Background Check

God of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Jung’s POV

            She was sitting on the bus stop for the rain to stop when she heard BH’s voice.

BH: aren’t you supposed to resting at home right now? What are you doing here? Do you really want to die? HUH? *he said really worried*

HJ: *she was looking at the ground when someone suddenly talks to her she raise her head to see* ohh?? BH-ah, what are you doing here?

BH: I ride the bus from here. You what are you doing here? It’s raining hard.

HJ: *fake smile* I’m waiting for you… hehe…

BH: *he takes off his trench coat* here, wear this, you’re going to catch cold if you stay like this. Let’s go, I’ll send you home.

HJ: *stand up* ok.

BH: *sitting on the bus* seriously HJ-ah, is something wrong with you??

HJ: no, is something wrong with you?

BH: no. *they reach HJ’s house*

HJ: *smiles* thanks for sending me home BH-ah…

BH: ohh… change your clothes immediately, you’ll catch cold if you stay like that.

HJ: *nods and went inside the house* what am I supposed to do now?

Hyun Jung’s DAD POV

DAD: *sitting inside his office* manager Han. (MH) *he calls*

MH: *enters the room* yes, sir?

DAD: I want you to investigate on my daughter, who she meets, her friends, everything. Don’t leave single information about her.

MH: yes sir

            Then after a few days Manager Han reported all the information he gathered about Na Hyun Jung.

MH: *talking to HJ’s Dad* apparently she is working as a freelance art consultant in various art galleries, she often goes to a café owned by her friend since High School.

DAD: so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter