Race

God of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Jung’s POV

            The day for the festival has already started. She is having fun watching her students as they participate on some games. As expected Lee Joon also came to the school.

LJ: aren’t you going to participate on the relay?

HJ: *looks at LJ* who me?? No…

LJ: why? Everyone is allowed to join that game. Let’s join, huh? *he said convincing HJ*

HJ: I’m not reall…*she was interrupted when someone from behind speaks*

Baek Hyun’s POV

            Nicole asked him to come with her and cheer for her little brother so he agreed to go with them, when they arrived he saw Lee Joon convincing Hyun Jung to join the race.

BH: she’s not good at running. *he said interrupting them*

HJ: *looks back to see BH and Nicole* who says I’m not good at it? I just don’t like running. It’s too tiring. *she protested*

BH: *smirks* you don’t like it because you are not good at it *he teased*

HJ: *slightly irritated* YAH! Hwang Baek Hyun!! Are you trying to pick a fight on me??!!

BH: *smiles* ani-yah….

Lee Joon’s POV

            He and Hyun Jung are talking when Baek Hyun and Nicole came. Then right after that Baek Hyun and Hyun Jung started to have a little fight.

HJ: *looks at LJ* ok,,,,, let’s join  the race.

LJ: *smiles* really?

HJ: *nods* ohh… let’s go. *drags LJ by the arm*

Nicole’s POV

            She can feel the closeness of Hyun Jung and Baek Hyun by how they interact with one another and she tries to comment on it.

NC: *looks at BH* you 2 are really close with ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter