Forgive me

Sisterly love? or not?

Krystal POV

We walked around the mall looking at things to shop. Well i didn’t, Jessica unnie did all of it as I gave short answers. I was still awkward about the situation and envied  how Jessica unnie can go on like it was nothing. I waked along to every with jessica. not interested in anything. I keep playing that flashback of the kiss and how inconsiderate jessica is to just kiss me and see me nearly and not do anything about it. Well, after she went into college she never really had a lot of time with me anyways. I was deep in thought until I heard a bang. I looked up and saw that Jessica locked us in a cubicle in the toilets.

“Krystal, stop being awkward with me. Just forget the scene before okay.”  Jessica unnie cupped my face and told me straight into my eyes. I tried to look away but Jessica held me tight.

“But it was really awkward and not only did you see me with only my undergarments but you kissed me too!” I shouted a bit and she released me.

“Why are you so worried about that? We used to always change together when we were younger.” Yes we did.

“But now were are older we know more. We know whats right and whats wrong, and now I’m confused.” I took a deep long breath.

“I’m confused on how I feel about you now.” I was confused about the tingling feeling I had when those moments came between us. Jessica cupped my face again, but this time she leaned in and placed her lips right on mine. I froze right on the spot. She parted after a while and confessed to me.



“I love you Krystal, I know this is weird but I want you to not be my sister but,” I saw a troubled look on her face.

“I want you to be my lover, my girlfriend.” She said and sighed at the end of the sentence. i pushed her away out of anger. She could have at least let me recover from the scene and recover my feelings first, but no, she just had to make more worse. I ran out of the cubicle.

“Why are you like this unnie! YOU ARE MY SISTER! DON’T TOUCH ME AGAIN!” I ran out of the toilets and to the exit. I didn’t know where to go because I didn’t have the car keys but I just wanted to run away from Jessica before she confuses me more.


“Krystal! stop! I’m sorry please forgive me!” I heard jessica’s voice behind me. I ran faster and faster towards the exit. After reaching the exit I still ran forward onto the road. I rans crying. My vision blurred because of my tears. i couldn’t see so I tripped over and sprained my ankle. I held my leg in pain. I heard a honk. A speeding truck came my way. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to come. Instead I felt myself being lifted up and thrown into the air. I opened my eyes and looked towards the road.

In a flash, the truck sped by hitting someone I didn’t expect to save me.



 Jessica unnie got hit and flew back really far. the truck driver woke up and crashed the truck into a tree nearby.

“UNNIE!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. I limped towards her. I shook her body. Her eyes were closed. Her breathing stop. My breathing has stopped too, fear took over me as I though of whats going to happen to her.

“SOMEONE CALL FOR THE AMBULANCE!” I shouted as loud as i could. At the side of my eye I saw some people having their phones to their ear hopefully calling the ambulance. I looked back at Jessica and her pulse is getting slower and slower. Blood was rushing out of her head. I knew she wouldn't survive for another 5 mins in this state. I heard a siren nearby and an ambulance with one police car came by. The people in the ambulance truck hopped off and quickly carried jessica onto a stretcher and into the ambulance. the police question the man in the truck. I tried the stand up and follow Jessica into the car but my sprained ankle wouldn’t allow me too. One of the nurses came to me and looked at my leg.  

“Your leg seemed to be sprained badly you should come into the ambulance too.”  The man helped me up and made me sit on the bench inside the ambulance truck. The doctor inside the truck started assembling liquids and an oxygen mask on jessica. He cleaned wounds and bandaged them so she would bleed anymore.

“Thats all I can do now for the time being.” he said after finishing on Jessica. He moved towards me and looked at my leg.

“Now to look at you.” He lifted my leg up and looked around touch various places near my ankle which all hurt. He then twisted my ankle and it crack.

“AHHHHHHHHH” I screamed at the pain is cause. He them sprayed my ankle with something and wrapped it up with bandages.

“That should do it.” I found out that h really likes to talk to himself.

“Just dont use that foot a lot for now, it should be alright after 3 weeks since you hurt it badly.” I nodded slowly.

“By the way, are you too related?” he pointed his thumb backwards at Jessica.”

“Yea, we are sisters.” he nodded slowly and sat down beside me. the whole ride was silent except for my sniffing. I wish I didn’t run off like that. I wish Jessica didn’t have to get hit like this. It was all my fault. After thinking about it I cried out loud this time. I covered my face but the tears still seep through the gaps. The doctor beside even started to hug me.

“Its okay, I’ll fix her.” He tried to comfort me.

“It’s my fault! if I hadn’t ran across that road she wouldn’t have. She wouldn’t have.....”

“Shhhh dont think about it anymore. Just rest for now I’ll take care of her.” I then fell asleep just like he said.

After a while of sleeping I woke up in a hospital bed. As if on time the curtain on my left opened and the same doctor came in.

“You’re awake! that was fast.” He had his surprised face on.

“i’m fine dr.....” I forgot to ask his name.

“just call me Key, not need to address me as doctor.” He smiled at me and waved a clipboard in the air. his face became serious again.

“You need to sign this. Jessica will be having a operation.” An operation. I wouldn’t be surprised because of the truck hitting Jessica. Tears streamed down my face. Because of me Jessica had to go through this. She was rejected by me and got hurt but still managed to save me. Now she is going to die because of me.

“Krystal” A hand was placed on my shoulder.

“its going to be alright, just sign the sheet and Jessica will be alright. i promised to save her.” Key consoled me. I slowly signed the sheet and key took it off me. I lied back down and cried. My arm was over my face so i could cover my tears. It didn’t help though. The fear of losing Jessica.

“Krystal-ssi, you are allowed to leave the hospital now.” A nurse came into my area. I slowly stand up and leaned on the crutches that the nurse provided for me. I limped my way out of the hospital. I hopped into a taxi and went home. I had to inform our parents about Jessica. Went I entered the house I felt a lonely cold atmosphere. I missed the greetings Jessica said. Hugging me when I walked through the door.


I realized that i love Jessica, I love her more than I sister. I stood in the middle of the living room reminiscing all those memories fearing of losing the person who created them. i broke down. I lied on the floor crying. My tears soaked the carpet floor. I cried helplessly. Those memories of Jessica kept on coming back and haunting me. The bright smile i might never see again. The warmth of the hug I might never fell again. I ever so quietly whispered to no one.













I love you Jessica, forgive me.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Alright so jessica is still in hospital and Krystal finally realized her feelings. Sorry i took long. i thought i could finish it yesterday but i skyped for too long. next chappie hopefully something good will happen. Or maybe not.