Hour before the flight

Behind the scene

Minhyun's P.O.V.

 

That was it for me. I decided once and for all to kill my feelings for Aron. I wasn't only torturing myself with it, but others too. Aron was confused at what he did, and he didn't even do anything. All because of my silly feelings.

I even had to lie to him that I was sad and depressed because I missed my family and friends. Well, that was true. I really did miss them, but that wasn't the reason I avoided Aron.

It is all over now.

I hugged Aron and went back to my room, saying that I need to shower before the flight, because he wanted me to stay and talk more. I needed the last hour for myself. I decided to make a big step today. A big step for myself.

I got back to my room and fall onto my bed, taking big breathes in and out, repeating it 5 more times, then stood up and went in front of the mirror.

I took a one last breath before making a big step in my life.

 

- - - - -

 

Ren's P.O.V.

 

JR, Baekho and me were eating our late breakfast in the hotel's restaurant. I got myself nuttela and bread, stuffing it in my mouth. Ohhh~ heavenly food.

"You're enjoying it a little too much." - Baekho said, followed by giggles from JR.

"Dude, it's nuttela." - I smiled widely, lovingly looking at the bread spread with chocolate heaven.

*click*

All three of us blinked from flash and turned around, seeing a fan gasping and running away.

"Ahahahahahaha, what was that?" - Baekho said, unable to stop laughing.

"That was kinda cute" - JR was laughing too.

"She caught me in a silly position, i am sure of it. I can't let this picture go online." - I pouted cutely, aiming it at Baekho, but to my surprise JR was startled by my action and started fidgeting in his seat. The ? I looked at Baekho who didn't even noticed my cute pouting, he was more into his doughnut. I slapped his hand, making him drop it. He turned to me confused - "What did I do?"

"Nothing." - I put the last bite in my mouth and left the table, going up to my room.

 

- - - - -

 

JR's P.O.V.

 

"She caught me in a silly position, i am sure of it. I can't let this picture go online." - Ren said, making me lift my head to look at him and oh my god! He was wearing the cutest pout ever. I felt my heart stop, then beating like crazy. I saw the weirded out look on his face and quickly looked elsewhere. I hope he didn't see how weird I was. I glanced at him again and saw him smacking Baekho's hand, followed by Baekho's "What did I do?" and his "Nothing." and leaving the table.

Baekho looked at me, pointing at already left Ren with a confused expression.

"I have no idea..." - I said.

Baekho just shook his head.

 

After 10 more minutes, Baekho and me, left for our rooms too. It was around half an hour until we had to go to the airport.

I was standing in front of our, Ren's and mine apartment door, not really wanting to get in, because he was there. He really had me confused sometimes. But most of all, I'm pretty sure that pout was meant for Baekho. Ren is searching for Baekho's attention more and more these days. I'm not sure why.... or am I? Honestly, I don't want to know. I really don't.

But, Rennie... Ren... he is making me confused. Really, really confused. I mean he is a guy, but his actions and expressions reminds me of a girls. Is that why I feel confused? It must be. Yes, that is it.

I finally got my thoughts together and went inside.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

With every chapter I fail more and more ahahaha -.-, I'm really sorry.

I'm fighting with the ending. It will be stupid and none of you will like it, but the ending was planed since the beggining.

Well I'm trying to do it as realistically as possible. The only difference are, Ren likes Baekho and Minhyun likes Aron... and JR has a little crush maybe lol