The two annoying best friends?

Sisterly love? or not?

Jessica POV

“Hello my name is Lee Sunny and I’m 18 years old!” The blonde girl introduced herself.

“Hello My name is Im Yoona and in 17 year’s old”

I rolled my eyes as both of them smiled brightly towards my direction.

“Both of you can sit over there.” OMG The teacher just had to point towards my direction.

“OK~” The two sang in sync. Skipping towards me. I just lowered my head and pretended to sleep.

“Jessica~” OMG THAT ANNOYING VOICE! I groaned and sat back up only to be greeted by sunny and yoona smiling.

“Have you got together with Yuri yet? You know she likes you for ages now.”

“No, I don’t like or love Yuri that way so I won’t accept. Besides, I already have someone.”

“WHAT!” Yoona and Sunny mouthed. I shrugged my shoulders.

“Tell me the details at lunch!” Sunny whisphered before they both stopped and paid attention to class.

I also tried to pay attention but a constant image keeps popping into my mind making me smile a little to myself.
 

~skip to lunch~


“So? Jessica? You have some explaining to do” Sunny said as she sat next to me in the cafeteria.

“I love someone else other than Yuri what else should I explain?” I reasoned my opinion.

“That you couldn’t tell your best friend that you fell in love!” Sunny and Yoona started to weep out false tears.

“Unnie~!” Krystal came running and sat hugged me. Suuny and Yoona froze to look at the scene.

“Since when do you guys get so close? Last time we were here you guys pranked and annoyed the hell out of each other.” Yoona nodded at Sunny’s remark.

“We aren’t heartless people Sunny unnie. I got tired of annoying Jessica cause she makes more cute faces when I do this.” Krystal suddenly pinched my cheeks and stretched it out making my face look funny and the other two bursted out laughing.

“YAH! I slapped Krystal’s hand away and chased her out of the classroom leaving Yoona and Sunny behind.”

We ran all the way behind the buildings. Where there was a small space thats about 3 metres big where no one goes.

“We should come here every lunch time. No one comes here, not even the teachers.” Krystal stretched her arms out wide and lied on the grass.

“At least we can make it nicer. We can do anything and the school won’t notice a thing. We could even build a flipping house here.” Krystal laughed at my remark. I lied down next to Krystal.

“but now we can really be alone in school. Just you and me.” Krystal leaned over towards my side and cuddled next to me. The sun shone down a warm aroma making Krystal quickly falling asleep. I too fell asleep after some time of staring at Krystal.

Soon as i woke up I found out it was nearly sun set and when I glanced at my watch it was around 6pm. I sighed and shivered in the coldness as we were still in our school uniform.

“Krystal, wake up. We need to go home.” I shook Krystal awake and soon she woke up.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again. Sorry for not updating anymore bbut im grown very tired of this fanfic. This fanfic is up for grabs to anyone who want to continue it. Im am sorry. I do not think i will continue this. I may update time to time in my spare time but plese do not expect much from me.

 

Thank you.