SMS

Behind the scene

Fast forward - The concert went so well. The atmosphere was amazing and the concert was a huge success. There was nothing that guys could complain about. It was that good and they were so happy.

After they went to their rooms the camera woman took a little video of them for Love story season 2 episode 1.

 

- - - - -

 

Baekho's P.O.V.

 

"That surprised me. I wasn't expecting this. I'm so happy our Love's will be able to see us soon." - I was putting my pajama pants on.

"Right! We even showed them our bare face. I hope reactions will be good." - he smiled and got under the covers.

"Your face is good. My just had breakout." - I felt my mood going down.

"Oh come on! You're handsome either way." 

I instantly smiled - "I am! Aren't I?!"

Minhyun just rolled his eyes and laughed and I did the same.

There was a silence for a while, until Minhyun spoke - "Poor Aron. He has headache and won't be in this episode."

"Yeah, I bet he's sad. But it's better for him to rest."

"Yes... he should rest..." - his voice trailed.

"You're really worried about him, huh?"

"Well, aren't we all?"

"That's true."

There was again silence for a while, but I decided to break it.

"Yah! You planning on sleeping?" - I asked and sat on Minhyun's bed.

"I guess I'm not?" - he turned around to face me and had a "what are you planning" look.

"Let's talk or play some game or something... I'm not tired... Are you?"

"Yeah. But let's play something... or talk." - he got out of the covers and sat beside me. We ended up talking for an hour or so. I felt like our friendship just got stronger. I'm happy about it.

 

- - - - -

 

Ren's P.O.V.

 

I was chatting and having fun with JR not awhile ago, but we decided to go to sleep. The day was indeed tiring. I was really tired and couldn't wait to fall asleep. A lot of thoughts went through my head, like concert, interview, boys, Baekho... Baekho... if I was in the same bed with him like I'm now with JR... how would I act? I don't think I would love to be in the same bed with Baekho, not right now that is. I was getting too weak around him. I had to straighten myself more.

I heard my phone buzzing. It's a mail, but from whom? It's midnight in 10 minutes. As I picked it up I saw Baekho's name. My face immediately pulled a big smile, but why would he send me a message? Did something happened? I opened the mail.

"Rennie! Please don't be sleeping! >.< I'm so bored and hyped up! I can't sleep. If you see this message please answer me and we'll meet in the hallway~" - I let out a giggle. He was so cute. I immediately replied.

"It's midnight babo! Go to sleep !!" - I decided to a little. I knew he will ask me again to meet him. My lips couldn't stop forming a smile. I waited for the message like some impatient girl. And it came after 30 seconds.

"Rennie~ Pretty Ren~ Pleaseeee meet me my Ren~ . Look, I'm even sending hearts <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ~ Comeeeee!~"

I was so happy with this message. I read it 10 times before I replied to him. My heart was beating like crazy and I didn't feel tired anymore. I was full of energy, love energy.

"If you give me a kiss, I'll come." - I typed it and looked at it for a minute, not knowing should I press send or not. But then again he is stupid, he will not get my signals. I pressed send and my palms started to sweat. What if he replies awkwardly or if he doesn't replay? Buzz throw me away from my thoughts.

"I'll even hug you, just please come!!" - Good enough. I smiled and shoot from my bed into my slippers and outside of my room to hallway where Baekho was. When he saw me he had that amazing smile on his face that could shine brighter then sun. He ran toward me and hugged me.

"Thank god! Rennie, I have so much energy! What should we do? This is so exciting, right?" - he was hyper, almost jumping.

"Baekho, you ok? You didn't eat anything bad?" - I laughed at the sight.

"I'm fine! Let's talk a little."

"Where?"

"We can go to the stairs and sit there. We will not disturb anyone that way." - he took my hand and started walking toward the stairs.

"Ok!" - I said overly excited. I felt kind of embarrassed, but I was so loving this feeling. I decided to embrace it fully for tonight.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another update ^.^

I hope you'll like this one =D

BaekRen feels!!! <3 ~

(I'm shamelessly promoting my own story ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/368467/hear-me-baekren )

Don't be a silent reader =3