Episode 12 - Decorating the house.

We Got Married! ♥

- Private Interview Room -

 

PD: So you like you're new house?

 

Yoona: Neh, kamsahamnida for choosing a pretty place.

 

 

Last week, the couple have their own house already, and now, they are going to visit it again and redecorate.

 

"Oppa, let's go to the home shopping mall." Yoona suggested.

 

"Arasso, let's buy there." GD agreed.

 

 

They went to the mall and bought different things. Such as, hand towels, flower vase, picture frames, carpet, pillows, plates and mugs, and more. They finished shopping at 3pm, then they went home.

 

"Let's star decorating." Yoona said.

 

"Neh." GD replied,

 

They cleaned their house, wipe the dust and put the carpet in the living room. Yoona placed the pillows in their bed. Then GD placed the kitchen utensils, plate and others in the kitchen and dining room.

 

"Oppa, we should take a picture." Yoona said with her polaroid in her hand.

 

"Arasso, and let's put it in the frame." GD suggested, she nodded.

 

 

They placed the pictures in the dining room, living room and bedroom, they placed the vase with fresh red roses at the dining table. 

 

"Oppa, since were tired of decorating the house, we should eat." Yoona suggested.

 

"Neh. Should we eat pasta? Its the only thing we have here." GD said.

 

"Arasso. I know how to make white spaghetti." Yoona said and winked at him.

 

They prepared the ingredients and cooked it. After a while they eat dinner.

 

"Hmm~ Masheso." GD complemented.

 

"Gomawo." Yoona thanked him. And they feed each other. 

 

 

After eating dinner, the two went to sleep.... But not in one bed. Because GD is uncomfortable, and he thinks that maybe Yoona is also uncomfortable... Hehehe, shy couple? =)))

 


Author's Note: I'm going this story today. Hehehe :)) Hope you like it!