Episode 8 - New York.

We Got Married! ♥

Author's Note: Please read the author's note below, its really important. Thank you! If you really read the author's note, comment your opinion and the password. The password can be seen at the author's note. Thank you!


 

 

"Are you ready? Let's go." GD said and held Yoona's hand. 

 

Yoona is with GD. While Seungri is with Seohyun. Actually, Seungri does'nt have to go, but he insisted because he knew that Seohyun will be going with Yoona.

 

Bigbang's manager is driving the car to Incheon Airport. At the Front seat is occupied by the GYOON couple who is still holding each other's hands even they are in the car. Yoona is leaning at GD's shoulder and GD is leaning at Yoona's head.

 

At the back seat the SeoRi Couple is seated. They are like kids, they always argue. Because Seungri has a loud voice and very naughty and annoying. But deep inside Seohyun, he likes the way Seungri Acts.

 

After a long drive they are at the airport already, and after hours of traveling they are already in New York, but  when they got in New York its already night and they will just tour around after the concert.  

 

A lot of fans waited them in the airport. They are really glad on how the fan's supported them. Some fans holds banner with a picture of GD and Yoona Together.

 

But the most embarassing part for the GYoon Couple, They saw a big banner with their picture KISSING each other. They both smiled shyly and just lowered their head.

 

At the other hand, SeoRi couple is also holding each other hands. They look like a real couple. There are also numbers of fans that supported them. Some fans also have a banner that has a picture of Seungri and Seohyun Selca that Seungri posted on twitter. 

 

 

Kim Jung Min: They're so sweet.

Kim Na Young: I saw Seungri and Seohyun's photo on twitter.

Park Mi Sun: I'll look at it later. Keke~ 

 

 

The couples have arrived at the luxury 5-star hotel we're the Big Bang Members are staying. 

 

"Yoona-yah!" Once they got in the hotel room, TOP greeted Yoona and Yoona smiled at him and They hugged each other.

 

"Oppa, how are you?" Yoona asked TOP, others are shocked by their closeness.

 

"Im fine. Just a little bit tired. Do you like tea?" Top answered Yoona, they went to the kitchen and TOP gave Yoona a cup of tea.

 

Park Mi Sun: I smell something fishy~ keke.

Kim Na Young: Why are they so close, suddenly?

 

 

"Yaah! Hyung! Yoona is Jiyong Hyung's wife, not yours!" Taeyang shouted at TOP.

 

"I'll not let you sleep later TOP." GD warned him and smirked, others laughed.

 

"Yah! Why are you mad at me? She texted me earlier to make her a cup of tea!" TOP explained.

 

"Unnie, you texted him? You exchange phone numbers?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Neh. I watched Big Bang's Coffee Prince parody and GD and TOP oppa drink bubble tea, so I would like some." Yoona explained. 

 

Suddenly, everyone laughed. GD and TOP, went to the big bang members and they fight with pillows.

 

 

"Hahaha! Hyungs! I remember at that time you both kissed in the lips! Hahaha." Daesung Teasingly said.

 

"Yeah right. Hahaha! I want some bubble tea too!" Taeyang said sarcastically too while laughing hard.

 

"HAHAHHAHA! I can't..... speak ...because.... of laughing.. HAHA!" Seungri said and laughed more hard.

 

"Aish Jongmal! Let's have dinner, I'll cook." Yoona said.

 

 

They all stop fighting and looke at Yoona with a shock face. "I thought you don't cook just easy ones." GD said.

 

"Oppa, I studied cooking while I was in Kora so I can cook for you." Yoona said and smiled.

 

"Unnie, improves a lot." Seohyun said and winked at Yoona.

 

"Yaaah! Cook for me too!" Seungri mocked at Seohyun.

 

"Cook for yourself! Bleh!" Seohyun said and stuck out her tongue playfully to Seungri and they both argue again. They did naughty things and annoys each other.

 

 

On the kitchen, Yoona was cooking Pasta and Lasagna, since they are in New York, she did'nt cook korean food.

 

"Are you fine? Do you want me to help you?" GD asked Yoona, and back hugged her. 

 

Yoona is cooking while GD is back hugging her. She thought GD was a little bit disturbing because he's hugging her, but she also thought that she likes it, she likes that GD acts that way so sweet. Additional, GD is back hugging Yoona, and kissing her cheeks a thousand times. Yoona is just smiling.

 

 

Emcees: Waaa! Im so Envy !! >_<

 

 

On the other hand, while GD and Yoona is doing sweet moments at the kitchen, and Seungri and Seohyun is Arguing playfully but still looks sweet, the other members, TOP, Taeyang, and Daesung were just seated at the sofa.

 

"Aarghh! Im so envy, they are so sweet >_<" Daesung said.

 

"Neh. Are they doing it on purpose? Keke." Taeyang said.

 

"Aish. Im hungry. Im envy!! >__< We're all loner here." TOP said.

 

 

Kim Jung Min: Hahaha. I pity the boys. [laughs]

Kim Na Young: Yaah! They're still more good looking than you! [laughs]

 

 

After Yoona cooked the dinner, they all went to to the dining room and ate. While eating, they are talking about some topics. After eating they all prepare because the Big Bang will rehearse, while the SeoYoon [seohyun&yoona] is going to watch them.

 

 

- - -

 

"Are you going to perform here?" Yoona asked GD. They just arrived at the arena where the Big Bang will perform. However, GYoon couple is holding hands AGAIN. Tsk. Their hands can't be apart. Keke~ 

 

"Neh, wae?" GD asked back.

 

"Nothing. I also want to perform here." Yoona said.

 

"Hmm.. Anyways, just sit down here and just watch. Arasso?" GD said to Yoona and let her take a seat.

 

"Neh. Don't stress your self too much." Yoona said, and GD kissed her forehead. Yoona smiled. And finally! Their hands parted. Kekeke~ Are they the HOT couple or the HOLDING HANDS couple? Hahahaha.

 

 

On the other hand. Seohyun gave water to Seungri even though the performance is not yet starting. "Drink this and don't get tired too much. K?" Seohyun reminded Seungri.

 

"Aigoo! You're so sweet. Keke~ Arasso." Seungri said and get the water. He waved to Seohyun and Seohyun just smiled and Seungri left and went to the backstage with other members.

 

Seohyun and Yoona sitted at the front row and waiting for their 'love' to come out and perform in front of them even though its only rehearsals.

 

 

- Private Interview Room - 

 

PD: Is it the first time you watched him perform live even though its only a rehearsal?

 

Yoona: Neh. I only watched him at the television in Inkigayo. 

 

PD: Oh, so how do you feel?

 

Yoona: Hmm.. He's really good at everything. He's very talented.

 

 

- Private Interview Room -

 

PD: How do you feel that Yoona watched you perform live?

 

G-Dragon: Hmm. I feel nervous and less concentrated because Its the first time she watched me even though its only a rehearsal. But still, I want her to see me good and concentrated to work even though she's watching.

 

PD: She said you're really good at everything and you're talented. What can you say about it?

 

GD: Really? *smirks* Waa ! [lowered his head] Kamsahamnida. Saranghae! Keke~ [lowered his head and blushed because of embarassement] 

 

 

 

After tons of hours of practicing its already done. They went home early so that they can still rest well. 

 

- - -

 

 

Time Check: 12 midnight. 

 

 

Its already midnight and all members plus Yoona and Seohyun are asleep. But G-Dragon is still awake.

 

G-Dragon face the camera and smiled, and tell something.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Everyone. VIP's and SONES please continue supporting us. Thanks for all of our fans who is supporting us. Thanks for the VIP's and other who bought tickets and who will watch our concert. I promise that we will do everything to make you happy. Anyways, We Got Married viewers. Please don't forget to this show. Especially tomorrow at our concert, I will make some surprise for Yoona-ssi. Big Bang's Leader G-Dragon Imnida. Good Night! Kamsahamnida!" GD said and bowed, waved at the camera for the last time and went back to his room to sleep and rest.

 

 

What will be GD's surprise for Yoona? Will it turn out well? Or it will be ruined? Soon~

 

 


Author's Note: Sorry for the long wait. Im just a little busy. Anyways. I want to know your opinion. Some of my readers here in the asked me if I could put some bed scene or mature contents here. I don't know if I'll put. I need your opinion. Comment it below. Please subscribe and comment! Thank you! 

 

Here's the password: hatemeloveme <--- Highlight to know the password. [higlight is not the password!]