Reconcile?

God of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Jung’s POV

            She was sitting on the bus stop when Baek Hyun suddenly appears before her. She was really happy but she didn’t show it.

BH: *smiles* yeah,… but forgot something…. You what are you doing here? *smiles playfully* don’t tell me you chased for me?

HJ: Mwoh?! Ani-yah!!

BH: then what are you doing here?

HJ: *takes her phone out* this!!! *showing him the message he sent* what do you mean by this?!!! Yah!! What do you take me for? *pretends to be mad*

BH: *smiles* you mean you go here just to ask me about that?

HJ: *looks away* ani-yah… Actually I want to say sorry… I know what I’ve done to you are unforgiveable.But please just forgive me this once. *she said as began tears forming in her eyes*The horrible things I said, breaking your heart, not telling you my heart – lying… how I hurt your feelings, forgive me this once. Forgive me just this once.

BH: *smiles at HJ and drops his bag to hug her, surprising HJ* its ok…. Didn’t I tell you that no matter what you do I’ll still forgive you? So it’s ok…. I’m sorry too…

HJ: *confused* for what? *she asked as she slightly pushes BH from the hug to see his face*

BH: MaybeI should have had more confidence and believed in you. Aren’t couples supposed to be like that? If we are to be together for the rest of our lives, we have to be honest to each other. Perhaps there are things in your heart that you don’t dare to tell me. But as long as you have the courage to tell me, I will believe it.

HJ: *touched by his words*thank you….

BH: *hugs her again*just don’t do it again ok?? Do you have any idea how much I suffer during those days?

HJ: *smiles*serves you right. *she joked*

BH: *shocked O.O and pushes HJ to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter