Sarang

God of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nicole’s POV

            Goes to the gallery and Hyun Jung thanked her.

NC: no problem… but…if you want to split up, you have to report to me and get my approval first. I didn’t give in just for you to split up again so you must get my approval first, understand?

BH: *smiles*neh…

NC: *looks at HJ*how about you Jiyeon-ssi? You understand? *she asked*

HJ: *smiles* neh…

Chan Doo’s POV

            He received a text message from Baek Hyun last day saying that he’ll be back at Seoul. But he and didn’t arrive at the right time so they all got worried and call him to know what happened, and Baek Hyun accidentally slipped that he was with Hyun Jung so they demand to know where he is. And after knowing his location they immediate drive to go to Busan. Then the next morning they go to the art gallery Baek Hyun said Hyun Jung is working.

PL: *sees HJ with BH and 2 other girls* Na Hyun Jung!! *she calls*

HJ: *hears the call* neh…! *she answered attentively and looks back*

PL: *runs and hugs her* Hyun Jung-ah! It’s really you…

HJ: *surprised* Pulip? *looks at CD who follows PL from behind* Chan Doo? What are you doing here?

PL: *looks at HJ* isn’t it obvious? We’re here to look for you. *looks at HY and NC*

HJ: ohh… I forgot to introduce you…. Pulip this is Jung Nicole and this is Ryu Hwayoung. Guys this is Gil Pulip my friend from Seoul.

HY/NC: hello…. Nice to meet you, PL-ssi.

HJ: *turns to Chan Doo* and this is Hong Chan Doo..

CD: *smiles at them* hello.. I’m Hong Chan Doo.

HY/NC: hello.

NC: *looks at HJ* but who is Hyun Jung?

HJ: ahh… *looks at BH and HY* that is me.

NC: *confused* you mean you are Hyun Jung? Then why are you called Jiyeon?

HJ: it’s a long story… but my real name is Na Hyun Jung. But you can still call me Jiyeon if that’s what you want.

NC: Na Hyun Jung…Na Hyun Jung… *she said* I think I’ve heard of that name….. I just can’t remember when. *she said then one of the workers (WK) in the gallery arrives and talks,*

WK: of course you have… She is the Korean painter that won a prestigious painting contest. And make Korea proud. But we haven’t heard anything from her after that. Why are you talking about her? Do you have any news of her? *he asked curiously*

NC: *remembers and shocked O.O* you mean!!!

HJ: *smiles* yeah… it’s me…

NC: you mean it’s really you? *looks at HY* do you also know about this?

HY: yeah…. I didn’t also believe at first. But it’s true.. She is Na Hyun Jung..

Hyun Jung’s POV

            Now that Nicole knows her true identity, she is also planning to tell the others work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter