Taeyeon?

Sisterly love? or not?

Krystal POV


*next day*

I arrived at the hospital. I went straight to Jessica’s room. I saw her body completely wrapped and also her face.  I couldn't even see her face. She also wore an oxygen mask, She wasn’t even moving an inch. I stood still right in front of her. Crying again. I wiped my tears and I hung my head low. I felt two arms wrap around my neck. I looked back and saw Key smiling.

“Stay strong. I will make sure she is alive by the end of this ok!” Key gave me a reassuring smile. He asked nurses to transfer jessica into the operation room.

I walked with them.  When the doors were about to close in the operation room, I shouted.

“JESSICA UNNIE! IM SORRY PLEASE COME BACK ALIVE!” At the top of my lungs. I sat down on the bench and waited for Key to come back out. After a while I started to stand up and pace around the whole corridor in order to past time but time still past slowly. After 2 hours of waiting which seemed like 2 days, Key came out of the room. I quickly stood up and ran towards him bombarding him with questions about Jessica.

“Wow calm down Krystal, Jessica is alright. She just has to rest for a bit and you can see her right now.” After Key said that, I rushed into the room. Jessica still had bandages but she has less which meant I could finally see her face again. Her chest also moved up and down. I walked and stood right beside her. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

“I love you Jessica, Don’t leave me.” I walked back as the nurses came back again and transferred Jessica a back into her room. I followed them. As Jessica settled in I brought a chair over and sat near Jessica’s bed. Study every feature of her face. I already contacted our parents and they said that they wont be able to come as they had to work a bit more for Jessica’s bills. I rested my chin on my arm. resting a bit on her bed. Slowly I started to drift asleep.

This was my usual routine for a week already. Go to school, go visit Jessica, come back and eat there or sometimes eat there if I have enough money, go part time job, come back to Jessica and sometimes sleep there as well. Well that also went for another week. It’s been two weeks since the operation and Jessica isn’t showing any signs of waking up. I sighed every time I saw her.

I still went and visited Jessica everyday wishing she would wake up. I rested my head on the bed while playing with her fingers.

Suddenly I felt a twitch from her fingers. I stood up but still held her hand. I felt another twitch and also saw her scrunching her face a bit. Her eyes slowly opened and started to look around. I instantly turned around and shouted for the doctor.

Key came rushing in along with a nurse. He started to check everything. I stood at the back of them all and watched. After a few minutes he talked to me outside the room.


“ Surprisingly there is no major injuries. Its like a miracle she’s fine. You should go talk to her.” Key pushed me into the room and gave me a wink. I stared at him with disgust before smiling back at him playfully. I walked toward Jessica who is sitting up. She looked stunning even in the hospital gown. She stared at me before tearing up. She must have remember what happened before. I quickly hugged her and she also hugged me back which was a surprise.

“Taeyeon left me” Jessica cried. I stepped back a bit in shock. Taeyeon left her two years ago and why is she saying that now? I called Key quietly as he was just outside room. he came in and I talked to him away from Jessica.

“Did she lose her memory or something cause she is saying she broke up with taeyeon who broke up with her 2 years ago.” Key scratched his head.

“I think she has lost her some of her memory due to hard times and stress that her mind doesn’t want to remember the event in the past 2 years I guess.” Key explained. I could see why she doesn’t want to remember. I smiled and walked back to Jessica.

“Why did you walk away with the doctor and what happened to me?” Jessica talked as she saw me walk in.

“Jessica unnie, you have been in an accident while saving me and you broke up with taeyeon 2 years ago. You have lost your memory.” I stated clearly while staring in Jessica’s eyes. I walked towards Jessica and hugged her. She cried silently on my shoulder.

After a while Jessica stopped crying and again asked me some questions.

“How long have I been sleeping for?”

“For about 3 weeks.”

“What about mum and dad?”

“They are working to pay off your hospital bills.”

“I see, how did I get into this accident?” I froze at that question. Should I tell her the truth or not? Luckily my cell phone rang and i stepped out of the room. i looked at the screen and it was an unknown number. I answered it and I heard a voice speak.

“Hey Krystal, can you pick me up at the airport its me Taeyeon.” I didn’t know how to answer. But I guess I should do it as she is my friend.

“Alright when?” I answered Taeyeon.

“Ummmmm.......... can you come now?” I quickly answered an ok and told Jessica I was going to the airport to pick someone up. I grabbed my car keys. yes I have a car. I just got my license 1 year ago. It took me 40 minutes to get to the airport. After I arrived, I hopped out of the car and walked towards the entrance of the airport. I saw a small baby hand shoot up from the crowd and walking towards me. After she got out of the crowd I saw Taeyeon with another girl.

“Hi Krystal!” taeyeon said cheerfully.

“Hi taeyeon and you are?” I guided my hand towards the other girl.

“Hi I’m Tiffany! Taeyeon’s girlfriend!” The girl answered cheerfully. I froze. Taeyeon’s girlfriend? How will Jessica cope with this?

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Long time no update guys. Yea I hope you guys remember taeyeon from chapter 1. Hopefully. She wasn't a big person in the story before though. Oh well anyways JESSICA IS BACK UP AGAIN! but she forgot that she loved Krystal.... =(...

 

 

Anyways I'm going to make a one-shot request thingy. It will not be updated regulary as I have 2 other fanfics and I'm only doing this to fill in in time Please check It out ill put up the link soon on here.