Chapter 9

4 Months...

'What's wrong with him anyway?like..really..what's wrong?suddenly burst out like that..'Min Ah turn and look at her side,she can't help but to feel curious what's with the now supposely sleeping figure,sitting at her place.'.don't want anyone to interupt our games?well,yes hello!IT ALREADY IS!..tsk..why do I have to bump with you here?seriously?!there's still many other schools!and why must it be here?!stupid freaking jerk!!'She clench her hand and puff out her cheek.'I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' "Ergh!!"she turn back infront.

All head turn and look at her with a weird face,it's not possible if there's heard a loud groan coming from their place.She just look at them with a blank face,and just ignore the strange look they give her.'what's wrong with these people?is it weird if there's a groan coming out from me?well..I AM A HUMAN!for god's sake!can't even a human let out a groan?!'She hiss.'whatever..it's not like I'm gonna face them my entire life anyway..'As she was about to plop down her head on the table and take a nap,she look again at the sleeping figure beside her,once again.For once,for a moment,for a seconds,she don't know why but suddenly she get hit by some kind of feelings when she look at him.'Is this what they call,guilty?'

"No!no!ugh!what am I thinking?I should not have feel any guilty with him!aish!this jerk!!"Min Ah shook her head and start cursing herself nonstop,as it try to chase away the feelings she felt just a second ago.Well,yeah..as I say,only for a second.Not more than that.As it on a cue,one of their subject's teacher walk in into their class.

"Class,attention!"All students start to scatter up back to their place and stand up to greet their teacher.All bow their head a little in unison.

"Yes!!finally!something to get distract with!!"She pump up her fist in victorious way.Well,maybe just for her battle with her feelings just now.But then,like a struck of a lightning,realisation hit her,there's heard a sound like a chair being push back a little.Exactly like,someone standing up from their place,and by accidently the chair being push back a bit,creating an eering sound when it get drag along the floor.'Wait..I'm sure,it's not from me..is my ears playing a trick on me?nah..it can't be..' "What the-" '..wait..don't tell me..!!' with an instant,she turn at her side.Her eyes widen."Oh no...you!"



Myungsoo look lazily at her."You?I,what?"

"It..can't be..."

"Can't be what?and what's with your face,huh small eyes?"

"No...no..no!!!"Min Ah pratically screaming and there's seen all again,the same scene replay infront of them.Yup,like before,all turn their attention at the two at the back,even the teacher's.Myungsoo eyes widen,shock with her sudden screaming out of the blue.

"Yah!are you nuts or what?!why are you screaming?!"

"Yo-you!"

"Yes,what's wrong Mr.Kim?is there's something going on at the back?and..can I know who's that girl?"

"....." 'Stupid small eyes..why even did she scream all of a sudden!?did she pratically lost her sense for a moment?'

"No..no..no.."

"Mr.Kim?"

"......"



Well,even it's already the teacher's second call,he still ignore it and continue staring at Min Ah with amusement.Well,it's really like Kim Myungsoo to ignore all kind of questions like that.But it's not like Kim Myungsoo to continue looking at a girl like this.Sometimes,he even thought that he had gone crazy because of Bang Min Ah.Yup,just sometimes.

Looking at Min Ah blank state,he take this oppurtanity to play with her for awhile.Well,that's what all their games is about.Taking the upper hand and in no time,you get a score.He lean forward,stoping exactly infront of her face and left only a merely inches apart between them.In no time,the babbling girl already stop her 'no' mathra with her eyes widen.She gulp.She try to tell him to get away from her,but as usual,when it come to this there's always seems like there's a lump on ,exactly in that right moment.

As I say,seeing Min Ah in this kind of state,already been in Myungsoo's favourite list.Why?even he can't get this kind of mystery to solve it.It just,like the wind.It came,but we din't even see it and merely realise it.

"HAH!!"

"What is Myungsoo oppa try to do again?"

"Myungsoo oppa~!what are you doing with that girl?"

"That new girl!ergh!"

"No~!!"There's heard a loud different groan coming out from all the girls in the class,each one of them.Pratically begging for Myungsoo to not do anything that will make them jealous and cursing Min Ah to the max that even 

Seeing the other din't even utter any word and din't do any movement,once again he take the upper hand.Leaning toward neither of her ear and whisper "Well..I see you already stop your mathra?why din't you continue it?huh?"smirk can seen plaster all over his face.By now,the cold-heartless girl face already turn to shade red upon the other action.Thank goodness,the other din't see it and quickly she turn away,facing infront.

"Heh.."

"Yah!Kim Myungsoo!did you even hear what did I ask you just now?"Finally,there's a voice coming out from the older among them all,that seem like enternity,so the god decided to open the teacher's mouth and let out some words.He turn around and face the teacher,with a blank expression,not even once thinking to answer all the question that being thrown out at him.Seeing this side of him,make the teacher speechless and only let out a loud sigh.


'wh-wha-what i-is wr-wrong wi-with thi-this j-jerk?!ahh~!!>//< go-go aw-away!!'

"And....you...who are you?are you a new student here?"

"Huh?w-what?"Min Ah snap out to reality.

"New student?"

"Ah...ye-yeah.."

"Oh..I see...and your name is?"

"Min A-Ah..B-Bang Min Ah..sir.."

"Well,glad to meet you."The teacher then,look at all the students and ask them to sit down as he want to begin his lesson.All,in a flash,already set their on their chair and begin to take out their book and start scribble down what is on,on the blackboard.Min Ah glaring at Myungsoo,like it will make a hole in the other head,as soon as they sit down on their place.

"What's that suppose to mean?!"Finally,after some time,the lump on already gone,she din't even stuter like before and immedietly shot through him,ready as though as she want to kill the figure sitting beside her,right there,right now.But as usual,the other din't even feel anything threatend by her.

"What?"

"What,what?don't act dumb!just now!what's that for?!"

"Game."

"H-huh?excuse me?"

"Don't act dumb now,small eyes.Don't tell me that you already forget about our game?did ya?"

"W-what?!"

"Yeah..so...I guess by now,it's already 2-0?"

"Y-YAH!that's cheating!!it din't count-"

"Or..should it be 2-1?since you already pour the water on me..um..yeah..get it"Again,Myungsoo ended with a satisfied smirk.'BANG!'again he got another score point for their game.

"You-!"But then,their teacher turn back and look at them both,Myungsoo and Min Ah with a curious face all over him.


"Wait...why are your school uniform is wet?both of you.."Min Ah and Myungsoo quickly broke their little 'chat' and look at the teacher.

"........"

"......."

"Your place too..even your book on the table too..what's wrong?"

"........"

"......."

"Hello?I'm asking you here.Do you two hear me or not?"

"......"

"......"

"Fine.You both din't want to answer me is it?then,stand up and come to the front."Neither two of them din't move to the front,nor answer the teacher's.They just keep their usual 'cold and ice' personality inside them.

"What is wrong with both of you?!!I say-!"

"Ergh!!"Myungsoo hiss and scratch the back of his ear,getting annoy with their teacher annoying stupid question."Can you just get to the point?If you want us to get from your class just say is so,can't ya?"

"What?!you!Myungsoo!where's your manners?!left it at your home!?"

"No.I purposely toss it away through the window.Why?got a problem with that?"

By now,Min Ah eyes widen like it will pop out from their's socket in a seconds.Her brain can't even process on what is going on infront of her.A teacher is fighting with a student?or,a student is picking up a fight with a teacher?or it purposely did it?or is her eyes and ears playing a trick on her?she can't even get it.Not even one bit.

'What's wrong with this jerk?how can he even spoke like that toward the teacher?Even I-..okay,I have done it,but not infront of others!Well..what I mean is,he din't even have to go that far on the teacher!This jerk is weird since I met him on the street this morning!!Am I being curse or what?!No!don't think any of that!' She shook her head.'I  must stop this.'

"You!out from my class now!"

"Wa-wait sir!I-it's all my fault!do-don't blame him!"She shock herself by saying that.'OMG!seriously Bang Min Ah?!are you crazy?!what?!now you're taking his side?!'

"W-"

"There.Is it hard for you to say it?it's not even hard,it just two words.'Get Out'.right?"Myungsoo stand up from his place and ready to get out from their class.But before he could even take a step forward,there's a force pull him back,preventing him to move.He look at his side.It's Min Ah,she's holding onto his wrist.It shock him a little,and that's when he notice that her head not facing at him,but at the teacher and she rather look..angry?


"Look,sir.I think you already went to far.I know he is too,but as a teacher you should handle this kind of things with more professionally,don't you think so?"

"W-what?now you like to teach me,huh?"

"What's wrong with a student if their uniform is soak?is not like they will bring trouble to you.You can just ask him to change his clothes and come back here,not kick him out of here."

"Heh..this kid.So,why did when I ask him,he din't answer me?isn't that kind of rude to you?"

"Well,it's his right whether to tell it to someone or not.If he did tell you,what will you do?comfort him?obviously it's not gonna happen right?so the only thing he should do is,appologize to you,right?"She look at Myungsoo and tell him to appologize to the teacher.But being as Myungsoo,heck no he will ever back down so easily.

"What the hell are you kidding,girl?"

"Appologize."

"Shut up,and let me go."

"No."

"My last warning,let me go."

"No.Don't you think you already cross the line?"Myungsoo just close his eyes and take a deep breath,to calm him down.Then,he open it back,revealing with more emotionless eyes.

"Stand up."He pull Min Ah up and drag her out from the class.

"W-what?!let me go!"

'PANG!'the door being slam close behind them with a loud noise.Leaving all the stunt students in the class and dumbfounded teacher in there.

-----◙○◘----

"Let me go!"with immidietly,the grip on her hand being release,there's seen a red mark on it and again the dark aura can be seen around Myungsoo.He turn and glare at Min Ah.

"Don't you even try and dare to in,in my business.You don't know me,so stay away from me before I kill you."with that,in a blink of an eye,his fist already came in a contact with the wall,making his fist bleeeding.And with that, his figure already out from her sight just like that.

Min Ah on the other side,seen her tears is ready to fall down any moment,but as usual...it's being held back.She can't believe what her eyes is showing her,a dark aura coming out from behind the boy,telling her to stay completely away from him,making him unapproachable.But not for long,for the first time for today,she cry.Frustrated come boiling up in her and it's making her weak inside and finally to give in.

"What...have...I..done?..."

----•○◘○•---

'Stupid Myungsoo!what have you done?!damn it!why did you burst out at her?!you stupid arrogant jerk!' "Ergh!!!!"He ruffle his hair,frustrated with all the things is happening right now.'argh!!what should I do now?god!please help me.I did screw all this thing.She just trying to help me but...I know,I can't let her help me..I...ergh!!I can't let anyone walk in,in my life!no!I'm not gonna break my ice wall that I build for years just like that!heck no!!but...'

"Should I appologize to her?......

........

should I?...

....but...

maybe....after all...

she

is

........


my partner..."


◘--∞--◘
A/N:yay!finally I update!xD!sory 4the long wait.!so how?hope it was ok..*bow*i'm sory if ths stry mve prty fst!oh wel!it hve to mve fast!othrwse it wl nvr end,bcoz they got 4months!==.erk..so,thanks 2 ByungMinah for sggstg sme prng,I will do it in the nxt upcmg chptr!^^ hrm..4Hyeri..I mght do a little dfrnt 4 her xD!bt dnt wry,I wil mke either the two cameo in ths!kekeke~so,guys!pls drp sme cmmnts!!T-T..silent readrs 2~pls?let me knw u bttr~!>3< love u guys~!^^ till then,bye2!


(oh!oh!finally INFINITE is cmg to my cntry,on 15/1 &16/1!!heck yeah!!but...but..but damn it!it !I can't go~!T-T..the tckts is 2xpnsve..><..ahh~!I wanna see them..!*cry*xcuse me while im tryng 2gt my sns bck)