Chapter 3

4 Months...

"Tsk,I'm sick hearing that woman voice.Can't she just shut ?aren't she tired of talking..like almost everday?everytime?just mind her own bussiness,just serve her husband."Myungsoo hiss and continue walking along the road.Out of nowhere,suddenly he smirk  remembering at what he has done before.The scene replay on his mind."Heh,serve her right."



"Hey!hey!look!"

"What?"

"Isn't that Myungsoo oppa?"

"Where?!"

"There!"One out of the two girl pointing toward him.He just ignore it,making it invisible to his eyes.What do they expect?to get greet from Myungsoo?that's all girls dream.

"OMG!you're right!It is him!"

"Is he going to school?"

"I don't know,let's ask him!"The girls hurrily run toward him.

"Annyeong oppa!are you going to school?"

"......"Again,like his usual self,he just look at both the girls with a bored face."No,I'm going to your house,tsk."

"Wha-"before the girl say anything,Myungsoo cut her off.He stop,making both the girls stop too and they look,facing each other.

"Can I ask you something?.."

"Anythin-"

"Are you stupid or what?can't you see what I'm wearing?are you blind?or do you purposely make yourself blind?"Both the girls eyes widen,too shock hearing such a words coming out from his mouth.

"I'm...I-"




"Go away,I don't want to see you here."With that Myungsoo left the girls and continue walking down the road,to his school."I swear they are too stupid to ask,when it's something obviously shown infront of them."He just shook and look at the toast that Moonsoo has made it for him.He smile a little and open the wrap and take a bite of the toast.Again,he smile.

"He surely know what's my favourite is."He take another bite of it,and the smile that crept out from his lips never leave him that morning.



-----♥☻♥-----

On the other side,there's still a voice keep mumbling with itself.She doesn't even care what all people around her say,whether she is crazy or what.The main thing that stuck in her head is 'why?!here?!No!!'


"Nantekotta!!naze?naze sono gakkodenakereba narimasen?!watashi wa  soko ni ikitakunai!!"Min Ah keep saying that over and over again,like it some kind of chant that can make the time reverse and back to normal,before she even came here to tag along with her parents.

"Shinjirarenai!!how can otousan and okasan make this decision on their own?without even telling me about it?!how can they be so selfish?!Nantekotta!!Naze kore ga watashi ni okoru koto ga arimasu ka?!"She sigh.

"But,how can Dae-nii san just get along with their decision?"Again,she sigh for the second time."Stop it Bang Min Ah!you already agree with this!don't be such a some kind of stupid girl!"She shook her head and start focusing on her way to school and place her headphone back on.

"Where is that school anyway?why does it feel like enternity to walk there?orokana gakko!tsk."She press 'play' back on her playlist and let the song take her mind while walking in search for that stupid school..well,that's to Min Ah.When out of the blue,suddenly...



'BAM!'


Without warning,Min Ah fall on the ground with a loud thud.She become dumbfounded.What the hell she's bumping onto until she can fall down with just a blow?It can't be a monster,monster doesn't exist.

"Itai!Itai!Chikusho!"She open her eyes and look up around and saw her headphone lying on the ground,it's when she about to pick it up,there's one girl running toward her direction and,without she notice she's step on her headphone,making her headphone lying lifelessly on the ground.Well...that's the term she use in her life referring to all her belonging."Watashi no heddo fon!"She clench her knuckle,with annoyed.

"Yurusenai!!"She look up,ready to give a punch on someone,but that shock her for awhile."Korehanandesuka?!"All she can see is bunch of girls surrounding a house while chanting someone name.She take her headphone and stand up.Her eyes widen seeing such a crowd of girls taking up all the space on the road on this district.

"Sorera no on'nanoko wa nani o yatte iru?"


'BAM!'


Again,she fall on the ground for the second time,which ending with a loud thud...again.But this time,she can't control herself from punching someone face right now.





"Eww~yah ugly!don't you see I'm walking here?!"The figure pratically yelling at her.

"Nani?"She look up,just to meet a group of a girl suround her.To be exact,7 people.She smirk.To Min Ah,this is the time for her to let out all the crap that's bothering her the whole day.Now,her other side have shown it's form.

"Huh?"

"Anata, ittai nani ga anata ga chodo ima no watashiwoyonde iru?"She stand up,letting their face facing completely infront of each other.

"What?what are you saying,babo?"The girl just laugh with her 6 other friends."Aigoo~see who's trying to act like they're smart here,talking japanese."The girl smirk.

Min Ah's blood boiling up.With in blink of an eye,her hand already gripping on the girl colar,eyes full with anger."Don't you think I don't know Korean just because I'm a japanese here."She start gripping even tighter.But not for a long time,until the girl push Min Ah off her,making her stumble back.She look at Min Ah from head to toe,with a digusting face.

"What are you looking at?"

"Well,well...suppose we're in the same school isn't it?"

"What?"

"Ah!that's a good opportunity,just so you know..I'm the Princess of the school,Na Eun...Son Na Eun..and this is my friends..."

"Eunji."

"Yookyung."

"Me?I'm Bomi,the cutest girl in the school."

"Namjoo."

"Chorong,to let you know."

"Hayoung..second prettiest girl?"

"We are APINK.The most beautiful girls in this area."All seven smirk at Min Ah while crossing their chest.

"I'm-I'm sorry..."

"Heh,you should be."All seven laugh at her,mocking on her.But not for a long time,all the voice begin to fade out as they hear a new voice,laughing like a mad man.




"Bwa....bwahahahahahahahaha!!!Ittai nani suruto wa mattaku waratte imasu ka?watashi?"Min Ah hold out her stomach,she can't keep herself serious for the time being.

"What are you laughing about?!"

"What are you saying huh?"

In a seconds,the laugh stop.Min Ah look back,glaring at seven of them."Watashi o karakatte wa ikenai!!"She raising her voice and make it dangerous in all aspect.All shock.

"Do you think I will say that stupid word?Sorry?tsk.Why should I say it?do you think i'm scared of you?hahahaha...that's ridiculous."

"You-!"

"What's the point of telling me your stupid name?do you think I will remember it?not like I'm gonna see you all again to remember your name,tsk."with that Min Ah walk pass them and continue her little journey to her school,taking the different route from someone else,in mind thinking that if she use the route that all the girls standing,she will never reach her school until noon.Right when she pass the large crowd,she get to hear what all the girls have been chanting all this time,before she turn and dissapear along the road.


'Kim Myungsoo.'


----○◘○----

"But Moonsoo...what did he and that old man talking about?why do i hear that old man raising his voice on him?and...why do I see some glitter of sadness in Moonsoo eyes just now?I just hope that old man din't do something bad toward him."He clench his hand.


"Oppa!Myungsoo oppa!"

His train of thought been broke by a voice calling out for him."Not again...."Without Myungsoo even turn to look at the culprit voice,he know very well who voice is that belong to.It was no other than Na Eun.He also have been wandering,wherever he go,he will always meet her.And why is that?She grab his arm,pouting cutely at him,in hoping to get his attention.But being as Kim Myungsoo,he never paid attention toward that girl.

"Go away."He shrug his hand,making Na Eun hand fall from his arm.

"Oppa-"

"Go away."

"But oppa~!I want to walk-"

"My last warning.I say go away."

"Op-"

"ARE YOU DEAF OR WHAT!?DON'T YOU HEAR ME?!GO AWAY!"He run away from her due to annoyed to the max,and head toward a different route.

"Yah!Myungsoo!"


-----☺☻☺-----

"Tsk,what the hell is wrong with her?don't she understand what am I saying?tsk.Being girl sure is complicated."Myungsoo hiss,and pratically mumbling with himself.

"Heh,she think I'm scared with that stupid introduction?like yo!I'm bla bla bla...I'm here to bla bla bla..like a power rangers busying to save the world."Min Ah can't help but to chuckle by herself.She look at her headphone that has broken due to someone stepping on it.

"Heddo fon...gomen ne..."

"I hate that girl."

"I hate that girl who make my headphone suffer!"

"Who does she think,she is  to grab my arm just like that?stupid."

"How dare she step on it!ergh!"

"I hate it!!"

"I hate it!"



'BAM'


For the third time Min Ah has been bump into someone.But this time she din't fall down.But still,the pain can be feel through her head,where she had bump into.Myungsoo just hiss,feeling the same pain with Min Ah.

"Itai!Itai!chikusho!dare ga imada?!"

"Damn it!"

They both open their eyes at the same time,and two of them made a same expression.The both immerse in each other face for awhile,admiring the face infront of them.But...as always,not for that long...

"Yah!watch where you're going!"

"I'm the on who suppose to tell you that,girl."

"What?"

"You know,you're eyes is small right?"

"You!!!"

"Next time open your eyes."

"I'm already open my eyes!!if not,how can I even be here without looking?!"

"That's what I've been meaning to say.So that's mean,it's your fault."

"What?!anata!anata wa nani  o itte iru ka!?watashi no sei?!"

"......"He just shrug."Maybe?"

"What?!"

"What,what?"

"Ergh!!you...!"

"Shut up."With that Myungsoo flick Min Ah forehead as hard as he can and leave it mark at there.Making Min Ah keep shut from yelling.The mark completely noticeable,as it turn to a bright red in a split second.With that,he left Min Ah alone and continue walking,like there's nothing happen before.

"Itai~..>x<..sono otoka wa,kare wa kare ga daredearu ka to omoimasu ka?"She just look at the figure infront of her while trying to cover the red mark on her forehead while pouting."Aitsu.."












----------------------
A/N:Yay!!another update!who's happy?!xD..OMG!seriously i have been so into this story until i totally have no idea for my other stories~!>0<..help me~what should i do?...><..keke~so how's it?is it lack?i thought so..T-T
Again!japanese dictionary!!


JAPANESE DICTIONARY:
Nantekotta!! = (it's like saying 'argh!!' in japanese.)
Naze = why
Naze sono gakkodenakereba narimasen?! = why must be that school?!
Watashi wa soko ni ikitakunai! = i don't want to go there!
Shinjirarenai = I can't believe it.
Naze kore ga watashi ni okoru koto ga arimasu ka?! = why do this have to happen to me?!
Orokana gakko = stupid school.
Itai! = (it's like saying 'ouch!' in japanese.)
Chikusho = damn it.
Watashi no heddo fon! = my headphone!
Yurusenai! = It can't be forgiven.
Korehanandesuka?! = what is this?!
Sorera no on'nanoko ga soko ni nani o yatte iru?! = what are those girls doing there?!
Anata,itai nani ga anata chodo ima no watashiwoyonde iru? = You,what the hell are you calling me just now?
Ittai nani suroto wa mattaku waratte imasu ka? = What are you all lauhing about at?
Watashi = me/I
Watashi o karekatte wa ikenai! = don't kidding me!
Dare ga imada?! = who's now?!
Anata wa nani o itte iru ka!? = what did you say!?
Watashi no sei?! = It's my fault?!
Sono otoka wa,kare wa kare ga daredearu ka to omoimasu ka? = That guy,who does he think he is?
Aitsu = that guy.

(Again,hope this will help you^^)


@
Alien483:well,here i present you!finally they met!^^happy?
@
ByungMinah:umm..does flick also count as hit too?>x<..I'm sorry!
@
piikayangyo:hahaha!what if I say,I will delete this fic exactly after you have read chapter 3?are you gonna kill me?xD!haha~joking2!..>0<..ya,i agree with your thoughts..but there's always a reason why did i pick Daehyun instead of Yongguk..hehe~:P Oh,I'm happy you love this story.

guys,do leave some comments below 'kay?as much as you can!the longer the better^^..because i love reading your comments,it makes me happy and because it give me strenght to continue writing this story^^thank you for loving this story!i hope you will keep commenting on this story till the end.Till then,bye2!



(OH!OH!btw,did you guys already listen to Led Apple new song?!OMG!i totally love that song!^^..oh yeah,besides an Inspirit and Dai5y,i'm also a LEDA!!who's with me?xD)