I love you

Sisterly love? or not?

Jessica POV

I woke up the next morning. I opened my eyes and found out I was sleeping on top of Krystal straddling her. I shot my eyes open and jumped off her backwards. I was so shocked that I actually fell off the bed and hit my head on the wall with a thud. The thud made Krystal wake up and stir around on the bed.

“Unnie~” That voice sounded so y in my ears. I wonder if she would accept me if I confess to her though. I now she is Bi but I cant help but wonder if she will go as far as loving her sister as a lover. I quietly weeped in my heart. Krystal looked at me with her sleepy eyes.

“Why did you sleep on the floor when you said you wanted to sleep with me?” She tilted her head as she ask. OMG it was so cute. I squealed which made Krystal look at me in an odd way. She stood up and walked to the bathroom to fix herself up.

“You are a weird person unnie” She mumbled yet mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I could hear water running which meant she was showering. I also decided to shower so i went to the bathroom in my room after showering i went down stairs and saw Krystal cooking. She was wearing her cat apron. Her eyes concentrating on cooking french toast for breakfast. She then glanced at me before concentrating back on the dish.

“Morning unnie.” She would say like all the time. i smiled.

“Morning Krystal~” i said and back-hugged her. She continued cooking and placed the french toast on a plate before setting it on the table.

“Why are you so weird today unnie? You never be this clingy to me.” Krystal put her hand on my shoulder and pushed me down on the seat for to eat. She sat down too and we both started eating the breakfast Krystal made. The meal was nice but knowing Krystal made it, made the meal much more delicious. After eating I washed the dishes to make up for not cooking as always, as I cant cook.

i turned around after finishing the dishes and saw Krystal lying on the couch sideways watching television. For the whole day so far I have been drooling over Krystal for some reason. She is so attractive. She lied on the couch in such a y manner. I walked over and sat on the little space left over on the couch. She looked up at me then turned her attention back onto the television.

“I’m going to the mall, you coming?” I wanted to spend more time with Krystal as I felt that I have loved her more than a sister, like a lover. She turned her head towards me again.

“Why are you so weird today unnie? You never ask me to go to the mall with you.” Krystal sat up and looked at me looking for an explanation.

“Well, you always go out with you’re friends whenever I have the eager to shop.” I quickly tried to look for a reason but thanks to my stupid head that can’t think of anything, I could find the best reason.

“Yea unnie. you are defiantly are weird today but I’ll go with you today. It’s been ages since I shopped with you. With that Krystal walked to her room to fix herself up and change. Thank God Krystal was an open minded person and took in my stupidity.
After changing and getting ready, I hopped into the car and waited for Krystal. I wonder why she was taking so long. I’m certain she went into her room before me to get ready.


Krystal POV

I walked into my room to get ready. But instead I sat on the bed and kept on wondering why Jessica unnie is being that way. SHe is so weird and clingy today. It’s not like I don’t like it, but I cant help but wonder if she is up to something. I sat there and kept on wondering why and kind of forgot that I had to meet up with Jessica unnie to go to the mall. After about 5 minutes of thinking I suddenly realized I hadn’t done anything to get ready and quickly rushed to my wardrobe. I didn’t have time to change in the bathroom so I just changed there in front of my wardrobe. I dropped out of my pants and flung my shirt on my bed.

Suddenly I heard the door creaked open.

“Hey Krystal what is taking you so lo......” Jessica’s jaws dropped as she saw me with only my undergarments. I blushed furiously as I tried to quickly put on my clothes again. After I put on my clothes. I realized that Jessica Unnie had left the room after she saw me. I was actually quite embarrassed and couldn’t think of how to confront Jessica unnie anymore. I quietly went outside my room and towards the living room. I saw Jessica sitting back on the couch.

“Umm unnie, I’m sorry for not locking the door and letting you see me....”My voice drifted off. Before I had to describe the embarrassing scene.


Jessica POV

I sat on the couch after seeing Krystal only in her undergarments. I was day dreaming and kept on replaying the scene in my mind. URGGGGGHH I’m trying to get it out of my head but it just kept on replaying. I felt the couch move a bit as I saw a figure sitting beside me on the couch.

“Umm unnie, I’m sorry for not locking the door and letting you see me....” I noticed how her voice trailed off. I understand why. I turned my whole body to her.

“Lets talk about this later and lets go to the mall now.” I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the car. I parked the car and hopped off the car. Krystal did the same and we walked into the mall still awkward. I tried to cheer up the mood a bit from time to time but Krystal just gave me one worded answers in an awkward tone. I sighed, I wanted this to be not awkward day so I grabbed her to the toilets and locked us in one of the cubicles.

“Krystal, stop being awkward with me. Just forget the scene before okay.”

“But it was really awkward and not only did you see me with only my undergarments but you kissed me too!” she shouted at me and broke down. She sat on the toilet lid which was surprisingly clean. I put her hand on her shoulder.

“Why are you so worried about that? We used to always change together when we were younger.” I cupped her face.

“But now were are older we know more. We know whats right and whats wrong, and now I’m confused.” What was she confused about? I pondered.

“I’m confused on how I feel about you now.” She finally spat out the reason why. I froze. Did she tell me that her feelings are confuse? I cupped her face again,bent down and kissed her. Right on the lips. I saw her eyes shot wide open. She stood still. frozen on her spot. Sitting on the lid of the toilet. I broke the kiss and panted.

“I love you Krystal, I know this is weird but I want you to not be my sister but,” I took a deep breath and hoped that it will turn out the right way.

“I want you to be my lover, my girlfriend.” After I finished the sentence she push me out of the way and stepped outside the cubicle.

“Why are you like this unnie! YOU ARE MY SISTER! DON’T TOUCH ME AGAIN!” with that Krystal ran out of the toilets. I froze for 1 second and ran after her too.

“Krystal! stop! I’m sorry please forgive me!” I shouted through the mall. Everyone started to look at us like we are abnormal people running crazily in a mall. I didn’t care. I finally reached the exit and I saw Krystal running across the road. She just kept on running and didn’t notice the cars passing by. I looked to the left and saw an incoming truck. The driver seemed to be bored of his job and started to doze off.


(A/N: Does the cars in Korea drive on the left or right? Idk I just did left cause thats how it is in Australia.)


As he fell asleep the truck started to accelerate faster and faster I turned my vision towards Krystal and saw her tripped over and is holding her leg. I quickly ran toward Krystal. My legs had a mind of its own. I ran faster than I could ever run before. As I reached Krystal, I pushed her right off the road, I hope she is ok, I bet its better to be hurt than dead. I took a glance to my left and the truck hit me. The whole world went black but I could see through a little bit more until I completely closed my eyes.

“UNNIE!!!!” The last thing I heard until everything started to disappear in my world.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOOOO Krystal why? jessica is hit. damn whose fault is it? I guess its mine since I wrote the story. What gonna happen next chap. Yuri? hehehehehhehehe *evil laugh*