At the Hospital

God of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She was resting because her head still hurts; she was lying on the bed when her phone rings.

HJ: *phone rings* hello? *she said is a weak voice*

SY: hello, HJ-ah, did you go home safe yesterday?

HJ: Ohh…

SY: *he noticed HJ voice* did something happen? Why is your voice so weak??

HJ: no, nothing happened.

SY: are you sure? You don’t sound really good.

HJ: ahh,,, well,, I just met a little accident yesterday. But I’m ok now, so don’t worry.

SY: *shocked* mwoh?!! (what?!!) What accident? Where are you now??

HJ: *smiles, SY was really worried* I’m at the Seoul Hospital now, but I’ll be discharge later. So, no need to worry.

SY: ok, I’ll go there. Ahh… did you call auntie? She must be worried.

HJ: ah..!! Wait! Don’t tell her. Don’t tell anyone that I’m here. Ok??

SY: *curious* but why?

HJ: just…. I don’t want her to worry. Promise me…

SY: ok.

HJ: *smiles* thanks SY-oppa

Baek Hyun’s POV    

After their phone call BH enters the room. He heard some of the conversation of HJ and SY.

HJ: *looks at the door* ohh…. BH-ah, what are you doing here?* BH didn’t answer her, smiles* hehe, stupid question, you’re a doctor so you’re supposed to be in a hospital.

BH: *pretends to be mad* yah! Is that how you define ok now? Your arm is full of bruises and you say you’re ok?

HJ: *startled by BH* aish….. Scared me *she said while touching her chest* why are you yelling? You startled me. I could have gotten a heart attack! Are you trying to kill me? *she complains*

BH: *shakes his head* no. you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter