Happy weird feelings

Sisterly love? or not?

Gonna add titles to chapters now.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal POV
I was happy that Jessica still cared for me. She kept feeding me the chicken soup. I gobbled it all down happily. I though she wont just give up on me since i ignored her for the whole morning plus making her carry me all the way home. After a while, i finished the bowl. She smiled at me.

“You are still a kid aren’t you” She said and started to pat my head teasingly. I squatted her hand off my head and said with a pout.

“Stop teasing me”

“Hahahaha, alright alright kiddo” She laughed and started to walk out of the room. I quickly grabbed her and pull her in for a back hug without a second thought yet i didn’t know what i wanted to do. I just wanted her to stay with me longer. She released me and turned around.

“You need anything else my child~” she smirked, does she always have to tease me. I thought about it and i tried to think of anything to make her stay here and not get suspicious. Then an idea came to my mind.

“Mommy! I’m scared  to sleep alone, can you sleep with me?” I played along.

 

 

Jessica POV

Did i just heard Krystal said she wanted to sleep with me? I Hung my head low to hide my blush. I was smiling Brightly inside yet i don't know why. I was feeling this tingyly happy feeling inside.

 

"umm unnie, It's ok if you don't want to sleep with me hehehe i was just joking."

I quickly lifted my head up and jumped on her and landed of the bed cuddling her.

"who said i didn't want to HHEHEHEHEHE"

"aahahaahahah geez unnie you dont have to be this excited." She cuddled me too and that unexpectically trigger my happy weird feelings inside me making me blush again. But this time i couldn't hide my blush as krystal kept hugging me and she saw it.

"hmmmmm unnie why you so shy huh?~~ Do you love me that much?" She started to tease me. Of course I LOVE HER...................... wait what did i just say? ummmmm Maybe i just thought of that since i love her as a sister......yea i love her as a sister! I did that without knowing that i did a random fist pump in the air.

"You that happy that you get to sleep with me? You really do love me then. AHAHHAHHA too bad i can't be your girlfriend, You're my sister."

That last line hit me. It's true though, Im her sister and we can't be lovers. Not now and not for enternity. 

"Of cousre I'm happy. I haven't slept with you since you were little" I tried to sound cheerful and happy.

 

I buried my face into her chest and quielty cried.

 

Why do you make me feel this way krystal? You're my sister but why do i feel this way. Please stop this, it hurts. Or please just love me back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not as a sister but as a lover.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Kayshi2001 here........ short update sorry about that but im still a student so hw and stuff, which makes it boring but i still have to do it. I love you guys and thanks for supporting.

You silent readers please coment and subscrbe please. that will make me happy if you do.

 

please also check out my other fanfic as its getting exciting or not if i failed to write it like a pro.

 

ANYWAYS thanks again.