Chapter 2

Sisterly love? or not?

Krystal POV
The next day was monday which meant school and as usual I went to wake up Jessica.
I went to her room and saw that she wasn’t in bed. I scratched my head and thought what happened yesterday. I was pretty sure I put her in bed. I shrugged my shoulders and went downstairs and found Jessica drinking. I quickly ran and grabbed the bottle off her .
(A/N: I’ve never drank so I dont know much about it.).

“HEY GIVE IT BACK!”

“why are you drinking anyways? We have frken school now and YOU’RE DRUNK.”

“SO WHO CARES I CAN SKIP SCHOOL. GEEZ WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO ANNOYING EVERYDAY! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE! “

I was shock at what she said. Was I always annoying her? I wonder how stress she must have been?
i thought about it.

"Please Krystal, just leave me alone for once."

With that statment she dropped dead onto the kitchen floor. I stood there. Should I leave her there and go to school or should I stay and take care of her?

She did say to leave her alone though. But she might catch a cold sleeping out here? AGRH this is fustrating. Well she said leave her alone so I will. I packed my bag and was heading to the door. I looked back one more time. I sighed turned my head around and walked out locking the door behind me.

 

*skip to school time for Krystal*

I arrived at school and saw that I was late and quickly rushed to class. I sat down on my seat and the teacher came in like 10 seconds later. I was lucky. I sat there not listening to the teacher but thinking about Jessica. I was worried and I wondered what would happen if Jessica was in he mind again. School was very slow and boring today. I couldn't help but think of Jessica. At lunchtime I was walking to the cafeteria to get my lunch.

" Hello how's my baby today?"

I sighed, I felt arms wrapped around my neck and being pulled closer. 

"Amber, can you stop I'm not in the mood today."

I threw Amber's arm off my neck and sat down at a nearby table. Amber sat next to me as well. I sighed and turned my head towards Amber. 

"Amber can you please stop Im really not in the mood."

I started to play with my food.

"you know if you got in the park or something you can talk to me, its no big deal."

I stared at him.

"How did you know I got at a park?"

He smirked.(yes amber is a guy in this fanfic btw)

How I hated that smirk. I walked away from him dumping my food in the bin not feeling like eating anymore. I walked to the office to get away from him but he kept following. I was going to tell the school that i was sick so i could go home early. When I did i heard amber's voice behind me.

"Could I walk her home?"

"No I think I could walk home myself" and turned around and walked away

I saw amber walking behind me,I sighed and started to sprint home.

he sprinted too but his short legs could match mine HA.

When I reached home I saw hat jessica was still in the same place she was when I left.

I sighed again.

"why do you tell me to leave you when you're this weak."

I pick her pick and brought her to her room.

 

 

 

Hey guy This might be the last time I'll be updating regularly so I would like a co-author if you want to and yea. I will be updating next year in febuary thanks. I also might update some on my friend computer since My mac is going back to the school.