Chapter 10

4 Months...

As hours goes by,the day already come to an end without even they notice.There's heard a cheering coming out from all the students in the school as the bell's ringing signaling it's time to go home.On the otherside,in their class,one by one start packing up their things and start walk out from the class.And there's can be seen one figure still din't even budge from his place,when almost most of the students in the class were already gone.He turn to his side,and look at his patner's bag.There's can be seen a slight frown appear on his face.He let out a sigh and continue waiting for Min Ah.

'Where's that small eyes go?she din't even enter the class...' He ruffle his hair in annoyance.'urgh!!what am I doing here?!waiting for her?damn!it can't be real!what the hell is wrong with me?!I must be crazy...really...' He kick his table,making it slightly creating an unpleasant sound.

"Ergh!!It can't be real!"

Like it was on a cue,there's heard a soft footsteps coming toward their class.Yup,like he expect it,the footsteps belong to Min Ah's.As soon as Min Ah reach their class,her eyes widen,seeing who's still in the class.It's the figure he din't want to bump into the most,that day..for now.It's none other than her partner,Kim Myungsoo.She keep her head low,not wanting Myungsoo to notice her red puffy eyes,and walk toward their place.Myungsoo on the other hand,just look at the figure standing infront of him.He can't help but to feel both happy and guilty at the same time.First,he's happy because Min Ah is still in the school,second,he feel guilty because of what he say to her earlier.

Being as usual Bang Min Ah,she just take her bag and slung it on her shoulder and start walk away like nothing happen between both of them.She gonna pretend like she din't even see the other in the class and treat the other like it some kind of wall or something.

"Where were you?"

It's the first words being blurt out from Myungsoo mouth and that's make Min Ah legs stop,halting her pace.

'PANG!'

Realisation hit him,since when he start to ask such a question like that toward someone?well,of course except from INFINITE members and Moonsoo.He slightly cursing himself for this.

"What do you even care?why do you even wanna know?"

"Of course I care!and I have rights to know!"

"Oh yeah?who are you anyway,to in in my business?"

"It's because!I'm your-!"He stop.He can't even bring himself to say that word.For him,he din't even need a partner in his life.No.He don't need one.

"I'm your what?"

"...tsk.."

"Heh,can't even finish your own word,i see.."

"..Nothing.."He grab his bag and walk out from the class,leaving Min Ah alone.

Min Ah on the inside,feel really guilty toward the figure standing before her just now.She din't mean to go harsh with him,but..at that time,she really scared for somekind of reason.Scared that if her guard gonna break down when facing with the other.And there's one thing stuck in her mind...

"But...what does he mean when he say that he care about me?I mean...really...why should him?"Min Ah shook her head and start walk out from the class.

'Kim Myungsoo...I'm sorry if it's all my fault that you're becoming like that...I'm sorry..'


--◘▲◘--


(At Bang's Mansion)

"Otousan!Okasan!Dae nii-san!tadaima!"Min Ah shout as soon as she step in her house,with an instant,smile slowly creeping out on her face.But,there's no answer from the inside.She frown,'where could they all go?'She start wandering in her own house,desperately searching for someone.

"Otousan?"

"......."

"Okasan?"

"......"

"Nii-san?"

"......"

"Doko ni iru no?"

'BUK!' Her legs stop abruptly as soon as she heard there's a sound coming out from the end of the hallway.All sort of things start coming out,cross on her mind.Strangers,thief,cats,ghost and etc.

"It's not a-a ghost right?"She gulp and take a step forward toward the end of the hallway.Without even she realise,she already standing infront of their one of the room,where's the source of that sound coming out from.She slowly reach for the knob and turn it slightly,making the door slightly ajar and left just enough space for her to peek inside it.

"I-is there so-someone i-in here?"

"Argh~!"

"W-who is that?!better you show yourself because if not,I-I'm gonna ca-call the police n-now!"

"H-h-help me~"

"Ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Min Ah start screaming her heart out.Not even caring if her voice is one of the reason of sound pollution that night.And there's can heard a soft chuckle coming out from behind one of the book's rack.That's when the pratically frightening girl voice fade out and her ears perk up at the voice of the chukling.

"Who is there?!answer me!!"

"Min-chan..tasukete..."Her eyes widen,hearing her beloved brother voice from that room.She quickly burst into the room and search for her brother figure.

"Dae nii-san?!doku ni iru no?"

"Min-chan!koko ni!"She scan all over the room and that's when her eyes stop at one figure laying down with the books all over him,waving up his hand.She quickly run toward the figure and pull off some of the book and reach for his hand.


"Ahh~arigatou ne,Min-chan!!"Daehyun hug Min Ah tightly.She just chuckle seeing her brother.

"Ah!Ni-nii-san I can't breathe!"

"Oh!go-gomen Min-chan!"He quickly pull away from his sister with a red face,while the younger still laughing at him.

"Nii-san,tonikaku koko de nani yatte iru?(what are you doing here anyway?)"

"Ah!watashi wa sono-pon o sagaieimasu!(I'm looking for a book!)"

"Oh...ah!Nii-san where is otousan and okasan?I din't see them at all."She look around the room,in hoping to find her beloved parents.

"Ah..they're busy finishing their work at their office.."

"Eh?!!Isn't today they suppose to be home?and start their work tommorow?"

The older just shrug."I don't know..just now one of their workers call them,asking them to start working stating it's emergency."


"Ahhh..~they always busy..."There's seen a pout on the younger face.Daehyun just smile,witnessing his sister pout cutely over nothing and ruffle her hair.

"It's okay...Dae nii-san is here right?I will play with you..em?"

"Em!"She nod and smile widely,from ear to ear.

"Hehe~watashi no imoto wa totemo kawaidesu!(my sister is so cute!)now,go and take bath!you're smelly!"

"Nii-san!!"She smack Daehyun on his chest,making the older let out a soft 'ow!' "Anata ga warui!watashi wa anata o nikumu!"

"Watashi ga te iru,watashi wa amarini mo anata o aie..."

"Tsk,I'm going upstairs then."She place a kiss on neither of Daehyun cheek,and start to walk away."But,nii-san..who gonna make a dinner tonight?watashi ga suita~(I'm hungry~)"

"Heh,of course I'm gonna make a dinner tonight!that's why I'm searching for a book!a recipe book!"

"Seriously?!nii-san gonna cook!yeah!!I can't wait!I'll look forward to it!kekeke!you're dead if it's not delicious!"

"Heh,don't worry..I bet you gonna beg me for more."He smirk and Min Ah just nod and dash off upstairs.



As soon as Min Ah figure already off from Daehyun sight,he bring up his hand to touch his cheek,where Min Ah had kiss him just now.Slowly he can feel his face is burning and his face turn incredibly red.But then,all that change to a smile.Yup,Daehyun is smiling over it.He bring his other hand and touch his heart,for once it thought it was a mistake because he can feel that his heartbeat is beating faster than usual.


"....Wh-what is this?...."



--•-◘-•--


(Meanwhile,on the other side)


"I'm home."

"Ah!hyung!you're home already?"Moonsoo greet him on the doorway as soon as he heard Myungsoo's voice.

"Em..I'm home,Moonsoo ah.."Myungsoo smile and ruffle his brother hair.But then,his head snap up,looking around,scaning the whole house in silent.Moonsoo who notice his brother's eyes moving around ask him.

"What are you looking for hyung?"

"No...where's that old man and woman?"

"Work."

"Work,huh?"Moonsoo just sigh.He know he can't hide anything from Myungsoo.

"To Son's house..."

"What?!what are they doing there?!"

"I..don't know...maybe they send their 'daughter' home...just now..in the evening..Na Eun nuna come to our house,after the school already end..."

'That stupid....why doesn't she even realise that I don't even like her?!in fact I freaking hate her!that annoying girl...'

"Oh yeah hyung,why are you late anyway?Isn't your school already finish early?"

"Ah...I'm just...just take a walk around here..."

"Oh...that's why you're late,I thought there's something happen on you."

'Yeah...there's something happen...with that small eyes...'Myungsoo just let out a weak smile and pat Moonsoo head and start heading upstair to his room.

"Ah!hyung!as always!!all the clock I put in your room!beside your study table!"

"Huh?"

"The clock!remember?the girls always send you a clock right?"

"Oh...."Is the only word he can manage to let out.For once he really din't get himselft at all,how can he forget all this things?because for him,this is the time he like the most,to pick out which clock he want to use for the next one."Moonsoo...you..already eat?"

"Em...no..but don't worry,I wi-"

"I will make a diner for you."Moonsoo eyes widen.He can't believe what he had just heard from his hyung mouth.Instead of asking such as 'really?!' he just quiet down and smile.

"Em..."with that,Myungsoo continue heading toward his room and Moonsoo,just waiting downstair excitedly for his hyung.


--------


As soon as Myungsoo enter his room,he plop himself down on his bed.He turn to his side and look beside his study table.There's a lot of new clock laying there,with some of them still in a package.He just shook his head "Stupid bunch of girls..." and turn his head,staring blankly up on his ceiling.


"Am I too harsh toward her?"He close his eyes,as he recall the conversation between Min Ah and him in the class just now.

"Who are you anyway,to in in my business?"

"Who am I?..."

"I'm your partner....you're my partner..."he sigh.

"I'm really am sorry..."


'I'm such a jerk aren't I?because I still can't bring myself to say sorry to you,even though you're only trying to help me,and yet I...it's hard..really hard..because my pride won't just let me say it that easily..that ing one word..'sorry'..'


"Bang Min Ah..."




◘---∞---◘
A/N:finally!an update!^0^!sorry because i take too much time to update this story,I'm runnig out of idea..*bow*sorry!>^~< I will try to make it longer next time!and thanks to all because you still subscribe to this story!xD!and don't forget to leave some comments!please!i'm waiting for you all subbies to comment!^^!till then,bye2~I LOVE U GUYS~>3<


ByungMinah:wah!really?!so did you get to see them?aww,i'm jealous with you..>0< hmph!
MushroomPea:myungsoo!!yeah!!haha!xD!
theecho:yes myungnah!you ship them too?yay!