Official with a heartbroken Tae

Sisterly love? or not?

Krystal POV

OMG OMG Jessica remembers what do I do? How do I answer? I do love her though. I love Jessica. I can’t deny it anymore but it still feels weird saying it, everything paused for a moment .

“Umm, Krystal are you alright? Sorry I shouldn’t have said that.” Jessica got up from the couch and walked away. I swore I could have heard sobs. I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her back while spinning her around. I didn’t want history to repeat itself as I reject Jessica again. I wanted to be together with her. Even if we were sisters I just couldn’t help it. I connected our lips and kissed her with all the passion I could muster.

“I’m sorry Jessica Unnie. I love you, I love you, I love,you. Please don’t go.” Jessica began to cry and so did I. We kneeled on the floor crying in each others embraces. I was so glad that Jessica unnie remembered.

Soon our crying faded and Jessica fell asleep again. I silently chuckled and brushed the hair that was covering the face and wiped the tears away from her eyes and cheeks. I lifted her up and placed her on her bed. I kissed her forehead and sleep next to her. The warmth was much more warmer than when I slept alone and having her just beside me was very relaxing.

“I love you Jessica” I said once more before having our afternoon nap. Jessica always have an afternoon nap as she always likes to sleep.


Jessica POV

I woke up in bed after a while of sleeping. I must have slept after crying so much. I tried to sit up but something was restraining me. I looked right and saw Krystal having her arm over my stomach and sleeping next to me. She must have carried me in here. I turned my body towards her while still lying on the bed and wrapped my arms around her. I smiled as I now have Krystal and not as my sister, but as a lover.


Taeyeon POV

I paced around my room thinking about what Jessica said. It was the truth that I didn’t listen to Krystal’s side of the story. I knew that Krystal never lies unless she needs too or she doesn’t say a thing. I didn’t know if I should trust my best friend for years or my girlfriend whom I love very much. I doubt Jessica would let me speak to Krystal anyways.

“Tae Tae can you stop walking, you are making me dizzy.”Tiffany was sitting on the bed for ten minutes watching me paced around. I stopped and turned towards Tiffany with a serious face. Tiffany was kind of taken back and leaned back again.

“Tell me the truth. What happened in Krystal’s room?” Tiffany froze a bit before going back to normal.

“I told you already. Krystal wanted you and that Jessica girl to come back together and started to fight me and restrain me.” I saw through the lie from the freeze before. I sighed and came closer to Tiffany.

“What happen in Krystal’s room?” I repeated once more. Tiffany started to shake in fear. I usually don’t like it when people lie to me or hurt my friends yet this time I hurt my friend. Krystal whom always trusted me and been friends with me for years.

“I started to curse bout Jessica and how she was hugging you and trying to take you away from me and tried to go out and Krystal stopped me and slapped me.” I nodded but I knew she was hiding something. Krystal wouldn’t slap people without a reason. I went out ignoring the tales and questions from Tiffany and drove to Jessica’s house. I wanted to apologize. I wanted to apologize for not trusting Krystal. I was blinded but anger and my girlfriend whom I don’t know I should trust anymore.

I reached the house and after some time of thinking I knocked on the front door. There was no answer so I looked for the hidden key Krystal hide so I could use it every time when I come over to play when we were kids. I unlocked the door and sneaked in. No one was in the house. I searched for anyone and there wasn’t a single soul.

“Urggghhhhh” I heard a groan from one of the bedrooms and walked over, I saw two figures lying in Jessica’s bed. I walked closer and lifted the blanket a bit. I saw Krystal and Jessica sleeping peacefully together. I smiled. Jessica must have remembered. I stepped back and turned around to leave them in peace before coming back another time but I happened to bump into Jessica’s desk and the a photo frame fell. The glass crash onto the floor and broke into pieces. Jessica and Krystal shot up. I looked over to them and both of them glared at me.

“So you snuck into our house to smash our house instead of apologizing huh? That is so nice of you.” Jessica got up and picked up the photo wiping away any particles of glass from it. She looked at it and it was a photo of Jessica and I. Both smiling brightly. Jessica stared at it for a moment before pushing the photo into my arms.

“You can have it. I don’t want to see you anymore. Now get out of our house.” Jessica pushed me and pushed me through the house and out the front door slamming the door into my face. I sat down on the front step and started to think of what I could do. They trusted me and had always did but I broke it. Tears streamed down my cheeks without knowing. I ran to my car and drove back home wanting to think of a way to stop these tears and fix the problem.

Jessica POV

I walked to the kitchen cabinet and took out a dust pan and brushed all the broken glass and threw it into the bin. I washed my hands and went back to my room seeing Krystal lazily getting up. I smiled and pulled her up and pushing her to the bathroom. She looked at me confused and I closed the door while walking out.

“Wash up! And brush your hair, it’s all messy!” I shouted outside the bathroom. It was dinner time now and I didn’t really know how to cook so I ordered some black bean noodles. One set only.

Krystal came down after wards and went straight to the kitchen. She started to take out the equipment until I stopped her by hugging her waist.

“Stop unnie. I have to cook dinner.” Krystal struggled in my embrace.

“Don’t worry I have ordered jjajangmyun for dinner.” Krystal relaxed and put everything back into their place again. I spun her around.

“That means we have time for ourselves.” Krystal smirked and we crashed our lips together. I wrapped my arms around her neck and guided us to the couch. I struggled as Krystal was a kissing rough today. We lied on the couch and the kissing didn’t stop. Krystal kept being rough. After some time, Krystal s her hand onto my stomach. She drew circles and another random shapes around my belly button making me shiver. She was about to take it off until the door bell rang. I heard Krystal groan and I laughed at her. I got up and so did Krystal. I went to the door and got our dinner which arrived nice and hot.

“Why is there only one plate? Did they mess up our order?” Krystal question as I opened the package of the food. I shook my head and started to set up the table and Krystal was still thinking. I sat down and so did krystal.

“Lets share one plate.” I picked up a bundle of noodles and place it near Krystal’s mouth. She took it into . She also picked up a bundle and placed it near my mouth as well. I opened my mouth and ate the noodles. Both of us were staring in each others eyes as we fed each other. At last there was only one string of the noodles left. krystal didn’t know what to do but I had an idea. I took one end of the noodle and placed it near krystal’s mouth. She took it in and I took in the other end. We started to eat both ends. We came closer and closer. As we were about to close in, someone knocked on the door.
 

 

 

“YAH! Jessica! Lets go clubbing!” I heard Yuri yell on the other side of the door.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok back with another update. Sorry for the long wait. I am seriously wishing that the jungsisters would make an album together. I listening to ' to the beautiful you OST butterfly right now and I cant get it out of my head although I have heard is for like a year now. Anyways Comment if you agree with me that jungsisters should make an album together.

 

COMMENT, VOTE, SUBSCRIBE PLZ!!!! very thankful.