Episode 13 - Wedding Pictorial

We Got Married! ♥

 

 

[ I DO NOT OWN ANY PHOTOS, CREDITS TO THE OWNERS ]


"Oppa, do you know what will we do today?" Yoona asked GD playfully.

"Are we going on a date today?" He asked.

 

"Anniyo! Today is our wedding pictorial." Yoona explained.

 

GD was shocked on the news. "Jongmal?" He asked. Yoona nodded.

 

"Uwaa, I'm excited." GD said. And when the afternoon drops they went to the pictorial studio.

 

They were assigned to changed clothes and after they will have the pictorial.

 

 

"My wife is really pretty." GD complimented Yoona as she went out of the dressing room.

 

"Yah, oppa, you're handsome too." Yoona complimented him also.

 

 

They were assigned to pose in different poses. First formal way, next is while talking to each other, then next is when GD proposed to Yoona, he kneeled down and wear the ring to Yoona. And more.

 

here are their pics:

 

 

Yoona's:

 

 

G-Dragon's:

 

 

After the pictorial they went to a park near their house and rested. They also went to a near ramen shop and ate, After that they walked back home, holding hands.

 

 

"Oppa, jongmal saranghae. Gomawo for all the things." Yoona said to GD.

 

"Nomu gomawo also, Yoona-ah~ Nado Saranghae." GD said, and they sealed their night with a kiss,.


 

One more chapter to go! :) Hope you like the update!