You remember what?!

Sisterly love? or not?

Krystal POV

I was driving back to our house and kept on glancing at Tiffany the whole time. How was I going to tell Jessica about taeyeon? Taeyeon noticed my glancing and scrunched her eyebrows. I shook my head as a sign of later. I continued my driving and drove all the way to our house. I helped taeyeon take all the things to the guest room. I watched Taeyeon acting all lovely-dovely towards Tiffany saying that she is strong and all carry all of Tiffany’s belongings.

“Thanks for the help Krystal.” I replied a ‘no worries’ and sat on the bed while taeyeon closed to door and locked it. I put on a confused face looking at her.

“Now tell me why you were glancing at Tiffany before. Don’t you dare say that you hate her. I know I love Jessica before but I moved on.” Taeyeon had a very serious face on. I looked at her with a blank face. I sighed.

“I know and I don’t hate Tiffany. It’s just that Jessica won’t be happy about this. She will go through another depressed phase.” Now it was Taeyeon’s turn to put on a confused face.

“Jessica unnie got into a car accident and lost her memory of the past two years. Which means to her, you only broke up with her yesterday.” Taeyeon gasped and her eyes were wide open.

“Oh” was all she could say. I wondered if I should confront Jessica with Taeyeon and Tiffany. I was in daze  before a question came up.

“What happened before the accident?” I froze at Taeyeon’s question. Should I tell her what really happened? Unknowingly tears escaped my eyes and landed on my thigh. A small warm thumb wiped the remaining tears on my face.

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.” Taeyeon gave me a reassuring smile. She was about to leave the room till I grabbed her wrist.

“I’ll tell you” I managed to sob out. Taeyeon turned around and sat on the floor waiting for me to tell her. I cried and broke down while telling the whole story yet I manage to utter every word until the last one. Taeyeon engaged me into a hug.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure when she gets her memory back, she will love you again.”

Soon I went and visited Jessica again. I saw her sitting up and staring outside the window. I sat down next to her on a chair provided. Everything seemed nothing to her except the world outside the window. It seemed like she didn’t even notice I was here. She then only noticed me when I leaned on the bed making the weight shift. She smiled at me. It was nice but seeing her smile like this wasn’t right. It felt empty. I smiled back though.

“Do you want anything to eat?” Jessica turned to me again after looking outside the hospital window.

“Yea can you get some food for me?” I nodded and walked out the door. I looked back again before I closed the door and she was looking outside the window again. I went to buy some hospital food.

Some time after waiting a long line, I managed to get a bowl of plain congee with chicken ginseng soup as a side dish. I carried to tray back to Jessica’s room and placed it on the table. Jessica stared at the food and sighed. She began eating but I saw she wasn’t really interested and kept looking outside the window.

“Why do you keep on looking outside the window?” I finally asked the question that might free me from wonders.

“It’s the only thing here that I can see with colours. Everything in this hospital is white, all white. Even the food is plain and white. I don’t like it here.” She really hates staying in the hospital. I hugged her.

“Don’t worry, you will be out of here in three days.” She pushed me back and smiled. She then started to eat again. I sat back down and rested my head on the bed. study every feature of her face. After she finished eating, I disposed the plates and sat down again. Key came in a little later and did check ups on Jessica.

“Seems like you are ready to leave. I know its a bit early but you are fully recovered and can go home now.” I jumped up in excitement. Jessica was also happy and smiling. I helped jessica get off the hospital bed and change her into casual clothes. Jessica was able to walk by herself and we were home. I wonder what she was going to do when see meets Taeyeon at home. I kept on tapping my finger on the steering wheel trying to think of what to do. Jessica seemed to notice.

“Are you okay?” I nodded vigorously. I guess she noticed I was lying but she seemed to ignored it. We finally drove all the way home. We we stepped in front of the house door I hesitantly rang the door bell.

“Why did you ring the door bell? Aren’t we the only one living in this house?” I shook my head and then the door opened.

“Hi Kryst-” Taeyeon froze when she saw Jessica. I hung my head low.

“Taeyeon...... you’re here.” I began to hear sobs and sniffs. I turned my head to see Jessica crying. She ran and hugged Taeyeon who was still shocked. Taeyeon hesitantly hugged her back.

“Hey Tae Tae, who are you hugging?” I heard Taeyeon cursed under her breath and Jessica pulled away in confusion. Tiffany came in without knowing and I stepped into the house pulling her away and into my bedroom. Tiffany struggled for a while before she gave up.

“Why were you pulling me away from Tae Tae and that random ? Is she cheating on me?” I slapped her face across the cheek.

“That you just said is my sister!” I said in anger.

“Well I don’t care. As long as she stays away from my Tae Tae. I can see her longing for Taeyeon.” I slapped her again. This time, she also slapped me back and we started fighting. We punched each other and stuff.

“Hey Tiffany! Krystal! Whats going on?” I heard Taeyeon bang on the door.

“TAE TAE! KRYSTAL IS HURTING ME!!!” Tiffany shouted. I glared at her. Tiffany quickly ran away from me and messed up her hair before unlocking the door. Taeyeon looked at her and then looked at me angrily.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO TIFFANY! DIDN’T I TELL YOU THAT I MOVED ON FROM JESSICA! You did have to bash her up.” She slapped me hard across the face. I stood there shocked and crying.

“I didn’t hurt her! She just--” Taeyeon cut me off.

“I don’t want to hear from you anymore!” Taeyeon took Tiffany’s hand and slammed the door. I still stood there and I didn’t know what to say. Tiffany was lying but I can’t prove it. I kneeled on the floor. I didn’t want Taeyeon to hate me. We have been friends for ages and she just left me for a reason that she doesn’t know the truth of.

“Krystal! Are you okay?” Jessica ran in and checked my face. I had a few bruises and scratches. Jessica helped me up and sat me on the bed before rushing off to find the first aid. She applied this cream on the bruise and cleaned the bloods of the cuts and scratches.

“What happened to you and Tiffany?” Jessica asked after fixing me up a bit. I told her the real story and Jessica hugged me. Jessica soon left me lying on the bed.


Jessica POV

 I knew that Krystal told me the real story and she always never lies to me. She either never say it or tell the truth. taeyeon told me what happened to me and that she broke up with me two years ago. I told her that it was alright and that she has Tiffany as her girlfriend now. I picked up my phone and called Taeyeon.

“Hello? If this is about Krystal then forget about it, I don’t even want to talk about it.” Taeyeon picked up the phone and her first answer pissed me off.

“Krystal did nothing wrong Taeyeon! You are the one who is wrong. You didn’t even listen to Krystal’s side of the story yet! The girl whom you known for seven years? Or the girl whom you known for two or one year?” I replied back at Taeyeon’s harsh sentence.

There was a pause in the call as Taeyeon didn’t know what else to say. I then broke the silence.

“Don’t ever come back to Krystal or I ever again! You broke our trust and if you want it back you have to work hard to earn it.” I hung up after that. I went to Krystal and she was still lying in bed.

“I don’t want you to talk to Taeyeon ever again. I want you to teach her a lesson of trust.” Krystal nodded her head and smiled. She got up and walked to the kitchen to cook something for lunch. I sat on the couch in the living room watching the television. I smelt something really good and walked to the kitchen again.


“What are you cooking today?” I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt a suddenly bang in my head and I fuzzily felt that this was familiar. I stumbled back a bit. Krystal placed the ladle in a nearby bowl and held me.

“Are you alright unnie?” She asked me. I nodded and walked back to the couch to lie down. I kind of remembered something about me hugging Krystal like that. It was a fuzzy memory and it kept bugging me. I held my head and went to sleep.


*Jessica’s dream*

“UNNIE~~~”

I groaned. Krystal always wakes me like this.

*next memory*

“Haha unnie, too bad you can be my girlfriend.” My heart broke at the sentence.

*next memory*

I love you krystal. Please love me back, not as a sister. but as a lover.

*next memory*

OMG I JUST SAW KRYSTAL IN ONLY HER UNDERGARMENTS! *nosebleeds*

*next memory*

“I’M SORRY KRYSTAL FORGIVE ME!” Krystal ran out of the mall and onto the road.

*next memory*

A truck came and Krystal is still lying on the road. I quickly ran forward and threw Krystal off the road before the truck crashed into me.

*Dream end*


I shot up from my dream as if I had a nightmare. I finally knew everything from the past two years. I look toward the girl that I fell in love with. She just finished placing the food on the table. She saw me looking at her and smiled. She gestured me to come and eat. I slowly got up and sat on the table. I wondered how she would react if she knew I still loved her. I ate my food and kept staring at Krystal.

After lunch, I was washing the dishes as always. Krystal was sitting on the couch watching television. After I finished I walked towards Krystal and sat next to her. She looked at me and smiled. I missed the feeling of the smile. I smiled back. I fidgeted a bit.

After a while, I was finally able to summon the courage to talk to her.

“Hey Krystal, I wanna tell you something important.”

“Ok just let me turn off the tv.” Krystal did turn off the tv and now she was facing me. I took a deep breath.

“I remember Krystal.”

“You remember what?”











“I remember that I love you.”


 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay so Jessica remembers. YAY! *throws confetti*. I'm too cheap to throw a party though :(. So ill put up a poll now.

 

 

SO vote please..

 

And check out my oneshot request shop.