Talking it Out

Behind the scene

Ren's P.O.V.

 

I knocked on the door and after couple of seconds Baekho opened them. Without even thinking about it I gave him a quick peck and entered his room, him staring at me in shock.

"Ren, we will not do that. Don't kiss me out of the blue." - he gave me a strict stare.

"So, it's ok if it's not out of the blue?" - I gave him a seductive smirk.

"No, it's not. You're missing the point here..."

I interrupted him - "Aishh~ I'm just joking, chill." - I sat on his bed, pouting.

"Don't even joke." - he sat across me on Minhyun's bed.

I gave him an annoyed look. What was I even expecting? He doesn't like me that way. I should be happy we even kissed.

"So what brings you here?" - he asked me, avoiding looking at me.

"I missed you." - I said with a poker face, obviously being annoyed by him.

As soon as he heard that, he immediately jumped out of bed, hugging me. Gosh, he was so simple. I returned the hug.

"Awww~ You are so cute." - he giggled.

"And you're so not." - I grimaced.

"That was mean." - he sat beside me.

"I see you didn't pack yet." - I said pointing at pile of stuff on the desk and chair. - "Minhyun must have had a breakdown." - I laughed.

"Yeah, he did. But if it's like this, I know where everything is."

"Creative mess, huh?"

"Exactly."

The rest of half an hour was spent in his room doing a little chit-chat and I helped Baekho pack, because God knows he won't do it on time.

Later we went to get JR and headed to the hotel's restaurant for breakfast.

 

- - - - -

 

Aron's P.O.V.

 

I heard knocking, got up my bed and opened the door. Minhyun was standing there with a sullen face and it really bugged me. I really, really didn't know what whs his problem with me. I felt so sad, confused and lonely.

I went to sit on my bed, him following behind me. We were both dead silent.

"..." - I opened my mouth to talk, but didn't have a clue how to start. My feelings were a mess and I didn't know how to put them in words.

He just looked at me and lowered his head, after a minute he finally spoke - "Such a scary silence."

"Yeah... I wanted for us to talk about... our friendship. It seems like we have some problems." - I began to say - "But I can't fix it if you don't tell me what is bothering you. Or am I bothering you?" - I asked with a hurt tone. - "And anways to fix our relationship, it needs work from both sides. I really like you Minhyun and up until now I had no problem with you. So what suddenly happened?" - I looked him straight in the eyes - "Seriously, did I do something?"

He was on the verge of tears and that shocked me. I could feel my heart tightening.

"You didn't do anything Aron. Nothing at all. It's just me and my head." - he took a deep breath - "You know... I'm really starting to miss my family and friends, even the school. I mean I love what I'm doing, I always wanted to be a singer, but it is sometimes just so hard..." - he paused and I put my hand around his shoulder for support, but he gently removed it. - "Look at me. I'm saying this to you and your friends and family are in America. This doesn't seem right. I'm being so selfish." - he started rubbing his face.

"Minhyun, we are here for each other. You always cheered me up with other guys when I was homesick. You even had patience for me learning Korean... you guys are my other family."

"Thank you and I'm sorry for acting this way." - he said and gave me a hug, which of course I returned. We both smiled at each other giving high five and suddenly he said something I didn't quite understand.

He pointed at his heart and said - "I'm killing them." - with a smile.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Since people were confused about what Minhyun was talking about, here is an explanation - He was talking about killing his feelings for Aron, once and for all.

Hello my dear subscribers. Yes, I am still alive ^^

I've been through a "writer's" block + was lazy.

I hope you won't dislike me and will still read this story ^^

Sorry for the short update =/

I missed you so much <3

 

Please don't be a silent reader =D