Episode 9 - Bigbang Alive Galaxy Tour

We Got Married! ♥

 Author's Note: Sorry for the late update. I will not delete this story anymore. Anyways, I'll be updating this everyday or thrice a week because its our vacation already. Please continue supporting. Thank you! And there will be no host for today, and this chapter will focus about GD's surprise. This chapter is Kang Sora and Leeteuk's We  Got Married Inspired. ♥ Leeteuk oppa! Bogoshiposo! :* Enjoy the long update! This chapter is full of sweetness. BEWARE. ♥

 


 

Finally its time for the concert. Seohyun went to the concert hall first. She brought drinks and snacks with her. But not for her, but to bigbang and other staffs that helped a lot for the concert. Other fangirls screamed because they saw Seohyun. She just smiled and waved at them. Others does'nt want to see her and snob her because they only want they're Seungri oppa for them.

 

On the other hand. Bigbang is still preparing and just memorizing some stuffs. Because in less than 10 minutes, the concert will start. Even though Bigbang is'nt at the stage yet, fans are screaming out loud already, because bigbang's song "Fantastic Baby" is playing.

 

On the other side, Yooona, is on her way to her seat, beside Soehyun. They are seated at the very front row. Fans giggled and screamed because of Yoona. There are also a lot of G-Yoon Couple fans, and of course there are also some applers and not a G-Yoon couple fan. 

 

Before Yoona came to the concert hall, she went to the back stage. She putted there the food and snacks she brought. She cooked Kimchi pancakes, Omurice and lunchbox meal. She prepared eat with her manager and some great cook. Because she's not that good at cooking.

 

 


 

 

 

I’m still alive i’m still alive i’m still alive
Nan jugeo-ganeun -deut boijiman jukji anha
Namdeulye shiseoneul pihae kyeol-ko sumji anha

 

And there you have it. They finally stepped on stage and sang their opening song. "Still Alive" composed by our lovely Kwon Ji Yong. 

 

 

Eonjena boran -deushi kkeut-kkaji churakhajiman i’m alive
Nan teo isang irheul-ke eop-seo kwahkeoneun dwiiroha-go jump out
Gipi tteo-reojigo i-nneun nae moseubi areumdawo chigeum
Nae jashineul haneu-re deonjyeo nan jayurowo
I sunkan-mankeumeun nan sara-isseo i’m still alive

 

When they got on stage. They are in a capsule and as they sang they went out and rome around the stage, performing well and energetically.

 

After still alive, thay also sang their old songs. Like Lies, Haru Haru, Love song, last farewell, this love, and baby don't cry.. Next stage is Seungri's solo performance. He's doing it ily and full of passion.

 

Let‘s make love tonight oneulbam nae nuneul garyeojwo
Yeogikkaji ran sorin ma nal nochi marajwo
Teojineun neonssain
Kkaejineun mireobol
Igosen neowa na dan duriseo (Rock and Roll)
Hei geogi baby tell me what you want it say yeah
Ajikdo neon nugul gidarigo inneunji
Hei geogi baby take me eoseo ppalli Come to me
Geochilge dagawa Don‘t stop
Yo, lets go 

 

Seungri went down on the stage and went to Seohyun's seat. He grabbed her hands and lead her to the stage. Seohyun was shocked because of Seungri. And other fans envy her, and others are really mad at her. Because most of the fans that attended their concert are 2neBang Fans >< 

 

 

 

Ije sijagiya hanaga doel siganiya
Nae baldeunge neoui bari nae mom soge neoui pari
Gachi chumeul chugo
Gachi bureul pijyo
We‘re so hottest in the world
Like d-d-d-d-d-d’this yo

You like it? ( Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack)
All grown up ( Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack)

 

 

He continued singing and dancing ily to Seohyun, while she was totally embarrased and can't look at him straight. After Seungri's solo performance, he lead Seohyun to her seat and gaver her a boquet of pink roses and a ferrero rocher chocolate. And she thanked and congratulate Seungri and bowed at him.

 

The next performance is Daesung's. He's song "Wings," He's wearing a harnest so he could fly and he's wearing a giant wings, representing his song. After he performed, he said that Sooyoung should come too, so she can watch him perform. Anyways, there's always a next time.

 

Then next is Taeyang's solo performance. He performed "I need a girl" and the fans screamed loud because of he's y dance. But wait! The is, he ripped his shirt on stage, that makes the fans scream even more louder because his Abs are like cinema, NOW SHOWING. [Author's Note: Hahah! It means, Taeyang's abs was shown xD]

 

Then the next performance was the fans that have been waiting for, we all know that TOP has the most fans in Bigbang. That's why even tho he's not yet starting and just got on stage, fans screamed wildly. He perforemed his song "Turn It Up" and danced crazily.

 

And of course, how can we forget? Our lovely Kwon Ji Yong's solo performance. He stepped on stage with a nice outfit. He's definitely the Fashion Icon of Korea. He's performing Butterfly.

 

 

 

 

It's all about you
My butterfly

Everytime I come close to you (everytime I'm feeling you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream everytime (I get butterfly)

Check it 

 

Is this the start of his surprise for Yoona? Oh well, we'll see. 

 

Musimko haneureul bwa like
Ne utneun moseubeul darma
Yunanhi nunbusingeol baby

Nae harusok neorangman
Romantic han drama
Nal ulgo utge hajyo
No no no no

Jamdeulji motaneunde
Ne ireumeul bulleoboneunde
Nan sujubeundeut gogaereul dolligo (no matter what)

Ireoke johahaneunde
Jomcheoreom georeummal ttelsuga eobseo
(You don't know how much I love you)

 

 

He's now walking slowly to Yoona's seat. And as he got to Yoona's direction, she hold Yoona's hand. And they're holding hand while going to the stage. Their hands are still intertwined while GD's continuing singing.

 

Everytime I come close to you (everytime I'm kissing you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream everytime (I get butterfly)

Beautiful girl

Musimko ttangeul bwa like
Neoui ireum segeulja
Neomuna seolleneungeol baby

Ne jageun sangcheo hana
Naega amulge haejulge
Naui sarang geudae

 

 

He looked at Yoona, and stare at her. Yoona is also embarrased like Seohyun. But she still managed to smile at Jiyong and her face is already red. She's blushing. Fans are screaming and giggling. Because they so envy Yoona and they looked so sweet together.

 

Yo neon machi nabicheoreom
Kkocheul chaja naradanineun jeo aicheoreom
Sunsuhan nunmangureul meogeumgo (no matter what) yeah
Haneulhaneul georineun momjit
Areunareunhan ni nunbit
Na eotteoke dwaennabwa
(You are the only one girl, one love, one life, yeah)

Everytime I come close to you (everytime I'm wanting you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream everytime (I get butterfly)

Naega yaksokhalge
Yaksokhange
Eogeutnadeora soktage
Just another day
Da ttokgatae

 

Jiyong continued singing. He's arms are now resting at Yoona's waist, while Yoona is somewhat embarrased and singing along with him. And at this part, he did what we did'nt expect, especially the fans that are watching are shocked on what they saw.

 

Mwo ireoke bokjaphae
Neon namjareul motmitneunde
Sarangdo yeongwonhal su inneunde
Milgo danggineungeon waehaneunde

Jom deo soljik hage gul sun eomneunde
Nae nuneul bwa
You see my eyes
See my lips
You listen to my heart

Deullindamyeon daphaejwo
Nae bore kiss
Nae chu heart 

 

Jiyong kneeled in front of Yoona, but still singing. Yoona was so shocked. She's telling Jiyong to stand up. But he still refused to. And he let out a small red velvet box from his pocket and opened the box.

 

 

"Yoona ah~ Saranghaeyo." Jiyong said, the box containing a diamond couple rings. The one is for Jiyong and the other one is for Yoona. The ring is engraved with their names.

 

"Omo.. Oppa! Nado Saranghaeyo~" Yoona said, and she let Jiyong stood up, and hugged him tight.

 

 

The fans we're screaming and giggling like their ovaries will explode. Hahah! We are all envy to Yoona, and she is so lucky to have Kwon Jiyong, and same with Jiyong, he's lucky to have Im Yoona.

 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" fans shouted, and the couple we're both embarassed, but still, they managed to kiss. But just a smack. "waaaeeeyoo?! why just smack?!" the fans exclaimed.

 

"We'll continue it later at our room." Jiyong said playfully.  "Yah!" Yoona said to Jiyong and hit him playfully.

 

"Andwaaaaae!"-Fans.

 

 

Yeah that be all I say
Neowa nae seolleimman gadeuk hadamyeoneun
Urin never ever a breaker

Trust me I make love (to you)

Everytime I come close to you (everytime I'm feeling you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream everytime (I get butterfly)

Yeah
You're special to me
Your turn
La la la
La la la
Yeah my butterfly 

 

Then the song ended. Yoona is still with Jiyong. Bigbang members come out on stage, Seungri is carrying a boquet of Yoona's favorite flower, baby's breath. He gave it to GD. And GD gave it to Yoona. 

 

"Oppa, jongmal kamsahamnida. Saranghaeyo~" Yoona said and hugged him once again.

 

"Chonmanaeyo Yoona-yah~ Nado Saranghae." Jiyong said.

 

 

after that scene, bigbang continued the Concert. They performed their new songs. Fantastic baby, that made everyone cheer up and sing with them happily. Next is bad boy, blue, monster, and more. As the encore thay sang Jiyong's solo song, "Crayon" together. 

 

[Next episode preview] The concert was a great hit to all. And they enjoyed it. After the concert Bigbang and YoonSeo went to the backstage to rest and eat. And also talked. But the sad thing is, Seohyun has an urgent shooting of We Got Married with Yonghwa. But Yoona will be going to the Philippines with EXO for the Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert. The rest of the happenings will be seen on the next episode. But the question is, Who's EXO member will fetch her? Is it from EXO-K or a member of EXO-M? Soon~ :D

 


 

Author's Note: Is it enough guys? Its long already, hope you like the update. Please leave some comment so that I'll be encourage to update this story. What's you're reaction? I hope you'll still support this. Thanks! Sorry for the wrong grammar, mispelled words and other corrections. I'm too lazy to check it out.