The Leader

Behind the scene

Aron's P.O.V.

 

I honesty feel sorry for Minhyun not feeling well and me not staying by his side. But he will sleep anyway, so why would I stay?

I was going toward JR's room, praying that he was not too tired from today and that we could hang out.

I knocked at the door saying - "It's Aron. Open up."

Second later JR opened giving me a smile. - "Yo, American boy. What brings you here? I was about to go to your and Minhyun's room"

"Minhyun is not feeling well. He is sleeping."

"Ohh . Does it look bad? Is he gonna be ok for tomorrow?"

"I think he will. He said he'll sleep it away. Maybe just a stomachache... I don't think it is anything serious." - I was still standing outside the door trying to get in, but he was not moving even an inch, me being unable to enter. - "JR! Dude! Will you let me in or are you not?"

"Oh, yeah! Ahahaha I forgot." - he let me pass and I sat on the bed, but he was still standing by the door.

"So... what are we gonna do?"

"I think I should go see how Minhyun is doing." - he said ignoring my question.

"Don't disturb him now. He's sleeping."

"Yea... but just in case."

"Aren't you a good leader." - I laughed.

"That's my job 24/7." - he laughed too. - "Give me the keys to yours room." - I gave it to him.

"We should go see if Baekho and Ren want to go with us somewhere." - I stood up from the bed and we were going out of the room.

"Yes. I'm hungry, so why not first go to hotel restaurant? I'm seriously starving."

"Yeah, me too. We'll do that. Go check on Minhyun and I'm going to those two. We'll meet at the restaurant."

"Sure." - he said and went to check on Minhyun while I was going to Baekho's and Ren's room.

 

- - - - -

 

JR's P.O.V.

 

I slowly opened the door to Minhyun's and Aron's room and saw Minhyun sleeping. "Sigh", he's really sleeping. I was looking at him for couple of seconds and decided to go out of the room. As I made one step i sneezed really loud waking Minhyun from his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me not really understanding why was I in their room.

"Hey." - he said with a sleepy voice. - "Why are you here?"

I could feel my face was shaped like - the did I just sneeze and wake him, I'm so stupid. I immediately apologized - "Sorry for waking you up."

"Yeah. I was sleeping really good." - he said rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry." - I repeated giving myself a mental face palm for waking him up. - "You feel better?"

"Not really, but I'll be ok. I just need to sleep a little more."

"What kind of sick do you think you have?" - the did I just say? Is that even a proper sentence. Can you even ask that? Can you even answer that? What was with that line? I laughed at myself for being so stupid.

"Lovesick" - he mumbled.

"Lovesick? What? How? Who? What?" - I asked not being prepared for that answer.

"I said stomachache!" - he said it like he was defending himself.

"Ohh, stomachache. You were mumbling so I didn't hear you right."

"Yeah... I wanna sleep some more, so..." - he said looking at me apologetic.

"Yes, sure. Sleep well, ok." - it was more me saying it to him then asking him.

"Yes." - he layed in bed again covering himself.

"If you need us, call us. We'll be here in a second." - I said and went to the restaurant.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No Baekho and Ren in this chapter. Sorry. I wanted to torture you a little with waiting for those two hehehe =3 (Honestly I don't know what to do with them =/ , they are kinda being difficult in this story.)

Don't be a silent reader =3