Off Camera [Special - Part One]

We Got Married! ♥

Many viewers are really curious on what's happening to the couple when its off camera, or no show. Are they still dating or together? Or they just date when they are on air?

 

This is 'We Got Married' Special broadcast. What is the G-Yoon couple doing when they are not together, or when they are together, and when its off cam. 

 

 

--

 

Yoona is on her day off today, she's really thankful that she have a day to rest because she's really tired, doing shows, concerts, and shooting a drama at the same time.

 

While G-Dragon, is on 'Bigbang's Alive Tour Concert' and busy for the concert and rehearsals. 

 

But the good thing is? They are both having their day off at the same time, so now. What are they doing?

 

 

Yoona and G-Dragon are chatting through Skype.

 

 

Yoona: Annyeong Oppa!

GD: Annyeong! How are  you?

Yoona: Im okay, I should be the one asking you. How are you?

GD: Im okay ~ So, how are you doing?

Yoona: Well, Im shooting 3 more episodes for my drama and were having a shows and concerts.

GD: Don't work to much, arasso? Don't stress yourself.

Yoona: You too, oppa.

GD: Anyways, did you eat already?

Yoona: Neh, I ate Kimchi with Seohyun. You, did you eat lunch?

GD: Neh, with other members.

Yoona: Greet them for me

GD: Sure, greet your members too for me.

Yoona: Arasso. When will you come back here? Bogoshipo~

GD: Yeobo-yah~ Nado Bogoshipo~ I don't know yet.. but..

Yoona: But?

GD: Are you free this November 28, We'll be having our concert in New York, can you come?

Yoona: Neh? Oppa! Its new york, its somewhat far from here

GD: Anniyo! I'll be going there to Korea after our concert at Japan, and I'll fetch you.

Yoona: Jongmal? Neh, Oppa. I'll clear my schedules for you! Don't you know Im a V.I.P? Keke~

GD: Kekeke~ Im a SONE. You can bring your members if they are free.

Yoona: Only Seohyun and I are free. I'll bring her with me.

GD: Arasso. Surely, Seungri will be happy. Kekeke~

Yoona: I know right.

 

They talked a lot of things but suddenly, Jiyong's manage called him and said that they will talk about something for the concert and his songs. So they bid good bye to each other.

 

GD: Annyeong, Yeobo~ I'll be calling you next time. Saranghae ♥

Yoona: Neh, Annyeong Oppa! Saranghae ♥ Take care.

 

 

And the next days they still continued to contact each other even they are having a hectic schedule. They're texting, calling at nights even they are going to sleep late and talking through skype.

 

 

And the time has come. Yoona and Seohyun will be watching Bigbang's concert. What will happen in the concert? Is there anything special going to happen? It will be revealed at the next episode.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry for the short and late update. Please subscribe and leave some comments. Please leave a comment so that I will have encouragement to continue this story, or else, I'll be putting this on hiatus. Again, credits to HottestVIPSone for the image. Thank You!