Krystal knows Yuri's secret?

Sisterly love? or not?

Jessica POV

Once I heard Yuri yell from the door, Krystal groan again.

“This is like the second time we got interrupted!” I laughed at krystal before answering the door revealing Yuri.

“Lets go Jessica!” Yuri grabbed my arm and tried to pull me. I stood still though, not wanting to go with Yuri because I wanted to stay with Krystal. Yuri cocked her eyebrow.

“I’m gonna stay home. I feel a bit sick today.” I clutched my stomach to show the pain of my stomach.

“ Alright want me to stay with you?” Yuri asked in concern. She is usually always bossy and caring towards me.

“Nah its alright. I got Krystal with me. She can help me.” Krystal popped out from behind me. Yuri gave Krystal some type of glare before heading off saying ok.

“Whats with Yuri and you?” I asked Krystal right after I closed the door. Krystal shook her head vigorously. I shook it off as I know I would now sooner or later. I sat back onto the couch and lied down for a bit. then I turned to Krystal while still on the couch.

“Hey when will we forgive taeyeon Krystal?” Krystal shrugged her shoulders and just sat next to me and placed my head on her lap. I closed my eyes as se started to caress my hair. I was actually really mad at Taeyeon for trusting Tiffany more than Krystal. Tiffany was only met about two years at most. Especially after leaving me all of a sudden with a heartbreak. Everything after the sudden broke made me hate everything about Taeyeon. I suddenly felt a light kiss on my lips and i opened my eyes.

“Stop stressing out unnie, your face is all scrunched up.” Krystal leaned in a kissed my forehead again before getting up and laying my head on a nearby cushion. I went to Krystal room and saw her about to change and I I creeped into her bed.

“Unnie why are you sleeping here?” I pulled the blanket over my self and snuggled into a comfortable spot.

“I’m just want to sleep here with you.” With that last sentence i drifted off into my slumber.



Krystal POV

I woke up and saw the most beautiful sister you can ever wake up to. I pushed away all the hair covering her face and stared at her. Soon after I felt her shuffling inside the blanket and slowly opening her eyes.

“Why are you staring at me smiling like that? You are so creepy.” I hadn’t realised that I was smiling brightly why staring at her.

“Get up unnie. We got to to school!” I finally got out of Jessica’s arms. We were off to school about 20 minutes later and jessica drove us to school.

We entered the school laughing and chatting with each other. Suddenly Amber came along and grabbed my arm.

“Hey Krystal~” Ughh even the way he says my name is annoying. I looked at Jessica unnie and she gave me a look that meant I could go with Amber. Does she even know my relationship with Amber?

“Krystal lets go and hang out together~” Damn if only Jessica wasn’t here yet I would already have punched Amber in the face.

“You can go with Amber if you want Krystal. I don’t mind.”

“But I don’t wanna! I want to stay with you.” I cuddled Jessica’s left arm tighter make a pouting face.

“Wow wow wow. Since when did you guys get so close?” Jessica shrugged her shoulders. We continued walking deeper into the school.

“Hey Jessica!” Yuri ran up to Jessica. I quickly let go of Jessica’s arm as Yuri crashed into Jessica making her stumble backwards.

“Yah! I nearly fell down because of you.” Yuri hugged Jessica like no tomorrow. Then I realised that Yuri was rubbing her arm onto Jessica’s s. I suddenly pushed Yuri off Jessica.

“Hey!” Yuri said in annoyance.

“What was that for?” Yuri asked me in an annoyed tone. I really didn’t know how to reply because being too straight forward could bring a mess.

“Ummmmm errrrrr” I couldn’t think of an excuse.

“Oh well, sorry Yuri about Krystal but we gotta go” Finally after all the ruckus between Krystal and Amber, Jessicai and I we found a private area no one usually came to.

“Why did you let go of my arm when Yuri came in?” Well this question keeps on popping up.

“Tell me the truth Soojungie~” I lifted my head up and stared at Jessica.

“Soojungie?” Jessica nodded her head.

“My new nickname for you. You like it?” Soojungie, Soojungie. I repeated my new nickname in my head and gave an instant nod towards Jessica.

“Now back to my question. What is seriously going on with you and Yuri?”

“You would see for yourself. Sooner or later.” After I finished my sentence, the bell rang signaling for class time.


Jessica POV

I instantly went straight to class after giving krystal a long kiss. I sat down at my desk and waited for the teacher to come. Suddenly a guy came rushing into the classroom shouting.

“Hey guys we got a two students and they are super HOT! One is a little short but she was blonde hair! The other has jet black hair a one fine .” I rolled my eyes in annoyance of the groups of erts.

After a while the teacher came in slamming his books and folders onto his desk.

“From this day onwards we will welcome two new students to our class. Please come in!”










 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 









“Oh dear,” I stated as soon as they walked in.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys again. I am truely sorry about the extremely late update. It took me a while to put everything together as I am totally out of ideas. Anyhow Yuris secret is practically out there but I didn't describe is properly cause I wasn't a great writer then. The secret is in chapter four and yea.

 

Love you all and thank you for subcribing!

 

If you hadn't subcribe please do. Comments and up votes are always welcome as well.