Episode 6 - Fun in the Sun!

We Got Married! ♥

After couple of hours of travelling. They're now in Boracay. At first its really hard to go to the boat station because lots of fans waited for them in the airport. But some security guards let the fans moved aside and they walk through without any hassle. 

 

They ride a boat so they can get in the resort they reserved. When they got to their resort, The couple assigned the members to their room assignment. Jessica, Sooyoung, and Sunny are occupying the first room, while the second room will be occupied by Tiffany, Taeyeon, Seohyun. Yuri and Hyohyeon will be roommates. While Seungri, Daesung, TOP and Taeyang will be sharing the biggest roo with four beds. 

 

The couple? They are sharing the master's bedroom. Only one bed, with sofa. But since they are virtual couple "WIFE AND HUSBAND" They will be sharing only one bed. Not bad right? 

 

They spent the first two hours preparing their things, eating, and resting. After siesta, they prepare their swimming outfits. Because its swimming time! Kekeke~

 

When the girls are done preparing. They went out of their rooms. Bigbang members' mouth became like this 'O' because they are shocked. Because the girls were very y. But the members who went out of the room are only 8. Meaning, Yoona is not yet done changing clothes.

 

(please imagine Yoona is not at the picture, she is seperated. keke~ Im not good at editing^^)

 

"Woah! You girls really pretty." Taeyang complimented and winked at Yuri.

 

"Neh.. Kamsahamnida." Yuri thanked him shyly.

 

 

Kim Na Young: Omo ^_^ New couple? Keke~ [laughs]

Park Mi Sun: The YulYang Couple! Hahaha~ [Laughs]

 

"Sorry were late! There's only one bathroom at the room so I changed first and he waited for me, so when he is changing I wait for him. Let's go--- Neh? What's wrong?" Yoona explained and asked them.

 

 

"Nothing. You're just really y, noona." Seungri said and smiled widely.

 

"Yaah! Yah! Don't talk like that! Ofcourse she's my wife, she's pretty and y." GD said and wrapped his arms around Yoona's waist.

 

 

 

-Private Interview Room-

 

PD: What can you say about Yoona's outfit?

 

GD: Neh? S....y.... keke~

 

 

"Aish.. You too boys are hot!" Yoona said complimenting them..

 

"Ofcourse! We are the Big Bang!" TOP said and they all laugh.

 

 

"Yah! Come on! Let's enjoy!" Hyoyeon said and they all obliged.

 

 

They all went out of their resort. Some of them went to the beach and played voley ball, some of them do snorkeling. But most of the girls just stayed at their resort and went to their private pool where their is a small bar and they enjoyed partying.

 

 

The couple also went to the beach, but they seperated from the other members. They went on the part with less people. Both of them lay down at the white sand. And started talking, and reminiscing the past.

 

"Are you happy?" GD asked Yoona.

 

"Neh, You?"

 

"Yeah, because Im with you."

 

"Oppa! Your making me blush!"

 

"So? Im your husband!"

 

"Aish! Jongmalyo!"

 

"We should'nt go here with them." GD said.

 

"Wae? Are'nt you happy here with them?" Yoona.

 

"Anniyo! I want to have a private time with you!" GD said.

 

"Yah! I want to go to Maldives with you oppa." Yoona said and leaned on GD's shoulder.

 

"Jinjja? Shall we go now, and leave them here?" GD said excitedly.

 

"Anniyo! Let's have fun here first." Yoona said. And GD grabbed her arm and intertwined his fingers with her.

 

 

Park Mi Sun: they are so sweet. [smiles]

Kim Jung Min: [laughs] 

 

 

"I miss this. Do you remember when we went to the water park in Korea?" GD asked Yoona they are still in the same position were Yoona is leaning at GD and their arms are intertwin.

 

"Yeah. HAHA! Oppa I remember you were scared because of the big slide!" Yoona said and laughed hard.

 

"Yah! Yah! Im not scared! You,... Aish!" GD said and hit Yoona's forehead lightly. 

 

"aww! Haha. Your also scared because of the surfing board!" Yoona said and still laughing.

 

"Yah--yah! The waves are big and high. Aish! You alligator Yoong!" GD said and Yoona pouted..

 

"Im not an Alligator! Don't call me that!" Yoona stood up and ran away.

 

"Yah! Where are you going?" GD asked yoona.

 

"Waa! Catch me if you can!" Yoona said and stuck her tongue out and started running away.

 

They ran and ran like a real sweet couple. They are not bothered even many fans can see them. As long as they're sweet and enjoying their moments. Until... "I caught you!" GD said while he's backhugging Yoona.

 

"Waa. Oppa! You're so fast! Haha." Yoona said and faced GD. They are now facing each other.

 

"I love You Yoona." GD said. "I love you too Jiyongiie!" Yoona said. And GD kissed her in her forehead.

 

Emcees: YOU SHOULD KISS HER ON HER LIPS!! YAH!

 

since its still early, they did snorkeling and they tour the whole beach. They even do surfboard even GD was scared. He already overcome he's fear. And he's thankful to Yoona because she's the one who persuade him.

 

"Are you tired?" GD asked Yoona. They are now walking and holding hands.

 

"A Little. Let's go back to our resort and get changed." Yoona said.

 

 

As they get into their resort. They all changed clothes. After changing they all ate dinner and have some talk. After eating. They went to the mini bar and drink some alcohol. After partying, they went at the main performance stage at Boracay and watched the dancers that are fire dancing.

 

 

Emcees: WOW! They're so great! 

 

 

 

After watching the fire dancers, going to the bar, eat some streat foods, and buy some gifts that they will brought and give to the staff of the show WGM and other YG and SM town families.

 

 

"Sleep well guys, are flight tomorrow is 10 am. Nighty!" Yoona said and they all went to their own rooms.

 

 

The couple lay down in bed and talked. "Oppa, its very happy." Yoona said happily.

 

"Yeah, its really fun. Anyways, are'nt you tired yet?" GD asked Yoona.

 

"Neh, tired already. Can you massage my back?" Yoona said with cute face.

 

"Aish. Arasso." GD said, and they positioned so that can GD massage Yoona's back properly.

 

 

Meanwhile, GYoon couple did'nt know that snsd and bigbang's members where listening to them. They are eaves dropping so that they will know what the couple doing, since they are in the same room, sharing one bed.

 

 

"Oppa... uhh.." Yoona  moaned. 

 

 

"OMG! What are they doing?" Taeyeon said, worrying. 

 

"Gahd! Hyung, its too early." Daesung commented.

 

 

"Ahh. Feels good.." Once again, Yoona moan..

 

"Am I good? Keke~" GD said.

 

 

"Are they doing 'IT' already?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Yah! Seohyun-ah! You're still young for that kind of topic!" Seungri said, Seohyun stucked out her tongue playfully to Seungri and they started quarelling. So they are kicked out by the other members.

 

"mmm... Faster...." Yoona moaned.. again...

 

 

"OMO! They can't be doing 'it'" Sooyoung said.

 

"Hyung is great!" TOP commented and smirked.

 

"Yah!" TOP recieved yellings of Yoona's unnie's.

 

 

Kim Jung Min: HAHAH! They are all green minded! [laughs]

Park Mi Sun: HAHAHA! They misunderstood Yoona. [laughs]

Kim Na Young:Yah! Yoona moaned because GD is 'massaging' her. [laughs]

 

"Feels ... uhhh.. good.. mm.." Yoona moaned again and again..

 

"Ahh! They are doing 'it'!! Jongmal!!" Tiffany said and worried. Because their dongsaeng is still young.

 

"What are you saying? What is 'it'? Im confused." Yuri said.

 

"They are having s*x!!" Bigbang and SNSD's member shouted.

 

 

Since they shouted, GD and Yoona went infront of the door and saw the members were all there standing and quarelling. "Yah! What are you doing?!" GD said. "And why are you shouting?" Yoona added.

 

"Ahh...ehhh.?" They are all speechless.

 

"What?" GD asked them again..

 

"They thoutht you're having  s*x because Yoona is ." Jessica said and laughed hard! 

 

"MWUH?" the couple yelled and looked at each other and laughed hard. 

 

"HAHAHAHAHA! Im tired already, so I asked GD oppa to massage my back. And It feels good. That's all!" Yoona said and continued laughing.

 

"Ya! You're mind is really green. Go back to sleep!" GD said, and they obliged... 

 

 

The couple also went back to their room and lay down in bed. "Good Night Oppa." Yoona said.. "Good Night Yoong~" GD replied and they kissed in the lips... just a smack. And went to sleep.

 

 

-Private Interview Room-

 

PD: Have you enjoyed your trip?

 

GD: Neh. Kamsahamnida.

 

PD: Where will you go for you're honeymoon?

 

GD: Yoong likes to go to maldives, so do I. So we chose that place.

 

 

-Private Interview Room-

 

 

PD: How's your trip?

 

Yoona: I had a lot of fun! Kamsahamnida.

 

PD: So when did you plan to go to your honeymoon in Maldives?

 

Yoona: Uhmm.. We have'nt talk about that yet... 

 

 

And then tomorrow came, they all prepared their things and went back to Korea happily and stress free.