and said: "Let's do it again."

"Ummm..." - he backed off, but that just made this whole situation even funnier and I wanted all the more to mess with him. He already kissed me, so what's the harm in doing it again. Right? I placed my elbows on his shoulders, stretched my arms, practically hugging him and was kissing him again, letting small giggles out. He didn't protest much... well it was probably because he still didn't fully realize what is going on, but oh well.

"Can you kiss me back?" - I said with a wide smile.

He just nodded and I leaned in the kiss again. He really didn't know how to say no to me. Poor Baekho.

And don't get me wrong. I know that this will never go beyond this. I'm aware that I'm just taking advantage of the cute fool, but I really, really don't care. This is making me happy and for now this level of happiness works for me. Yes, I'll probably... definitely get hurt in the future by this game I'm playing, but so what! I'm living for this moment, I'll worry about the future when it comes.

We were kissing for a while, until my heart and crotch couldn't take it any longer, so I just switched to giving him sweet pecks on his lips, giggling while doing it.

"R-Ren." - peck - "Why are-" - peck - "Why-" - peck - "Ren." - I pecked him again, but he pushed me away gently by the shoulders. I just looked at him with my forced smile, which I hope didn't look that way.

I was hurt when he pushed me. I'm on cloud nine, so please just leave me there for a while.

"Why are you giggling while k-k..." - Baekho had hart time saying it, but was looking me straight in the eyes. That made me happy, it means he's not regretting it... that much.

"Kissing me." - I finished for him.

"Yes, yes. Kissing me." - he said and I started clapping. - "He~y. Don't make fun of me."

"Sorry, but it was needed." - I giggled again. - "You can be so cute sometimes."

His smile brighten the room - "Ya~h. You're embarrassing."

I couldn't hold myself back and pecked him again.

"Ren!" - he panicked.

"Sorry, sorry." - I smiled.

Somehow the room went silent again. I didn't know what to say and I knew what I wanted to do, but I didn't want to do it in this moment.

It would be bad if he starts thinking something unnecessary. Well, I just have to show him that this didn't change anything. Our behavior shouldn't change.

I hit him in the arm - "Yah, Baekho. What are you thinking?" - just trying to do everything like it used to be.

"Ren. Your punches always hurt more then you think." - he hold his arm with pained expression.

"Don't be a baby." - I smirked and he gave me a smile.

Well... this was probably the last time I kissed Baekho. It was nice while it lasted.

I scooted beside him, put my arm around his and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Well... the thing we just did... that was something else."

"It was wasn't it?" - I looked up and smirked to him teasingly.

"I... you... ahhhh... Don't do that." he smiled and shook his head. - "We can't tell anyone about this." - he gave me a stern look.

"Sure."

"No, I'm serious. Anyone."

"I told you I won't." - I pinched him.

"Ouch! Fine, fine. Always so violent." - he giggled.

"Who would have thought I kiss so sweet, right?" - I . But his reaction took me by surprise. He was bright red, covering his mouth with his hand.

"God Ren, you're too much." - he said under his palm and I gave him a big smooch on a cheek. - "Yo, yo, yo!" - he backed off - "We are not making this into a everyday thing." - he looked at me with his serious eyes.

"Of course not, idiot." - I gave him "the are you thinking" look, although I would love that.

"Good." - he scooted back beside me.

"Just occasional."

"Noooooooouuu~!" - he backed off, flailing his arms around. It was such a hilarious sight.

"Wow, you really stretched that one, didn't you." - I was laughing.

After the laughter went down, again we both stayed quite for a while, until I yawned.

"Sleepy? Let's go back." - he said and patted my head, which made my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah, it's already 1 and tomorrow we're going back."

"Let's go then." - he got up and I starched my arms up to let him know that he should pull me up and so he did.

My stomach was so warm and fuzzy, I could literally see him sparkle. I smiled widely to him one more time and he automatically returned it. When he was about to push the doorknob of the door that were leading to the hall, I took my chance and kissed him one last time on the lips. Not giving him a fast, but a gentle kiss.

"This is the last one." - I smiled and so did he, shaking his head in disapproval of what I just did.

"Or not..." - I stick my tongue out with a little giggle.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

What do you think? Your opinion means a lot to me, so please comment ^^

(wow, last 4 chapters were dedicated to BaekRen <3)

 

Don't be a silent reader =)