Episode 7 - We're both busy :(

We Got Married! ♥

 

After a happy trip, the couple and bigbang and snsd's member get back to work. They all have fully schedule week. The SNSD will have a tour in Japan especially Yoona is still shooting her Love Rain Drama. As well as bigbang, they are also fully scheduled because of their Alive World Tour.

 

Since tomorrow the busy schedule will start, the couple decided to see each other even before the concerts. They will not see each other around. And will see each other after a month. 

 

"Oppa!" Yoona said as he saw GD waiting at the shed. "Yoona!" GD also shouted and they went near each other.

 


"Oppa, where are we going? Did'nt you brought your car?" Yoona asked GD.

 

"Anniyo, we can be together more time if we just ride a bus." GD said and held Yoona's hand and they get inside the bus.

 

 

***

 

"Wow! Yeehey!" Yoona shouted and jumped in enjoyment.

 

"Do you want here?" GD asked yoona and backhugged her.

 

"Neh, oppa. So that we can enjoy." Yoona replied and kissed GD's cheeks.

 

"Arasso, let's go!" GD said and they went around.

 

 

Where are they? They are in an amusment park. Before when they are still dating, they always sneak out to their managers just to see each other and date. They always wanted to go to an amusment park before since they are a couple. But they only have limited time so they can't enjoy that much.

 

"Oppa let's ride the roller coaster." Yoona said to GD and pulled him and went to the line.

 

"Arasso, but wait." GD said and talked to the people who are in the line.

 

"Oppa! What are you doing?!" Yoona shouted at GD.

 

 

GD talked to each person that are in the line. Since Yoona shouted and they saw GD the fans caught them together and started to took a picture of them. The couple just smile at the fans.

 

"Yoona ah! Let's go its our turn already!" GD shouted.

 

Yoona was shocked because she is at the last part of the line. But suddenly, she knew what GD did.

 

"Oppa! What did you do!!" Yoona ask him.

 

"I just asked them if they want a picture of me, they said yes. But I said in one condition, if they will let us be first to ride the coaster." GD said and smirked.

 

"Aiish! You're being unfair oppa!" Yoona said and lightly hit GD's arms.

 

"Yah! Gwenchana! Come on, let's just enjoy this ride." GD said and grabbed Yoona.

 

Yoona did'nt hesitate they just have to enjoy the day. The roller coaster started to turn, roll and slide. Both of them and other person are all shouting because of nervousness. The roller coaster drove very fast and very high.

 

 

"Yoona ah!!" GD shouted, because Yoona can't hear it properly because its very noisy.

 

"Neeh?!" Yoona shouted back.

 

"When we got on the top, You will shout 'I love you Kwon Ji Yong Oppa!" And after you I will shout. 'I love you Im Yoona!' while are hands are holding. Arasso? If you don't do it you'll have a punishment." GD said and smiled.

 

"Arasso. Get ready." 

 

 

Then the coaster ride went faster again when they got on top, Yoona shouted first while holding GD's hand. " I LOVE YOU KWON JIYONG!!" Yoona shouted and kissed GD's cheek. Then next, GD shouted. "I LOVE YOU MY IM YOONA!" GD said and kissed Yoona's lips. 

 

 

Yoona was shocked, but she just smiled. Its okay for her since he's her virtual husband. But who knows? Maybe he'll be my true husband in the future. Kekeke~ 

 

 

After the roller coaster ride, they ride different rides in the amusement park. After ridding, they went to a cotton candy stall and buy. They fed each other even they have their own hands. After eating cotton candy, they took pictures of them selves. After taking photo they went to a near restaurant and have dinner. 

 

 

After the fun and enjoyment, GD take Yoona to her dorm.

 

"Annyeong Yoona, don't stress yourself too much. Arasso?" GD adviced to Yoona.

 

"Neh, oppa. Same to you. Don't get tired too much. Neh?" Yoona replied.

 

"Yeah, as you said. Annyeong, see you next month. Saranghae!" GD said.

 

"Neh oppa, see you soon! Nado Saranghae!" Yoona said and they kissed each other in the lips.

 

 

They both went to different direction as they both apart. Its really sad because they can't see each other in a month, but still.. they got time to spent and enjoy. What will happen in a month they don't get to see each other? Soon~ 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Please be reminded that I will not update every saturday and sunday, but if I have time I will. Because its my rest time. Credits to the owner, HottesVIPSone for the image. Thank you! ^_^ Anyways, please subscribe and leave some comments!! ^_^ So that I have encouragement to update. Keke~ ♥ Lovelots.