Memories from 5 years ago

God of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As they reach the beach, the caretaker assist them to a house they gonna stay for the weekend. They checked it. It has 2 rooms, PL an HJ are roommates as well as the guys.

PL: *excited* HJ-ah, let’s go look around. It’s really nice here. *hold HJ’s arm*

HJ: *she just woke up from her sleep and yet still sleepy.* oh?? I’m still sleepy. Can’t we go later?

PL: *smiles* but you already sleep the time we were on the car.. Come on let’s go…huh..Huh??

            BH seeing that HJ is still tired decided to interrupt them.

BH: *she seems tired (HJ)* PL let HJ take a rest for a while; she didn’t sleep well in the car. I’ll accompany you instead.

PL: *hearing BH’s explanation let HJ go to the room to rest* ok…. HJ, are you sure you don’t want to come?

HJ: oh…

            Then BH and PL left the house. While BG and CD also went for a walk.

HJ: *he seems too excited to be with PL*

            HJ rested for an hour, when she went of the house nobody is there, she was kinda hungry since she hadn’t eaten anything since she left her house. So went out look for something to eat.

Hyun Jung’s POV

HJ: I’m hungry, I wonder if there is a nearby market here.

            She then leaves the house and ask someone for a direction to the market. As she was walking on the flea market she heard a familiar voice.

Baek Hyun’s POV

            He and Pulip are walking on the flea market when he saw strawberries.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter