Chapter 8

4 Months...

[On the other side]

"Okay,so for this week assignment,we will decide by playing some games.You all will write whatever themes you like on a piece  of paper and then,fold it nicely and put it in this box,in the front.Whatever did you write on the paper will be your theme for this week assignment.And next week,as always I want you to present it infront of the class.Your turn will be decide by whatever my hand grab the papers from this box.Don't let anyone see what did you write on your paper.Okay...so.."Mrs.Na glance at her watch on her wrist."I will you 5 minutes to think and put it in this box.Okay?start now."


All students start to think and scribble on their paper.It seems too easy and simple for the others since almost,half of the students in the class start to fold their paper and move to the front and put it in the box.But not for Yura.Yes,Yura is a great artist,her drawing can be seen exactly like the real one.But there's one weakness in her,she can't decide what theme she want to draw in a short time.Or rather say,she never did think first before she draw.Yup,that's Yura.She will only start drawing when she look at any particular things that can attract her attention.

"Ahh~what should I write?flowers?mountains?waterfall?ahh~what should I write!?"She pout and start mumbling with herself.Hoya,who's been sitting beside her can't help but to notice the poor girl pouting and cursing with herself.

'She's cute...'He continue staring at the oblivious girl beside him.

"Ahh~"She hold her head and start banging  her head on her table lightly.Until she din't even notice that she's grabbing Mrs.Na attention when she heard a noise coming from Yura's place.

"Ms.Kim?"

"...what should I write?"still banging her head."..what?..should..I..write..?"

"Ehem!ehem!Ms.Kim?"

"Ahh~help me~Min-chan~T-T.."

"Kim Ah Young!!"

LIke a thunderbolt,she sit up straight upon hearing her teacher calling,or rather shouting for her."Y..yes,Mrs.Na?"

"What are you doing?banging your head like that?"

"Wh-what?no-nothing Mrs.Na.."

"Really?"Yura only nod."Well,if there's nothing faster hand in your paper."

"WHAT!?"

"What,what?why are you surprise with it?din't I already told you?"

"I..I din't write anything yet.."

"What are you thinking?I already ask you to think it,din't I?"

"Yeah.."

"Then,why aren't you write anything yet?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Did you realize that only you who din't hand that paper yet?when do you think you gonna hand in the paper,huh?"There's no respond from Yura.She only hang her head low,not wanting to meet with her teacher gaze.All the students in the class start gigling among themself.Hoya who's been sitting beside her the whole time,can't help but to feel a little offended with their teacher.How can a teacher be so cruel toward their students,when they can't think of something in this moment?It's not their fault.

"Do you want me to cut your marks for this week assignment?"Sensing Yura tears will come out in any moments,he decide to step in this problem before it turn out to be more worse.

"Well..pardon me,MrsNa.I hope you did notice what did you just say just now.You say,only she din't hand in the paper yet..well,can't you see that I also din't hand it yet?"Yura eyes widen.She know that voice.Her head snap at her side,looking at Hoya with a shock face.

"Well..here."He hold his paper and put up his hand,showing his paper to Mrs.Na.

"Ho-Hoya..you"He glance at Yura and give her a wink before he turn his attention back toward their teacher.She can't help but to notice the paper on his hand.She smile a little.

"Give her some time.I'm sure she's still awkward being around here..can you?"Mrs.Na face already turn to red slightly,embarass with Hoya words.

"F-fine..whatever..just faster."Hoya smile and thank their teacher and turn toward Yura,who's still looking at him.He let out a chuckle.

"Find anything?"

"Uh..um.."She look away from him,embarass with herself.But then,she look back at him and shook.

"Well...I'm afraid I only can help you buy some times.."He give her an appologetic smile.Like it was on a cue,there's one word struck in her mind as soon as Hoya give her his appologetic smile.She quickly turn her head back at the paper and grab her pencil and start scribble something on it.She quickly fold her paper and stand up,ready to go to the front and put her paper in the box,when suddenly there's a hand grab her wrist.She turn around and look at it.It's Hoya.

"Hey!if you wanna hand in the paper ,tell me first!I wait for you,you know that?"Yura can't help but to chuckle at Hoya pouting,acting like child.

"Sorry..let's go."They smile to each other and go to the front hand in hand and put their paper in the box.Yura look at their teacher and say sorry to her once again,before Hoya start drag her back at their place.



"I guess everyone already hand in their papers right?ISo, hope you can do your assignment that I give you today and hand me your work by next week.Can you?"

"Ok!"All answer in unison.Their teacher then,walk out from the class in hurry upon having teacher's meeting.Hoya look at Yura and ask her.

"Yura ah,what did you write?"

"It's a secret...I can't tell you...even Mrs.Na say it so.."She look at him and stick out her tongue.'..well..i write '"Humans"..'

"Tsk,you're no fun."

"Whatever..what about you then?"

'You...'.."Ahh~perhaps I too will keep it as a secret?..."He grin.

----◙○◘----

[Back on the other side]

"OPPA!"Na Eun eyes widen and she's gasp looking at Myungsoo.Half of his upper body is completely wet,making his body visible through the fabric.Myungsoo only roll his eyes,clearly annoy with the other presence.

"What are you doing here?don't you have your own class?"

"I do!but oppa,look at you!yo-"

"Then,why the heck you're still in here?"He go to his place,his place still wet.He can't help but to glance at the place beside him and hiss.'Damn you small eyes..'

"Oppa!listen-"

"Forget the way to your own class?"He take his bag and put it on the chair beside him.Yeah,you know whose chair is it belong to,it's his 'new troublesome' partner.Yes,it's no other than Min Ah.Again,he hiss.All his things in his bag all wet,like his bag just come out from the ocean.

"I heard from the others that some 'new student' in this class did this to you.Is it right?"

'..Damn,all the students in this class!why the heck they told her about this.?!small eyes...I hope you din't come in the class at this time.."He clench his hand.'..oh wait Kim Myungsoo..now you're worry about her?damn!what the hell is wrong with you?!You're not her friend or what!you're her enemy!freaking damn enemy!..' He start to take out his things in his bag one by one and lay it on his-Min Ah table's.

"Oppa!answer me!"

"If it then?so what?"

"So,it's the new student then?!how dare!where is that new student place?"He just ignore the annoying Na Eun and just focusing bringing out his things from his bag.

"....."

Seeing Myungsoo din't utter back any word at her,she turn around and look at all the students in his class and start yelling."Where is that new student place?!guys!tell me!"

"Its-!"One of the girls stand up and try to tell her but then,there's no word coming out from the girl as Myungsoo was glaring intensely at her,well...not only at her,but at all the students in the class,saying 'If you tell her..you're gonna die today,right now..'seemly like it will make a hole at ttheir head right at that moment.And there's can see a dark aura behind him,not wanting to dissapear in this amount of short time.

"why are you quite?!where is it?!tell me!"The girl quickly sit back and face infront,pretend like she din't do anything.

"Ergh!!you all are so stupid!"She turn and look at him back."Oppa!!tell me!I will make that new student pay what he or she has done to you!"

For some kind of reason,hearing Na Eun say she will make Min Ah pay back what has she done to him,make his blood boiling in the inside to the next level.'Who is she to even in in my matter?who does she think she is to make small eyes suffer?its not like she's the one who get it from her..'He look directly into her eyes.His eyes become more cold and hard,like there's no emotion in it.

"Don't you dare touch that new student.."

"But!why?!oppa!that-"

"Shut up!I say don't means don't!!don't you understand what I'm saying?!!I will take care of it on my own!!"He slam the table and hiss.'..small eyes..don't you dare walk in at this time..I swear if I see you here..I'll kill you..'

But God din't hear his pray...

"What's that?why is the class is quite?and..that voice...that jerk voice!"Min Ah quickly run to her class to see what happen,but then her legs stop infront of the door.Her eyes widen.She catch that eyes of Myungsoo,his eyes is more..thousand times more cold and hard than when he's with her.'..wh-what's going on here?..'By then,her eyes just caught the figure standing infront of him in her sight.'..who's that girl?why is she at our place?..OMG!ou-our place?!Bang Min Ah you idiot!OUR?!..but..it's the matter of fact..it's his place..as well as mine..argh!whatever!my place!what is she doing at my place?!..'

"HAH!!!!!!"there's a loud gasp coming out from all the students as soon as they notice Min Ah standing on the front door.Hearing a loud gasp like that,Myungsoo can't help but to dart his eyes toward the source.He clench both his hands.' Damn it!!that small eyes..what even she's doing here?!urgh!!..'

Na Eun can't help but to turn around and see what's wrong,her eyes widen."Y-you!!!"

"You?!?!"

"What are you doing here?!don't tell me that,you're the one who pour down the water on Myungsoo oppa?!"

Min Ah smirk and she start clapping while walking toward her place."Well..it's interesting I got to see you here..oh ya..you already say it so that we're in the same school.."she stop directly beside Myungsoo. '..wa-wait...why am I here?at the jerk place? 'she look beside her, 'and why did he's at my place?! '

' You stupid small eyes!what do you think you're doing?!'He look at her.Well,pratically glaring at her..a bit.

"Well,that's good then!I'm waiting for you!"Both of them look at Na Eun who's now taking out her bottle from her bag.With one swift movement,she open the lid in the speed of light and splash all the water directly on Min Ah face.Again,there's a loud gasp from everyone.Min Ah quickly react by covering her eyes using both her back hand since the water hit directly on her face making some of the water get into her eyes.

"Ahh..!It's..hurt...it's hurt..."Myungsoo look at Min Ah,who's still rubbing her eyes,as she try to sooth the pain and tell it to go away.He turn to look at Na Eun,his eyes is burning with anger..no,it's beyond than that.In a blink of an eye,one of his hand already at Na Eun hair,pulling it.His body move faster than his brain,making his other hand grab Na Eun wrist and grip on it tighter,until there's a red mark left by it.

"Why did you do that stupid?!!din't you hear what I'm saying?!"

"Op-oppa..it's h-hurt..pl-please l-let g-go.."She try to remove his hand,that pulling at her hair but to no avail.

"You know it's hurt!then what do you think she feel?!"All students in the class,eyes widen,including Min Ah,Na Eun and he,himself too.Shock take control all over his body.Feeling there's a tug on his side,his head snap at it.There's seen Min Ah still covering her eyes,but only one side,on her left.Her other uncover eye seen incrediblely red.She squint her right eye,trying to make the image infront of her clear,and that's when she uncover the left side too and rub it again and again.Just when she about to take a better image on her front,there's another hand cover both her eyes.Yup,it's Myungsoo's.He let go of the poor girl hair and quickly bring his hand to cover Min Ah eyes's.

'J..Jerk?why is he shouting?did he shout at that girl?and..this is his hand right?it's so warm..I..wait!stupid Min Ah!!no!no!this jerk!!yah!!take off your hand off my eyes!!' "Yah!jerk!your hand t-"

"Shut up." 'Stupid small eyes...stop rubbing your eyes,stupid.'He turn back and look at Na Eun,who's now were crying slightly.He hiss."Go away.I don't want to see you again."He let go of her wrist.

"O-o-oppa.."

"Now."

"I'm sorry.."

"Sorry?heh,got to be kidding."

"P-please..oppa.."

"GET OUT!!GO AWAY!I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!!"

"Oppa.."She look down and start to walk away when suddenly she look back at them.No,not at them..but at the new student,Min Ah.'Just you wait girl..!you don't know who am I..I will make you pay back what have you done to my Myungsoo."She quickly faster her pace up and run away from there.


'It's my first time hearing he shout like that toward someone..no,it's not my first time..for my sake,I also did get 'some' from him..but just now..it's far away from how he shout at me..what is wrong with him today?..Is it all my fault..?should I still call him jerk?..or..Myun-Myungsoo?'

'Why did I help you?Aish!stupid small eyes..!my head hurts thinking about you..not only when I'm thinking about you..but it's everything that related to you..ugh!!..for god's sake,can you stay away from me?from my mind?I just don't want to get involve in anything with you again.'

"Yah!m-move your hand.."With immedietly,the hand that covering Min Ah eyes were already gone and there's a wind continuosly hitting her throbbing eyes.For once and a moment,there's clearly disappointed shown on her face.

"Stupid.Did you realize your eyes already small?it's hard to see?and yet you still rubbing your eyes.Are you really stupid?"

"I'm..I'm not stupid!"He flick on her forehead,hard.Like the first time they met,there's also a red mark left on by it."Itai~tsk.Hey,jerk..can I ask you something?why are you so work out about that when she hit me with the water anyway?"

'..I..don't know...' "Well,I don't want anyone to interupt our games,don't ya?why huh?"

'..this is why I freaking hate you..!even for hundred times,I can't bring myselfy to like a stupid,arrogant and...yet,caring jerk like you...'She look at him,who's now already sit on hi-her place."Yah!jerk!why are you sitting at my place?"

"Yah!small eyes,then why the heck you pour the water on my place?tsk.Can't you see it'd still wet?since you also already wet,just sit there quite and nicely,can't ya?"He close his eyes,look likes he's taking a little nap.Min Ah look at him with a disbelief,but when she notice his slightly tired face,she let it slide and sit down on his place.She hiss,still annoy with the matter of fact he's saying just now."Tsk."


'Why did I so work out about it?I also din't get the answer for this..It's not like I'm your friend or what...we're enemies,for my own sake..but...still...we're a partner..'He sigh and off to his dreamland.



---◘--∞--◘---
A/N:kya~!it's my fnl updt 4 ths wek!!tdy is my lst dy of hldysT-T!ugh,it scks==oh yh,dnt u thnk ths stry mve prty slw?bcoz i thnk it is xD!so,do u 1it 2cntn wt ths pce or fstr it up?N i hv 2ask u gys agn,bcoz thrs no1 answr it b4T-T do u 1all INFNTE mmbrs pr up wt GD?if it so,sggst sme pr,k?or do u1 thy 2b on thr own otp?lve a cmmnt N answr,k?^^till thn,bye2!(dd u wtch MBC GD?INFNTE&GD in 1 team!Whte tm!N thy win!oh maa felings~GirlFinite!bt it sch a wste tht thy dnt do a collb 2gthrT-T!nah,wtevr bt thy stl hv sme tme 2gthr!!If im nt wrg,whn its clsg tm,thy stnd bsd ech othr rte?kyaa~!!!>0< let me jst die~)



OH LOOK!I MAKE SOME GIF FOR MyungNah!
2627951.gif


Well,I guess its a present 4u guys?haha!bcoz u sbscrbe,cmmnt&rd ths stry!^^

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!^^

WAIT!WAIT!AREN'T THEY LOOK CUTE&ADORABLE TOGETHER?!xD!

KYAA~!!!