I Like You….. What do I do?

God of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Jung’s POV

            She fell asleep as she cries, then she is woke up by a voice calling her name, when he looks at the  clock on her side table its already 2:30am. She recognizes the voice of Baek Hyun calling her and knocking the door so she gets up before it wakes up the whole neighborhood.

HJ: what do you think you are doing? Shouting at a time like this! *she says as soon as she opens the door*

Baek Hyun’s POV

            He walks on the rain on his way to Hyun Jung’s house, he wants to make sure he didn’t hear it wrong and goes there again to confront Hyun Jung.

BH: *in front of HJ’s door and knocks it* Hyun Jung!!! Na Hyun Jung!!!! *he repeats many times, then the door opens and shows HJ*

HJ: what do you think you are doing? Shouting at a time like this!! *she says as soon as she opens the door*

BH:*looks at HJ and didn’t answer he feels really dizzy from cold and from the alcohol he takes*

HJ: *surprised to see BH’s state. O.O*  yah! How long have you been here? *she asked instead Baek Hyun falls on top of her, and falls on the ground with Baek Hyun*

BH: *falls on Hyun Jung* Hyun Jung-ah *he mumbles as he falls*

HJ: *slightly pushes Baek Hyun to the side and sit up* you are burning up *she says touching his forehead, when she was about to stand to close the door Baek Hyun stops her*

BH: *stops Hyun Jung from leaving and hold her hand* I like you so much, so what can I do?

HJ: *looks at Baek Hyun*

BH: Even if you get mad at me, scold me, are ashamed of me, don’t think I’m good enough, ignore me, laugh at me, whether you think I’m an embarrassment and put me down… but I like you so much. What do I do then? *he said as tears fall from her eyes*

HJ: *she also feels tears flowing on her cheeks, she stands up and closes the door* can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter