Episode 3 - Date at Shin Dang Dong and Revelations~

We Got Married! ♥

Author's Note: I made a mistake in the last chapter. Instead of  Insadong, the place should be Shin Dang Dong. And I saw your comments, you're confused right? Why Donghae? Well~ He's involved in their issue and other rumors. How? You'll know it soon~ Keke! Anyways, here's the update. ♥

 

Park Mi Sun: Annyeonghaseyo Yeorobun! We have our special Emcees to reveal some secrets and to join with us~

Kim Na Young: Please let us all welcome, Seungri and Sooyoung! [Claps]

Seungri: Annyeonghaseyo! Chonun Seungri Imnida, Bigbang's maknae! [Wave,Bow]

Sooyoung: Annyeonghaseyo! Seo Nyuh Shi Dae's Sooyoung Imnida. [Wave, bow]

 

 

"Waa! Its been a year since I went here." Yoona said as she stretch her hands.

 

"Jongmal? Don't you have day offs?"GD said and walked toward s Yoona.

 

"We have but.. we always went to the mall."She said.

 

They continued walking and look around the place until they reach the restaurant. Suddenly.. "Is that G-Dragon and Yoona?" Other fans murmured. "Woah! They look good together!" the other one agreed and went near to the couple. "Can we take a picture with you?" The fans said and they just nodded.

 

Kim Jung Min: Hahaha. Pity them, they should have a private time! keke~

Kim Na Young: Oppa! You're so mean! 

 

After a while  they went inside the restaurant and ordered. "What's your order?" the waitress said. "We just want Dukbokki and just water for two." GD said and the server left.

 

"Waaa! Jinjjia! Im so tired. My Jaws are also tired smilling. keke~" Yoona said and tried to wipe her sweat but she can't because she forgot to bring her face towel. "You...jongmal! You always forget to bring your towel. Here let me help you."GD stood up in his seat and went towards Yoona.

 

Seungri: Thats my hyung! Yiie~ 

Sooyoung: Sweet gentleman. =)

 

"W-wa-wae?" Yoona stummered and step backwards. "Yaah! Don't go near me!" Yoona shouted. she tried to get away but she's now leaning on the wall. "Why are you avoiding me? 'uh?" GD said with a husky voice.

 

Park Mi Sun: y G-Dragon~ [Laughs]

Sooyoung: That's not my dongsaeng! Such a slow yoong!

 

"Mwuh? Ahh.. hhee.." Yoona got shocked on what GD is doing. "I just want to wipe your sweat" GD continued wiping Yoona's sweat until their food is served. "Here's your order." They went to their table and started eating.

 

Emcees: Mashta! ^_^ 

--

 

"Since were done. I brought some stationary papers." Yoona said while pulling out pens and paper from her bag.

 

"What are we going to do with it?" GD said with raised eyebrows.

 

"Hmm. Let's write our first impression or your thoughts when we first met again..earlier.." Yoona said and lowered her head.

 

"Arasso. Aftwe we write. We'll exchange papers and read each other's thought."GD said and they started writing.

 

 

-Private Interview Room-

 

PD: What did he wrote about his thoughts about you?

 

Yoona: (reading what GD wrote) 'When I first saw Im Yoona. my first impression of her is that she's very pretty and y.[laughs]  She can sing and dance well. She's very approachable and friendly. That impression made my heartbeat fast and felt inlove with someone named Im Yoona.' [smiles]

 

PD: what can you say about it?

 

Yoona: Hmm. Im really touched and happy. Thank you Jiyongiie ^_^ [blushed.]

 

-Private Interview Room-

 

PD: What did Yoona wrote about his thoughts about you?

 

GD: (reading Yoona's letter) 'G-dragon.. Jiyongiie is a person who you can be with. Good at singing and dancing. Especially in composing. He's full of charms. And even me felt for his charms. Negative thoughts about him? hmm. Nothing. Because for Yoona, GD is perfect and Yoona loves GD. Kimchi ^_^''

 

PD: Any reactions?

 

GD: [lowered his head and blushed] Very touch and... ahh... Jongmalyo! Nado Saranghae Yoona! ♥ 

 

 

Kim Na Young: Kyeopta! Sweet lovers~

Kim Jung Min: Kekeke~ the both of them always blush.

 

 

"Do you have an early schedule tomorrow?" GD asked Yoona while keeping the paper that Yoona wrote.

 

"Hmm. Oh! I have a shooting for Love Rain.."Yoona said while eating ice cream.

 

"Well, I think I have to send you home. You have to rest." GD said and Yoona obliged.

 

 

---

 

"Oppa. Gomawoyo~"-Yoona.

 

"Neh. Rest well."-GD.

 

"Arasso. You too. Annyeong!"-Yoona.

 

"Neh! Annyeong!"-GD.

 

They Bid and waved good bye at each other and Yoona went in to their dorm and GD went back to his car and drove off. The couple's first meeting ended with a happy moment.

 

 

 

Kim Na Young: So, Seungri-ssi and Sooyoung-ssi do you know how they dated and how they broke up?

Seungri: Neh. Ofcourse!

Sooyoung: Bigbang and Seo Nyuh Shi Dae members knew everything.

Kim Jung Min: Arasso. Please tell us about it.

 

Sooyoung: Last year 2008, Yoona told us that she will be going to a birthday party of her friend that is also GD's friend. Since we all have schedule and its her day off. She went alone.

Seungri: Hyung is also there. But us, we have schedule. He said that its just the two of them are celebrities. So they entertain each other's company and exchange cellphone numbers.

Sooyoung: Eversince that day. We always saw Yoona holding her phone and smiling alone. So we asked her who is her textmate and he said its G-dragon. The days passed he confessed to us that he likes GD.

Seungri: Hyung also let us see their text conversations. At that time they are already dating. 

Sooyoung: Yes they are. They dated for 2years without our managers knowing. But the time came and both our managers knew that they are dating.

Seungri: Since we both have dating banns. They are forbid to not see or contact each other. And they are forced to break up. If they will not follow it, they will be immediately bann in the company.

Sooyoung: After that incident, we always saw Yoona crying. She always slept late. One time we said to her that we are going to sleep. But its all lie. We fake sleep. And when we saw its already 2am. We went out of our rooms and went to the small veranda. We hide of course so she can't see us. We saw her crying alone while listening to her ipod.

Seungri: Same as hyung, eversince we met didnt see him cry. Or feel lonely except when he missed his family. But he also cried a lot because he really loves Yoona.

Sooyoung: Thanks to this show. I hope everything would be fine.

Seungri: Neh! GYOON COUPLE FIGHTING ♥

Emcees: Fighting! ^__^ ♥

 

Author's Note: Updated~ I would like to know your opinion what do you want to call them as a couple? For example, Sweet couple? Like That. Just leave a comment. Thank you! ^__^ ♥