Achievement

God of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Meanwhile PL and CD are together, they tried to look for BH and HJ. And they ended up seeing a bunch of people gathering in circles. They got curious and went over there. They saw some teenagers dancing.

PL: *amused* whoa!! They are really good.

CD: *smiles* yeah…

PL: *looks at CD and sees that he is also enjoying it.* why don’t you join them?

CD: huh? No. I’m fine watching.

PL: *smiles* no you’re not. *then pushes him*

CD: yah….*before he can even say anything PL already pushed him and now he is in the middle of the circle and the center of attention he got no choice but to dance*

            CD started dancing the moment the music starts; he danced like no one is watching him. He really loves what he is doing now. The people there was really amaze by the way he moves. He looked really cool.

PL: *happy* whoa! Hong Chan Doo, I know you love to dance but I didn’t you were that good.

CD: *happy to hear her compliment* really?? Thanks.

PL: you look like you’re really enjoying yourself there. Now I know why you didn’t go to a university and studied dancing instead. It’s your life.

CD: haha.

            They continue to walk and sees and shooting stand.

PL: *runs toward the stand* whoa… that bear looks really cute. *referring to the stuff bear*

Stall Owner (SO): you can have that if you succeed shooting those entire toy soldiers without a miss.

CD: you want it??

PL: *nods* oh..

CD: *smiles* ok. Let’s try.

SO: *gives CD the toy gun* here, it has 8 bullets. If you shoot them all with a miss the bear is yours.

CD: thanks.

            Then CD started aiming for those toy soldiers in front of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter