Chapter 11

4 Months...

[The Next Week]

"Ohayok otousan!okasan!"Daehyun greet the old couple,who's busying preparing themself to go to work.

"Oh Daehyun,wake up already?"

"Em..."He just nod."Where do you want to go?work?"He enter the old couple's room and sit himself on the edge of the bed,while still looking at his parents in a daze.

"Hai."

"What?seriously?but it still early though.."

"Well,it's emergency dear..we can't help it.."

Hearing to his parents who's always busy with their work make him sad a little,and there's can seen a frown on his face."But do you really need to go now?I mean...yeah..now?"

"Aww~yeah...we need to go now.."The mother walk toward him and sit infront of him while patting his head,as if it to comfort him."Daehyun ah,why are frowning?it's not the first time we did this...em?"

"Watashi wa te iru..demo..Min-chan.."

"Em?"

"Min-chan..surely she will get sad if okasan and otousan go too soon..she din't even awake yet.."

"Ahh~you surely love Min-chan alot,huh?"

"W-what?!"For some reason,when his mother say that he love Min Ah,his heart was beating faster than usual and he can feel that his cheeks is getting red and hot.

"Stop pamper them too much,honey..or else we're getting late for work."The husband say to his wife as he approach her and hug her from the back.Not to mention,he also place a peck on neither of her cheeks,making the wife create a beautiful smile on her face.

"Eww!otousan!okasan!go somewhere else already!"Daehyun immedietly stand up and stomp out cutely,leaving the old couple in the room.

"Hahahahahaha!!"

"Daehyun!go wake up your sister,or else she will be late for school!"

"Soda!!"Daehyun quickly distant himself from the old couple and start heading toward Min Ah's room.He can't help but to chuckle at his parents,who still show a cute side of them toward each other.To him,he really love it when they does it like that.He just really love it.


---♦♣♦----

As soon as Daehyun arrive infront of his beloved sister's room,with an instant he ball up neither of his hand,ready to knock on her door.But then,all the action being halt as he heard a soft snore coming from the inside.With an instant he knew whose snore is it belong to.Upon this,he smile just thinking about his little sister.He knew that if he knock on her door,she will never ever will heard it,but still he knock it.But a little,a soft one not to make his sister awake from it.

"sureishimaa...."He turn the knob and excuse himself in.Again,he let out a soft chuckle for the second time for the day,and approach Min Ah and sit beside her."Kono shoujo.."He shook his head and pull off the blanket off from her face and pat her cheeks.

"Oi...oi Min-chan,mewosamasu!"

"Emm~..."

"Oi!Min-chan!"

"Ahh~watashi no jama o shinai,hanarete iku..."Min Ah pull up back the blanket and turn around,back facing the older.By now,she already awake from her sleep but still,being as herself,she will always brother.

By now,Daehyun also already fully aware that Min Ah already wake up from her sleep,when he pull off the blanket off her since she is a light sleeper.And he swear he catch the younger smiling for a moment.

"Bang Min Ah,I say wake up!"

"Emm~..nai!"

"Hey!"

"akunai!"

"Hey!you better wake up!or else!"

"Or else what?"Min Ah turn around and look at her brother."What you gonna do huh,Dae-nii san?"

"You better not know about it,and just wake up already."

"I am."Min Ah smirk.Daehyun just roll his eyes and let out a groan.

"Then what?get off from the bed!and go take a bath there!"

"No.I want to see what nii-san gonna do first!"She stick out her tongue,mocking ever so slightly the older boy.

"You better not..I warn you.."

"Watashi wa anata no koto o kawagatte inai yo!"

"Kono on'nanoko!Atode sore o kokai e inai!"

"Watashide wanai!"

With that Daehyun roll on top of her and start tickling her on her waist,like there's no tommorow.Min Ah,who's underneath him was laughing like a mad man.She din't even care that,if her voice can be heard all around the big house.Seeing Min Ah trying to push him away and laughing like a little kid,make him laugh too along with her.But still,he can't seem to stop tickling her for now,despite the actual reason was to ask her wake up and get ready to school.

"Bwahahahahahahaha!!Ni-Ni- Nii-san!so-so-sore o teishi!hahaha!"

"Iya!watashi wa sudeni anata ni keikoku shimasendea?anata ni pittari!"

"Nii-san!!"The poor younger girl whine trying to get his brother's attention and ask him to get off from her."Fine!fine!I'm sorry!now get off me!you're heavy!"

"Heh,beg for mercy?not gonna get me,duh!"

"Aww~Dae-nii san...onegai..><"She look at him with her puppy eyes,pleading him cutely.And god,does she know that Daehyun is trying to hold in his urge to just kiss her right there?right now?No.She don't.That's why she keep doing it,until the older back down.And literally,the older back down and quickly get off of her as soon as he heard their parent's voice coming from downstair,calling for the siblings.




"Daehyun ah~Min Ah ah~!we're going!"



"Going?where does otousan and okasan want to go to?"Min Ah tilt her head cutely at Daehyun and look at him with a pout hanging on her lips.

"Work,of course...where else could they have been to?"Daehyun get up from the bed and turn around,heading for the door to bid their parents farewell downstair.

"Really?...why so soon?..."

"Faster,or else you might din't even get to say goodbye to them."

"Hai,hai!"

"Faster.."As Daehyun's legs was about to step out from Min Ah's room,there's again can be heard the younger was whining,calling out for him.He stop and turn around to look at the girl."What?"

"Are you just gonna abandon me here?alone?seriously?Nii-san you bad!Dae-nii san bad!I hate you!why won't you wait for me?"She puff out her cheeks and glare at the older.

"Am nii-san suppose to?"

"Of course you should!"

The boy just let out a defeat sigh and look at her tiredly."What am I suppose to do then?"And there,with a blink of an eye,there's can be seen a smile on the girl's face.She quickly get off from her bed and run toward her brother,holding his hand.

"We should go together!"She smile at him.He can't help but to manage a smile on his face too,when seeing his little sister being such a baby.With that,they walk out from Min Ah's room and heading downstair to where their parents at,hand in hand.


--☻☺☻--

"Where were you two kids at?laughing like we're the only one live here in this neighbourhood..."The old man sigh and shook his head as soon as he see their two kids climb down the stairs."People might think otousan and okasan raise up an unstable child,you know?"

"Hahahahaha...I'm sorry kids,but okasan have to agree with your otousan there.."The old woman crack up a huge grin on her beautiful face.

"Hmph!It's all Dae-nii san fault,okasan!He's tickling me!i mean..really hard!"Min Ah glare playfully at the figure standing beside her.

"Well,that's what you get for ignoring Nii-san words!"Daehyun stick out his tongue at the slightly short figure beside him,mocking her exactly like how she did it at him just now.

"Watashi wa,anata ga daikirai!"

"Amarini mo anata o aie."

"Tsk,wakata!wakata!"

"Aww~O ni-ri wa issho ni totemo kawaidesu!Migide wanai hachimitsu?"

"E e,demo watashi wa tokidoki,o ni-ride wa naku,kyodai no kappurudearu koto o machigae..."

"W-what?!I-Its n-not l-like that!"Both say it in unison and there's can seen a little blush crept on both their face.

"Hahahahaha!!"

"Hachimitsu!don't tease them like that!aren't they look cute together like this?ehh~you're jealous aren't you,huh?"

"What?no,for what?I already have you by my side.."The old couple start again their lovey dovey act infront of the two,who had their jaw hang wide open.

"Eww~!otousan!okasan!you both are so...ugh!just go to your work's already!"Min Ah pratically yelling at both their parents.They just laugh it out and get over it.

"Fine,fine...we're going then,take care."

"Min Ah,go take a bath and go to school,okay?"

"Hai,hai okasan..=0=..."

"Daehyun,anata mo!"

"Hai,okasan."

"Take care of your sister,Daehyun.."

"Wakata!wakata!okasan!shinpai takunai yo."

"Hayaku aisuru!we don't have time.."

"Hai,hai hachimitsu...ok then,we're going.Take care!"

"Hai!!!!!!!!!!"

"We don't know whether we'll be back today,so make sure to lock all the doors and windows okay?sayonara."

"Sayonara otousan,okasan!"

"Ohh..!"


'BAM!'


With that,the old couple exit the house with the big door slam behind them.Now there's only the two siblings in the house.They both look at each other and gigle.

"Otousan and okasan are really cute,right Dae-nii san?"

"Em.."Daehyun just nod and smile at her."Well then,you better go take a bath and  get ready to go to your school now."

"Hai!"

"Good!now go.I will get ready for school too."He ruffle her hair,and with that them both out from each other sight and go to their room,and get ready for their school.


--•-◘-•---

[On The Other Side]


'Kringggggggggg~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

"......."

'Krrrrriiinnnnnngggggggg~!!'

"....."

'Kkkkrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnngggg~!'

"Urgh..seriously?!"

'Kkkrrrrinn-'

'BAM!!'

Again,for the-only god knows-how many times,he grab the alarm clock at his bedside table and throw it on the wall.Making it create a beautiful crashing sound to his ears on that morning.He lie down,facing at the direction on where he has throw the alarm clock is.He just stare at every piece of the metal on the floor,with a blank face.He even wonder,if he really already fully awake by then.

"I'm.....tired..."He let out a loud sigh and cover his face with neither of his arm,preventing the sunray from hitting on his face continuosly.And that's when he heard a soft voice calling out for him and there's a soft knock on his door.

"Hyung...."

"...."

"Myungsoo hyung?..."

"......"

"Are you already awake?"

"...em.."

"C-can I-I come in?"

"..em.."With that,Moonsoo turn around the knob and push the door a little,making it slightly ajar.He peek in and look around the room,only to find his brother still lying lifelessly on the bed.Not even thinking to move away from that position.He sigh and open the door a bit so he can get through it.And again,he saw the broken clock on the floor across the room.

"Hyung..you did this?"He stare at the lying figure on the bed,waiting for an answer from him,but as usual the other won't even budge to answer the question being thrown out at him.And again,he sigh."Seriously hyung?I don't even find any reason as to why you always bring damage to this brand new clock.It's annoying?if you know it's annoying,why did you even accept all this clock then?It doesn't even make any sense to me,hyung."He walk over to the broken alarm clock and squat infront of it and start cleaning every pieces of the metal on the floor.

"To me,yes."

"Huh?"

"....."

"What do you mean by that?"He look up at the figure on the bed.As always,waiting for an answer.

"You ask me right,why did I accept all this piece of annoying junk?"Myungsoo sit up and look at his brother with a expressionless face."Well,if you're saying you din't find any reason,I have.First,obviously it's annoy the hell out of me.Second,I hate it.Then,why do i still accept all of it?well,obviously because it can help me by waking me up in the morning.Why?you got a problem with that?"

"..no.."

"Good."

"But still!you-"

"Please help hyung clean it up."

"Hyung!"

"I'm gonna get ready to school."

With that last words,Myungsoo get up from his bed and straightaway heading toward the bathroom without even giving his brother a second glance.The younger sigh and only bit his inner cheeks,frustated seen all over his face.

"I knew i should not  have ask you anything...you always like that..."

---○◙○---

"Oh!Myungsoo,there you are.I'm waiting for you."The old women greet him as soon she see her son's figure coming downstairs."Come,let's eat our breakfast.I made your favourite's."She smile.

"Tsk..my favourite?"Myungsoo scoff and raise his eyebrows."Stop pretending,you din't even know my favourite."

"Myungsoo..watch your words!how dare you talk to your mother like that?"The father,who's sitting at the table glare at him.

"Mother?"

The other only let out a laugh,mocking his father in a sarcastic way.Only after a while,he stop and look at the old man and women back and forth.There again his smirk,his trademark hanging on his face.

"Mother?That woman is not my mother.I don't have any mother."

"Hyu-hyung!"Moonsoo,on the other hand yell for his brother from the stairs,who's just finish getting ready for the school,pleading for him to stop and shock can be seen on his face.

"Myungsoo!!how dare you!!"Anger was boiling up in the old man and he can't even keep it in himself.With the speed of lightning,there's a glass being smash on the wall,directly behind Myungsoo.Making the the younger on the stairs letting out his tears and the old women let out a gasp.And there's a blood trickle down from the other right cheek.

"Heh,only that?that's the only things you can do?"

"Apologize to her.She's your mother."

"Don't ing kidding me."

"I say-!"

"So,I guess this is how you always treat  mom,no?"

"Yah!!Kim Myung-"

"Tsk,I can't believe how can a monster like you marry with mom..that's totally bull."

"You son of a-!"

"Honey!please stop it!"The old women hold her husband and try to calm the figure down before it turn out to be even more worst.


'BAM!!!'

With the door being slam hard on it's frame,the spoken boy's already out from everybody sight in the house,leaving all of them lost for words.

"Hyung....."


---♫☼♫---

[AT THE SCHOOL]


"Hah...again..I can't believe that I'm still schooling in here,despite I hate be in here so much.."Min Ah sigh heavily as soon as she step in in the school ground.She puff out her cheeks and frown.She try to look for Yura figure's but she can't be seen around.Again,she mentally sigh in herself.

"I wonder where Yura nee-san could have been to?.."Glancing at her watch on her wrist,she found that she still have 15 minutes more before the bell's ring signalling the school to start.

"Guess...I still have alot more to see from this school,eh?"with that,she move her feet heading toward nowhere particular,all around the school.In hoping she can find something interesting,helping her to have a reason for liking this school.Exactly as it was on a cue,her legs has bring her to the school's garden,behind the school.Her eyes open wide and her jaw literally hang open upon the view she witnessing infront of her.

"Wah!It's so beautiful.."She step in the garden and start walking toward one of the flowers.She can't help,but to smile childishly at the flowers while poking at it a little.In this time,she's glad that there's no one around to witness her sudden split personality.But then,all of that broke to pieces,when she heard a voice from her back.


"It's beautiful isn't?"

"....."

"Don't you agree with me?"

"...."

"By just looking at your smile earlier,I will take that as a yes.."

"Y-yea..it's beautiful.."

"I know.."

"Ehem!ehem!"Min Ah mentally scolding herself and quickly she compose her composture back and turn around,only to be greet by a tall boy who has a child smile with him.For the first time for today,she blush seeing the other standing infront of her.

"Oh!you...by any chance are you a new student here?"

"Y-yeah.."

"Ahh...that's why I never seen you here before.."again,the other smile.And again,she blush.

"em..."

"........"

"......"

"I swear it's too awkward right now between us,eh?"

"....."

"Well,of course..I'm the talkative one,while you're the quiet one here...it din't match along,i guess?"the other still keeping up his smile,while Min Ah just look at him weirdly.'what's wrong with this guy?din't he get tired of smiling everytime?'

"......"

"....."

'Krrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggg~!!!!'

"The bell...it's ringing..I'm going then."with that Min Ah just walk past by the boy and she manage to take a glance at him,and she swear she saw the boy frown for the first time.Instead of smiling.

"Hey!you're no fun!"

"Huh?"she stop and turn around,look at the other with a raise eyebrows.

"At least tell me your name..!"

"For what?It's not like we will see each other again.."

"Hey!that's kinda rude you know?hmph!how could you?I was just being friendly here..and you just push me away like that..it's rude you know!"the other pout,crossing his chest while glaring at her.Seeing this side of the other,make Min Ah create a small smile on her face.She chuckle.

"Fine."

"Huh?"

"Bang Min Ah."

"Sorry?"

"Bang Min Ah..that's my name.."

"See!it's not that hard isn't?"

"To you...tsk,well then I'm going."She turn back around and start walk out from the school's garden.Before she could even go any further the boy was yelling at her,telling her,his name.


"I'm Lee Sungyeol!"


And she smile after knowing his name.


--◘-○◘---

"Hey Myungsoo hyung!good morning!"

"Oh..hey Sungjong.."

"Morning yo!"

"Tsk,morning to you too,Dongwoo hyung."

"Morning myung!"

"Morning Woohyun hyung,Sungkyu hyung."

"Eh..hey,Myungsoo ah..what's wrong with your face?"

"Is that blood on your face?!"All shock.

"What?nah..i guess.."Myungsoo touch his right cheek and he can feel the sticky liquid on his face.He slightly curse himself for not noticing it earlier.

"Hyung!who did this to you?!"

"No one Jongie..don't worry."He ruffle the younger hair.All exchange their glance between each other,but of course being the maknae among them,Sungjong is the only one,who din't think of anything.He just let it slide.

"Ok then..hey!I'm not a kid ok?ugh!look hyung!you ruin my hair!"Sungjong stomp cutely and pout."Hmph!"

"Sorry then?"

"You should be!tsk,I'm going first then,I have something to do,bye hyung!"with that the youngest among them left them with a speed of lightning and vanish along the hallway.


"Hey,did something happen at home?"Being the curious dinosaur among the other,he decide to ask him straightway to the point,making his lover who's standing beside him pinch him on his arm.

"Dongwoo!"

"Ouch!hey what!?"

"Stop it guys."Myungsoo sigh."It''s not his fault,so it's okay,Hoya hyung."Again,he sigh."You won't believe me if I say no,right?"

"Then,spill it."Sungkyu say in a stern voice,demanding the younger to tell them everything.

"I think you all can get it pretty clear,who else did this."

"Your father?"

"Seriously?!"

"He's too much!"

"Guys!can you all shut up and let him finish?"Sungkyu glare at everyone of them,and his eyes back to the younger infront of him,waiting for the explaination.

"I'm not gonna continue it.I don't feel like to talk about this anymore..so I guess I'll leave it to your imagination then?..'till then,bye hyung.I'm going first,excuse me."


--◄☼►--

The moment when Min Ah reach infront of her classroom,she can't bring herself to step in into the class as she recall what had happen last week and then realisation hit her,when she start to remember,ever since the incident,the two never talk to each other.Well,they not actually talk anyway..but still they bickering among them,that's mean they got exchange words with each other but..no.Since last week,they never did say a word to each other,not even looking at each other.Even a glance.She can't help but to feel guilty all over it.She keep telling herself that,it's all her fault that make the other change his personality abruptly.She look down and bit her inner cheeks.Until..

"Hey!"She look up,only to find a boy who she believe is her classmates.Well,of course,she IS standing infront of her class.

"Aren't you coming in?this is your class isn't?"

"None of your busines..so why bother anyway?"

"Aww~you such a cold girl eh?heh,that's why he find you pretty interesting..em.."

"What?"

"Nothing,just talking to myself."the boy smile."I'm Choi Minhwan..your classmates.I believe you never did notice me,eh?"

"Well,yes..I do notice you when it's my first day here.But yup,as you say i never really did notice you..because you din't give me any vibe for your presence,tsk."with that,Min Ah just walk in in the class and her eyes immedietly landed on her place..their place.She sigh,relieve that the other din't get in in the class yet.She make her way,and sit quietly there.


"Such a cold...well,I guess same like him anyway.."Minhwan smile and out from the class,heading somewhere.


She can't help but to glance at the place beside her every minutes,every seconds.Her heart pounder,where could the other go?
"I wonder where is he.."

'PANG!'

Realisation hit her.Since when she start to get worry about the other?since when she willing to wait for the other to come?since even when..she start to have his company?eager to have him around?She shook her head and bury her face in her hands.Slowly she bang her head on her table.
'Argh!!what's wrong with me?!!ugh!!no!!go away!!'




"Kya!!it's Myungsoo oppa!"

"He's here!!"

"Kyaaaa~!!!"

"But,hey!what's wrong  with his face?"

"OMG!!what's wrong?!"

"Myungsoo oppa!what happen?!"



'He's here.....'For some reason,her heart was beating faster in each seconds,as soon as she heard all the girls in the class start to talk about him.

'Duk!'She heard a soft knock on the other table.She quickly retract her hand on her table and turn around look at the other.Again,she can feel her heartbeat was pumping harder,not even wanting to slow it pace.Instead it keep beating rapidly,faster each seconds pass by.The figure beside her,slump his head on the table with his bag under him,act as one of his pillow.On that time,Min Ah note that,his side profile is perfect and beautiful..how his eyes are when it's close,his nose and his red lips.

'Kim Myungsoo..is your name..right?'

In that time,something caught her.She see a cut on his right cheek.It's still new,like it's only had on him this morning and she can see that some blood is still oozing out from it.Without her thinking,she lean closer and reach out her hand.



On the other side,the moment Myungsoo eyes catch the figure sitting at the back,he smile.Yes he smile.In the inside.Because to him,it's cute how the girl is burying her face on her hand like that.Exactly like a little kid.And the way she bang her head on the table.It just pretty funny to him.He wonder what's in the girl's mind in that moment.But being as himself,he's aware that  the girl still hate him,so did him.But not fully.But still,he hate her.So he just,let it pass him and go toward his place.

'What's in your mind...tsk,stupid.'

As soon as his set on the chair,he realise something.The cut on his face.The cut.No,he din't want the other to notice it,he quickly slump his head down on his table.Covering it,with the help of his bag.In hoping it's good enough to cover the cut that pretty obvious to seen.He close his eyes and ignore the other presence and pretending to sleep?No.He din't.He really want to sleep at that time.He's tired.He's tired of the drama that happening in the morning.The scene keep replaying over and over in his mind,making him having a sudden headache.But little did he know that,the girl been staring at him this whole time?Having the advantage of having  a sharp eyes,eventually she did notice the cut on his right cheek.No he din't even notice it.Not until when he feel a warm soft thing,tracing the cut on his right cheek.What he assume it as a finger.Someone finger.Immedietly his eyes shot open and he turn around at his right,just to see the worry expression all over the figure face,who's sitting beside him.Even when he turn,the fingers never leave his face,it stay still in the same position.Still tracing over it.



"Do-Does it hurts...?"




◘---∞---◘
A/N:kya~!finally!a long update!sorry to keep you waiting,i'm busy this lately with my school work and my art work..==geez,i'm to lazy to do my drawing..and haha!guess what?i get scolded with my art teacher,xD!bcoz the work she assign me to do,i never touch it,instead I draw INFINITE!bwahahaha!well,can't blame them.xD!haha!ok then,so how?i hope it's ok,do leave a comment for me my cute subbies and readers~i always waiting for you guys,>0<

(Japanese dictionary)
Soda = I know
sureishimaa = excuse me
Mewosamasu = wake up
Watashi no jama o shinai = don't disturb me
Watashi wa anata koto o kawagattae inai yo! = I'm not scared of you
Kono on'nanoko!atode sore o kokai ei inai! = this girl!don't regret it!
Watashidei wanai! = I'm not!
Sore o teishi = stop it
Iya!watashi wa sudeni anata ni keikoku shimasendea?anata ni pittari! = no!din't i warned you before?suits you!

O ni-ri wa issho ni totemo kawaidesu! = you two look cute together!
Migide wanai = isn't right?
Hachimitsu = honey
Ee,demo watashi wa tokidoki,o ni-ride wa naku,kyodai kappurudearu koto o machigae = yup,even I sometimes get mistaken of you two as a couple

(hope this help and din't burden you.^^)