Change

God of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baek Hyun’s POV

            Hyun Jung started to eat cupcake with Mason, when he noticed there’s some icing on her lips. He told HJ about it. But since HJ is holding Mason on the other hand and the cupcake on the other hand he decided to wipe it off for her.

BH: *instead of taking the cupcake from HJ he says* stay still *then he wipes HJ’s lip with his thumb*

HJ: *she was really shocked with what BH did, but she was even more shocked with what he did next.*

BH: *after wiping the icing, he his thumb to clean the icing on it.*

HJ: *as soon as she saw BH’s action, her eyes grew wide.* yah!! What are you doing?!! *she shouts*

BH: *he was shocked by HJ’s sudden screaming* what?

HJ: why did you eat it?. *she is referring to the icing*

BH: you don’t expect me to wipe it on my shirt, right?

HJ: you should just use a handkerchief or tissue, you know?

BH: *smiles* ohh?? Why didn’t I think of that? Don’t worry my hands are clean so it’s ok.

            As they were talking about that, a lady approached them; it was the same lady as the one that left Mason to HJ.

LDY: *smiling* ohh… there you are. Thank you for taking care of Mason *she said then bows*

HJ: *gives Mason to the Lady* yeah, no problem, but next time you shouldn’t leave your son to some random stranger *she says*

LDY: *smiles* yeah, I’m not going to leave Mason if I didn’t know you.

HJ: *confuse* excuse me?

LDY: don’t you remember my son?

HJ: *looks at Mason* should I?

BH: I think you are mistaken, Ma’am

LDY:*looks at BH* no, no, I’m sure it was her. *l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter