Episode 11 - G-Yoon's Date.

We Got Married! ♥

After a 2 months of being away from each other, the couple finally have time to meet. They're going to have their date in a coffee shop in a mall in Incheon. 

 

Yoona was the first one to arrived, but later on, GD came.

 

"Mianhae, Did I keep you waiting?" GD asked.

 

"Anniyo, its okay. Let' order now." Yoona said, and they called the server and ordered.

"Uwaa~ You're wearing our couple ring. Do you like it?" GD asked.

 

"Of course. Gomawo for this. Nomu jowahe." Yoona replied, smiling.

 

"I'm glad you like it, I'm wearing mine too." GD said, and their orders arrived.

 

While eating...

 

"Hmm.. So what are we going to do next?" Yoona asked.

 

"Let's go, shopping?" GD suggested.

 

"Sounds fun." Yoona agreed.

 

 

After eating, they bowed and thanked the staffs and walked out of the coffee shop. They stroll the mall.  They went to different clothing shop. And in the end, they stopped and rested on a bench.

 

"Oppa, gomawo for these clothes." Yoona thanked GD.

 

"Chonmanaeyo. Anyways, I'm hungry." GD said.

 

"Oooh~ So should we eat dinner? My treat, since you bought these for me." Yoona suggested.

 

"Arasso, kalkeyo." GD said, and they went to a restaurant to eat.

 

 

"Oppa, you order for us." Yoona said, GD nodded and called the waiter.

 

"Yes, what do you want to order?" The waiter asked.

 

"We would like samgyupsal with rice for 2 and 2 kimchi pancakes." GD answered. 

 

"Would that be all, sir?" He asked. GD nodded. "by the way, the staff told me to give this to you." The waiter said and gave them the card, obviously a mission card.

 

"Neh, kamsahamnida." The couple thanked him.

 

They opened the card.....

 

G-Yoon Couple~

Its been a long time since your first meeting. The We Got Married production team thought that you already need you're newly wed house. Visit this address --> ______________. But if you don't like you can search for another house. Good Luck!

PD and Staff

 

"OMO!" the couple were shocked on the letter they read.

 

"Waa. We're going to have a house already." Jiyong said.

 

"Neh, so should we go to the address after we eat?" Yoona asked.

 

"We should." Jiyonf answered.

 

 

After a couple of minutes, they thanked the staff and signed the wall for the autograph. Because the restaurant they visit have a paper wall where idols who ate there will sign. After that, they went to the address that was given.

 

"We're here already." GD said to Yoona. They went out of GD's car and look at the house.

 

"Waa, it looks pretty." Yoona complimented.

 

"Its nice, let's go talk to the owner." GD said.

 

 

They went inside the house, and they're shocked to see the inside. It was simple but good looking house. And its refreshing to stay in a house like that. So they liked it.

 

"Ahjumma, can we tour the house?" Yoona asked, respectfully.

 

"Neh, you can." The ahjumma said.

 

 

They started touring the house, its already fully furnished. And they checked the kitchen, dining room, bedroom and living room, bathroom. They also checke if the water runs smoothly and if there were some destroyed itemes. But all in all its okay.

 

 

 

 

"This is pretty house, so we will rent this." GD said.

 

"Neh, kamsahamnida." The owner said.

 

 

After all the discussions, they agreed to the terms and conditions, they also payed for the rent. They are going to start being a real married couple now at their new house.