1 hour

Behind the scene

The five handsome boys arrived in Singapore all tired since they couldn't really get any sleep in the plain, but seeing their happy-go-lucky L.O.V.E.S. made them forget all about how tired they are and the excitement burst through their body.

Waving and smiling to their L.O.V.E.S. they walked through the airport to their van that was waiting outside to take them to a hotel.

"Wow! I can't believe that so many people came. Ohhhh I'm so excited!" - Baekho squealed.

"Right!" - Minhyun and Jr said at the same time with overly cheerful voice.

"Ahahahaha!" - Aron was laughing and almost jumping in his seat not being able to keep his cool.

"What's with you Ren?" - JR said turning to him and observing Ren's poker face that gave a hint of shock.

"I...I can't believe this." - his face was priceless now, turning to his fellow members with a pretty dumb and shocked expression.

Everybody smiled at Ren and started giggling like some kids.

Ren opened the curtains a little so he can see their fans outside. As he did that the crowd went insane and he quickly closed - "Oh my God! This is awesome and scary at the same time!" - his shocked face let out a sweet, happy smile.

The van started to move and they were going to the hotel.

 

- - - - -

 

JR P.O.V.

 

As we arrived in front of hotel fans were screaming our names. Ahhhh I have to say that this is such a great feeling. I'm so proud of all of us and I really truly love our fans.

At the reception manager gave us a short, nice speech of how he's proud of us and that we should work hard. Ahhh he is indeed a great man.

The rooms were chosen by the manager and I couldn't believe when I heard that I will get my own room. Just what I needed! Don't get me wrong, I like Baekho, Ren, Minhyun and Aron, but everyone needs some alone time and it would be great to relax a little.

"OK guys. In an hour I want you all down here. You need to do makeup and then we are going to start this show!" - manager smiled.

 

- - - - -

 

ARON P.O.V.

 

The crowd in front of hotel is going insane! I can't believe it! Mom, dad, sister, I hope you could see this. It is really an amazing sight. I bet you are proud of me, because I know I am!

At the reception manager gave us a speech of how he's proud of us and to be honest I was touched by it. Our manager is a really cool guy.

Manager put me and Minhyun in the same room. I like Minhyun, he is an awesome friend and I'm happy to have him. Although his nagging can be serious problem sometimes, but I can still cope with it. This is gonna be great! I have a feeling it will not be boring in our room, well of course it won't, I have Minhyun with me. My buddy.

"OK guys. In an hour I want you all down here. You need to do makeup and then we are going to start this show!" - Manager said with a smile on his face.

 

- - - - -

 

MINHYUN P.O.V.

 

Screaming fans everywhere! I couldn't help but let a smile show on my face. Ohhh, someone is screaming my name... no... a lot of people are screaming my name! Where should I look? Ahhh this is so much fun. I waved and went inside the hotel.

At the reception manager gave us a warm, short speech. We are so happy to have a manager like him.

Did I hear it right? Aron and me in the same room... all by ourselves? Why are my palms sweating? My head feels kinda heavy...------Ahhh these last 3 or less months I feel kinda strange around him... like... I don't know... it just feels strange... and not in the good way. I mean I like him, he is a great guy! I would even say that I like him the most. Yea, he is a great friend, but why do I have this strange feeling? Ahhhh, lets ignore it. It will probably just go away on it's own or something.

"OK guys. In an hour I want you all down here. You need to do makeup and then we are going to start this show!" - said manager with a smile.

 

- - - - -

 

BAEKHO P.O.V.

 

Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!! Ahahahahahaha, I am so happy!! Our fans are indeed the best! I hope they know we love them. "Thank you so much! I love you!" - I said it in Korean, but I still hope they understand it even a little bit. I was waving at them and I could feel my face getting stiff from all the smiling, but I couldn't stop. I was just that happy.

At the reception manager gave us a speech which to be honest I didn't fully follow since my brain still had a hard time processing all this. But I know that the speech was great since our great manager gave it.

Yay! I'm with my sweet cute Ren in the room! I gave him a gentle pat on the head and gave him my biggest smile. I really like Ren, we are getting along great ever since our debut days. It is a great thing I'm sharing room with him... but kinda feel sorry for him, since he'll be the one waking me up. Well, somebody's gotta do it - I giggled on that thought already feeling sorry for him.

"OK guys. In an hour I want you all down here. You need to do makeup and then we are going to start this show!" - manager said with a wide smile.

 

- - - - -

 

REN P.O.V.

 

Ahhhh my ears hurts, but in a good way, since they are screaming our names. Is it just me or my name is the most shouted one? I smirked to myself. I feel really happy. Dad, I'm living our dream!

At the reception manager gave us a short but sweet speech. I really love our manager!

Ahhh, did he just said that I will be sharing a room with Baekho? This is so not good. How will I contain my feelings? I mean I like him... but I like him more then friends. I realized it when we debuted. Ahhh, this is so not good, why is he patting my head with that big goofy smile of his. I wanna change a room, no, wait, I can't change a room, that would be weird... What am I talking about?! I've been living with this feelings already for 7 months... I can go couple more. But this... I never really been ALONE in one room with him... and my hormones are really burning when he looses the shirt or smiles... oh my god... his smile. It can melt me. I'm straight for the love of god, how could this happen to me? I'm 100% sure I'm straight... but why do I have this romantic feelinga for Baekho? And on top of that he really looks like a manly man. Love is so unpredictable, you never know when it will strike you. You never know w----....

Manager stopped me in the middle of my battle with myself and said - "OK guys. In an hour I want you all down here. You need to do makeup and then we are going to start this show!"

 

- - - - -

 

The boys all quickly went to their room since they only got an hour to settle down and maybe relax a little.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Please don't be a silent reader =)