That Man

God of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hwayoung’s POV

            It was only 4 in the morning when she receive a call from Hyun Jung, asking if she can go to her house, hearing Hyun Jung’s voice she knew that there is something wrong so she agreed and waits for her. After 30 minutes she hears the doorbell rang and goes to open the door for Hyun Jung.

HY: *opens the door* come in *she said*

HJ: *goes inside with Hwayoung* sorry to disturb your sleep.

HY: it’s ok *she says as they walk to the living room* want to talk about it?

HJ: *looks at Hwayoung with sad eyes*

HY: it’s ok if you don’t want to talk about it.

HJ: I lied to someone and because of that lie, that person’s holding a very heavy burden *she started*. So heavy that he had to give up his long time dream. I want to tell that person the truth so that he can lay that burden down, but I think it’s too late. I’m afraid that the person won’t forgive me. What should I do? Hwayoung-ah….. What should I do? *she began to cry*

HY: *hugs Hyun Jung* don’t cry HJ-ah, don’t cry *she says as she taps HJ’s back*I don’t know anything about him (Baek Hyun). But I know how special you are to him. He looks so sad to me, but there are times when he smiles, warmly enough to melt the heart of anyone who sees. You’re the only one who can make him smile. If you continue being like this, he may not smile again.

HJ: *looks up at HY*

HY: Don’t run away from things you are scared of anymore. Don’t be mistaken by the things God planned for you. Look at him. That man you said he gave up his dream just to be here. Shouldn’t you work hard for him in return? *she said then wipes HJ’s tears*

HJ: you think he will forgive me?

HY: of course.

HJ: *hugs Hwayoung* thank you….. *she said*

Baek Hyun’s POV

            He woke up in an unfamiliar place, his head still hurting a little, as he sit up, he t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter