Goodbye

God of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Jung’s POV

            After their mini food fight, they all enjoy the night talking about their fun memories together since high school, how all of them became close and so on. Finally without noticing it, they all fell asleep at the living room, it is only Hyun Jung that’s awake, she is staring to them, and she is trying to remember their faces. Because tomorrow when they woke up she won’t be there anymore, she has to leave them.

HJ: *staring at BH’s face* this time I realized that you and I are from different worlds. *touches his face* we met as though in a dream, but now it’s time for us to return to our own worlds *she whisper to him*  So take it as a dream, when I showed up at the very beginning or the moment I disappeared was a dream too, if it was, you wouldn’t feel sad at all. Forget all of it. Just take it as a dream. *leans to give BH a light kiss on the lips and leaves*

Baek Hyun’s POV

            He is having a dream, in his dream, he can hear Hyun Jung’s voice talking to him, he didn’t know why but in his dream it seems like Hyun Jung is leaving and telling him to forget her.

BH: *wakes up early, he looks around and didn’t saw Hyun Jung, he decided to stand up and search for her inside the house but he didn’t find Hyun Jung* it’s still early, * looks at the watch* where did Hyun Jung go? * He asked to himself*

Pulips’s POV

            She woke up seeing Chan Doo still sleeping not far from her; she looks around and didn’t see Hyun Jung or Baek Hyun around. When she turns to kitchen there she saw Baek Hyun walking.

PL: *asked BH* BH-ah, where is Hyun Jung?

BH: I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter