Hyun Jung’s Sacrifice

God of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baek Hyun’s POV

            The officer asked him if he has someone he wants to inform about his condition. He doesn’t want anyone to worry about him especially his grandma and Hyun Jung, she also has troubles of her own, even though she didn’t tell anything to him, and he knows that there is something that bothers Hyun Jung.

BH: no.

Police: ok.

Hyun Jung’s POV

            She has been gloomy this days and she decides that it will only worries the people around her especially Baek Hyun, so she gets back to her usual self and visits Baek Hyun at the hospital. Maybe she is just being paranoid about her own father and worrying for nothing. At the hospital she asks some nurses about Baek Hyun.

HJ: excuse me. Can you tell me where is Dr. Baek Hyun? *she asked*

N:  ahmm… I think he didn’t come today.

HJ: he didn’t come today?

N: *nods* ohh…. This is the first he didn’t come to work without informing anyone.

HJ: ohh…ok… thank you. *she said to the nurse* I wonder what happen to Baek Hyun. Why didn’t he come? Maybe I should to try to look for him at his house. Maybe he is sick? *she said worriedly*

            She immediately went out of the hospital and head straight at Baek Hyun’s house. She tries to knock many times but there is no response from Baek Hyun. Suddenly some passerbies are chit chatting about the incident last night and she heard it. She thought that many Baek Hyun got involve to it. But she still hopes not. She went to the police station to check and there she saw Baek Hyun.

HJ: *shocked O_O immediately runs toward BH* BH-ah!!!

BH: *hears HJ* HJ-ah!! What are you doing here?

HJ: I went to the hospital and they say you didn’t come to work so I decided to go to your house and still can’t find you. Then I heard about what happened last night.

BH: believe me HJ-ah, I didn’t do it. I’m not the one that beats him.

HJ: ohh.. I believe you….

            After s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter