Episode 2 - Getting Better

We Got Married! ♥

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry if the update is late. Can anyone made a poster for the story? Thank you! Just PM me. Here you go~

 

"Samgyupsal and ramen for two please." GD said to the waiter while holding Yoona's hand.

 

"Hmm. Hehe..."-Yoona just laugh and take away her hand from GD

 

"Eh? Mianhe--" before GD could finish his words. Yoona interupted him. "Anniyo! Don't be sorry. Its just .... Im not used to it anymore... since we ... hm.. broke up.." Yoona said shyly and bend down her head.

 

Emcee's: BROKE UP?!

 

"Ahh.... Anyways.. Can we bring back the old times? You...me... together..." GD said and looked away she does'nt want Yoona to see him blush..

 

-Private Interview Room-

 

PD: What do you mean you and Yoona to be together ... .again? 

 

GD: Ahh.. I think its time to tell you... She's my ex-girlfriend..

 

PD: Ohh.. So why did you broke up?

 

GD: All I wanna say is.... hmmm.. keke~

 

 

"Don't you want us to be together again? Is it because of Donghae?" GD said and frowned.

 

Park Na Young: Wae Donghae?

Park Jung Min: Someone is Jealous...~

 

"An.. Anniyo! Its not it .--" Before Yoona can defend her self. The waiter came and bring the food they orderd. "Enjoy your meal." The couple just nodded.

 

"What? I still love you and nothing change!" GD said straightforwardly and held Yoong's hand.

 

"Neh... I still love you too.. But Donghae Oppa doesnt have to deal with this..." Yoona said and take away her hands. shyly.

 

 

Park Mi Sun: Is this a love confession show? [Laughs]

Kim Na Young: Well, they are so sweet ^__^ ♥

 

"Wow.. Donghae Oppa...."-GD said sourly and sipped his tea.

 

"Waa~ Don't say your jealous... Kekeke~ I love my Jiyongiie jealousy! ^_^"-Yoona teases GD.

 

"Yah! Yah! Answer me... Let's be together again!" GD repeated his statement.

 

"Ah.. hmm.. Its not that easy.. I mean.. Let's just enjoy each other's company while in we got married show.. and also I want you to court me .... ^__^" Yoona said energetically.

 

"Mwuh? Court you? Aissh. Jinjja!" GD frowned.

 

"Wae work hard if you want something!"-Yoona..

 

"Anything for my Alligator Yoong! ^__^" GD said and stuck out his tongue playfully!

 

"Yaah! Let's just eat!"-Yoona.

 

 

-Private Interview Room-

 

PD: So how's you're relationship with G-Dragon.

 

Yoona: Hmm.. Its getting better.. even we're only friends and virtual couple..[smiles]

 

PD: Can you tell us now why did you two broke up?

 

YoonaHmm. Because we have a dating bann.

 

PD: Then why did the two of you dated?

 

Yoona: Because... we're inlove .. kekek~ [blush&smiles]

 

 

"Any place do you want to go?"-GD asked Yoona and held her hand while they are walking.. Yoona shyly intertwin her hands with GD.

 

 

Park Mi Sun: Yiie~ They're really getting better.. 

 

Kim Na  Young: Kekeeke~

 

 

"Hmmm. Let's  go to Shin Dang Dong."-Yoona.

 

 

"Wanna eat dukbokki?"-GD

 

 

"Yeah. I miss it ^_^"-Yoona.

 

 

"Alright.. Leggo~"-GD.

 

 

 

And they went to Insadong happily and getting better.

 

 

 

Emcee's: SUCH A CLIFFHANGER!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Every chapter will be short but I will update everyday.