Chapter 4

Sisterly love? or not?

Note: This chapter begins at the neginning of Chapter 3 when Krystal leaves for school

 

Krystal POV

I left for school without eating anything. I just didn't feel like eating anything with Jessica there. I regretted acting so cold to Jessica. Maybe I should have been more cheerful. I didn't know what I should if I saw Jessica again.  When I arrived in class, I sat in my seat. Almost instantly, Amber came up behind me.

 " Hi babe, " he said smoothly, wrapping his arms around my neck from behind me.

 " Seriously Amber, I'm not in the mood, " I said trying to get him off me.

 " C'mon don't be like that Krystal," he whined, squeezing tighter.

 " Just leave me alone okay? I'm tired. Get your arms off me " I sighed.

 " I will if you skip school with me. "

 " Amber, get your arms off me, " I  commanded coldly. His arms slid off my shoulders. 

  " Okay, okay, " he said holding up his hands, surrendering. " Thanks for asking nicely, " he joked

  " Whatever. I'm tired just leave me alone." Just then, the bell rang, and Amber moved to his seat. The teacher came in and started the lesson. I couldn't concerntrate on anything and my head was spinning. Maybe I should have eaten something at breakfast.

 At lunch, I went into the lunch line. I saw Yuri drag Jessica out the doors. Suddenly, nothing looked appetizing and I didn't feel hungry. I decided to just eat something after school if I was hungry then. I slipped out of the lunch line and went to sit with my friends: Sulli, Victoria and Luna. Sometimes, Amber and a couple other guys sat with us as well, but they weren't here today. I stayed quiet the whole of lunch, just fading into the background, hoping no one would talk to me for today. My head was pounding and I felt like vomiting, even though I didn't have anything to vomit.

 After lunch I had english. I collected my books from my locker slowly, and dragged my feet to the classroom. Once I reached my desk at the back of the classroom, I raised a hand to my forehead. It felt warm... was it supposed to feel this warm? The teacher came in and started talking about the assingment we were supposed to be working on today in class with our partners. Amber turned around from his desk in front of me and smiled. I straightend my lips and glared at him. For some reason, all the forces of nature were working against me when the teacher paired me up with Amber. He wouldn't do any of the work, and spent the entire time teasing and annoying me, leaving me to do all the work.

 The teacher told us to move around to sit next to our partners. I stood up, and saw holes in my vision. I blinked, trying to get rid of the holes, but they remained as they were, clouding my vision. I wobbled as I walked. My head felt dizzy and I felt like vomiting again. I had just reached Ambers desk when my legs gave out. Everything went dark, as if someone had played the 'turning off the lights in the middle of class' prank again. My hearing started to fade. I heard the teacher telling Amber to take me to the infirmatry. Before I lost consiousness, I felt a pair of arms going under me, and almost effortlessly carrying me up.

 I woke up on someone's back. Instantaneously, my mind flashed back to the time that random guy kissed me. Instinctively, I started thrashing about, trying to get off the person's back. Suddenly, I heard the person shout, " Hey would you stop moving around! You're making it harder to carry you!" It was my sister. 

Jessica POV

 We soon reached our house. I gently placed the sleeping Krystal in her bed. She looked really pale, and her forehead was really warm. I decided to try to make chicken soup for her. I looked up the recipie online and took out the ingredients. Just as I was about to turn the stove on, I realised that, me cooking was not the best idea. The least that my cooking would do was make Krystal even more sick. I took out my cell phone and called Yuri. She was an okay cook. Better than me anyway. I asked her to buy me a fresh chicken for the soup on her way over.

 Yuri arrived fifteen minutes later with the chicken. She quickly cooked everything. I offered to help but she just stood there looking at me and said, " I know you know that is not a good idea." Half an hour later, the soup was plated ad ready to be eaten. It looked so delicious that I wanted to have it all, but Krystal needed it more. I put the bowl and glass of water on a tray and took it upstairs while Yuri cleaned up te kitchen.

 When I reached Krystal's room, I found that she was still asleep. I put the try on her bedsidetable and gently shook her awake.

" Krystal, " I said softly, " Your chicken soup is here." She slowly stirred awake. 

 " Chicken soup?" she asked, a smiling forming on her half-awake face. " You cooked chicken soup... for me? I don't know if I should eat it" she joked.

 "Don't worry. I made it," said a voice from the doorway. It was Yuri.Krystal sat up, resting her back on her pillows. I turned to Yuri.

 " Finished cleaning up?" I asked

 " Yeah," she replied smiling.

 " Thanks again for cooking for Krystal," I thanked her.

 " No problem anytime, " she replied. Suddenly the phone rang. I quickly rose from my kneeling position and ran for the phone.

 

Krystal POV

 

Yuri and I stayed as we were, awakwardly, until Yuri's cell phone started ringing fom her jeans pocket. She took out her phone and checked the caller ID. She flipped open her phone and went into the hallway right outside my bedroom.

 

"Hello? Lana? I this you?... I'm at home right now... I'm kinda busy. Can you-. Wait I've got another call coming through. Let me put you on hold." She said into the phone. She lifeted her phone off her ear and pressed the call waiting button.

"Hi! Jenny! Yeah... I'm at the supermarket right now. Sure we can go out later... Sure, 10 it is. I LOVE YOU~~~~ Buh-bye" She ended the call and went back to her first one.

"Hi Lana... Yeah... Umm... Lets go tomorrow... Yeah! Can't wait! I have to go. See you tomorrow. 6 right? K bye, love you too!" She hung up the phone and looked to me. I was just staring at her. 

"Not a word of this to anyone,undertsand?" she hissed as she glared at me. I slowly nodded in reply. Just then Jessica came back looking pretty shaken. 

 

"Sorry about that. Some guy wanted to sell computers. He just wouldn't take no for an answer, " she smiled nervously. She turned to Yuri. "Let's leave Krystal to eat her soup." They headed for the door and left me alone with the food. I was really hungry and it was the only food I was ever going to get without cooking it myself. I put the tray on my lap, being careful not to spill any of the soup. I lifted the spoon and in five minutes flat, I was lifting the bowl to my lips trying to get every single bit into my stomach. It was so delicious.

Just as I put the tray back on my bedside table, Jessica came in to check on me.

"Are you done?" she asked.

"Yeah... Can I have some more?" I said.

"Okay, let me get you another bowl." She crossed the room to my beside table and took the tray. "I'll be right back, " she said.

 A few minutes later, Jessica came back with another steaming bowl. She placed the tray in front of me and was just about to leave.

"Wait!," I cried. 

"Yes?" Jessica said, turning around to face me.

"Umm... I'm feeling really tired right now. So... can you feed me?" I blurted. I felt my cheeks blaze. 

"Aren't you a little bit too old for that?" she joked.I looked down. Too embarassed to look at her.

"Please?" I said quietly. 

"Okay," she said making her way across the room. She took out a chair from my desk and put it next to my bed. She picked up the spoon and scooped up a little of the soup from the side. She blew on it, and said, "open up."

I smiled, what is this feeling?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey I'm runningmanluver and im the new co author for Sisterly love or not. This is the first time I have ever written a fanfic so i apologise if it's not up to standards. [ don't ask about the username. but its true. runningman=Best Variety Show Eva. In my opinion]
Sorry for making Yuri a player guys, hope you dont hate me?
 
You might be seeing a bit more of me here from time to time because the author (kayshi2001) is working on her other fanfic Hunters VS Kishkins which you can see here: 
 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/339790/hunters-vs-kishins-action-fxband-snsd-taeny-jungcest
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey guys im kayshi2001. HEHE. sorry for not writing for the past few weeks. lucky i have a cool dongseng to help me out. If you guy wanna meassage me or something you could also meassage runningmanluver if you want since we meet up a lot and we go to school together.
so yea And please vote the poll below THANKS