Kids

Behind the scene

Minhyun's P.O.V.

 

I was taking a quick shower, thinking about the new arrangement. Honestly I felt so happy that I was with Baekho in the room and not with Aron. My determination about killing my feelings for Aron was in full gear. I was brushing off all of my emotions when he was next to me. The moment my heart would start pounding I would stop it, telling myself that it is not a big deal he's beside me.

I went out of the bathroom and saw Baekho who was more then ready to take a shower. He was only wearing boxers and in his hand he was holding clean pair. His jeans and shirt thrown on the bed.

"You gonna clean that?" - I pointed to his bed.

"Later... please don't nag." - He passed beside me and went to bathroom.

"I wasn't... ahhh whatever." - I sighed.

Ok... maybe it would be better if I got a single room. Baekho and I never really got that close, believe it or not. I mean, of course we are friends and I like him as one, but... it's still awkward being just the two of us and I'm sure he thinks the same.

I took his jeans and shirt and place it on the chair. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes trying to get a little bit of rest.

"Don't fall asleep." - he came out of bathroom only in his boxers again.

"I won't." - I sat on the bed.

"Ahhh my face got some new "problems"."

"Where?"

"Forehead and on the chin. Ahhh, great..." - he was looking at himself in the mirror.

"Don't worry, the make-up will cover it."

"I know... but on some photos it will be seen."

I laughed - "So what?" - he just whined.

We were chatting some more until it was the time to go. Maybe this arrangement was better than I thought, it will bring us closer. Yeah, I'm determined to build a better relationship with Baekho.

 

- - - - -

 

JR's P.O.V.

 

"I really need to go! I was trying to hold it since the dance practice!"

"I'll be over soon! Just hold it in!" - I was shampooing my body - "Why didn't you go when we arrived here?!"

"I didn't need to go at that time!" - he whined.

"Wait a little. I'll be out in a minute!"

"! I really can't! I'm going in!" - the door went open and I could hear the zipper going down.

"Oh, God NO! Ren!!" - I turned the shower on just so I don't need to hear the sound.

"Ahh~ I feel 2 kilos lighter. Sorry about this." - he flushed.

"I can't believe you did this..."

"I really needed to go and I can't see you, so what's the big problem?"

"...It's not. Just... you're like a kid." - I laughed.

"Well, I'm going." - he chuckled.

This is going to be fun. Me and Ren in the same room! Great! I really like him the best, we are just so compatible. The smile creeped on my face.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

I'm sorry it took me so long to update this chapter. Right now I have college exams and they are taking my time away =( (I had 3 exams and I passed them all!! Yaaay =)) Exams will be over in less than 2 weeks, so I'm going to continue writing then.

Have a nice day y'all!! <3

Please don't be a silent reader! =)