Chapter 25

4 Months...

(1 week later)

All students still busying preparing for their school's carnival,as well as their teachers.There's seen  groups of students at the field,busy building a stage for the night music festival,foods stalls,toys stall and others.As well as in their own perspective class.But not for the two,the Ice Prince and the cold-heartless girl,Myungsoo and Min Ah.It seems that they're still stuck in the arts room.Working hard to finish the model for their haunted house.Well,it's not like they can complain about it since their other classmates also busy building and creating a real haunted house atmosphere.With the smoke,the black curtain blocking the sun's ray,the sticky red liquid as the bloods,the skulls,the hands,the legs and all the other part of the bodies.As well as the places,like a graveyard,jail and the toilet.


"Yah!how to do this things?I can't get it.!"Min Ah pout while lifting an unfinished arms and wave it at the boy's direction.Seeing this side of the girl's,he can't help but to let out a chuckle.He stand up from there and walk towards the squating girl across the room.

"I told you not to touch anything,did I?"

"But if I didn't help you,there's no way you will finish it on time.!Plus I didn't want to stay overnight again!!"

"And why is that?"He squat down beside the girl and snatch the 'arms' away from her grip,making the girl startled.She just pout while watching the boy doing his work.

"Why,what?"

"Oh you know..should I be the one who tell you?"He turn to his side and smirk at the girl."Ask the one who carried my bag  around with her,like it's her's."

"J-Jerk!!"She raise her voice."Do you even have to bring that stupid incident up?!"There's blush creeping over her cheeks."and..t-that bag!I-I thought it was mine!!not like I want to bring it with me.."

"Oh really?"

"This jerk.."Min Ah glare at the other while the other just smirking."..just forget about it!!I don't want to talk about it again!"She stand up from there and make her way towards the shelves,where all the paints were kept at.

"Forget?how can I?"He turn to look at the girl."Wait..since you're there,bring me a red,orange,purple and some dark blue paints can you?"

"Yes you can!just don't think about it again!"The girl take all the paints that the boy's asking for,in her arms and go towards where the boy's at.Not even noticing she didn't take the dark blue."It's simple as that,right?"

"To you yes,but not to me."

They look at each other in the eyes,and there's seen a blush on the girl's face.

...

..

.

There's silence lingering between them.But they didn't mind since they already used to it,almost every time.But the diferent is just the boy's words that makes the two off them shut their mouth.They must and do admit that they're still not comfortable with each other like this.Yes,like this,talking with each other like they already been friends long time ago,rather than only talking about homework,exchange some information and et cetera.But the most thing they're aware of is,they're not arguing with each other anymore,like they used to.Well,for now,it's not.They even open up with each other but just a little bit,letting each other to cross over the boundaries that was set up by their own self.They even wonder how did this things could happen,and until now they're still looking for the answer.

"A-and why is that?"

"Do I have to answer that?"

"W-well...y-you have to!..r-right?"

"Yah idiot,where's the dark blue?"Myungsoo look at the paints that the girl bring,but there's no dark blue between all of them.He just sigh.Min Ah look at the paints that she bring just now and her eyes trying really hard to find the missing dark blue,before realising that she did miss out to take the dark blue with her.She just scratch her head awkwardly.

"Well,I'm sorry.You can go and take it by yourself,right?"

"You don't need to say it,I already know it."He get up and walk towards the shelves as his eyes busy scanning for the dark blue among all the paints.

"Well..good for you then,Jerk."She hiss while glaring at the back of the boy's head.If look could kill,then probably the boy's already dead by now.

"Don't glare at me like that,I hate it."The boy say while his eyes still glued to the paints,and this make the girl's eyes grow wide."Didn't I already told you that?that I didn't like someone look at me?staring at me?..I'm sure I already did.."

"..."

"Ah,here it is."He literally smile and turn around,only to meet with a shock girl in front of him.He can't help but to let out a chuckle once again."What?"

"Yah,do you have your eyes somewhere on your back?"

"Huh?"

"How did you know that I--!!"

"What?staring at me?"He smirk."Can you be more obvious?"He walk back towards the girl and sit down beside her,continue back doing his work.

"Then,should I be more oblivious?"

"Up to you then."

"You're annoying you know that?!this is why I hate you so freaking much!"She grab her hair and pull it out of frustrated."Ergh!!I don't even know how in the world that we even  talking to each other right now!!."

"Well,I'm curious about that too you know?"

"You--!!ugh!"

"Just shut up and continue back your work will you?rather than bothering me."

"I don't need for you to remind me!tsk!besides,it's not like talking to you is much better than sewing this things."She just scoff and move across the other side of the room to start sewing back the clothes for their 'ghost' model.Again,silence occupied the whole room.

...

..

.

But then,it didn't last longer as the boy start to break the silence between them.Making the girl's taken aback at what did the boy's said.

"That night...who did that to you?"

"..w-what?.."

"Who locked you in that locker?"He look up and look at the girl.

"I-I didn't know.I didn't really get to see its face."

"..."

"S-sorry.."Min Ah look down at her feets,unable to face Myungsoo right now.It just so embarassed when she's thought it back.

"What are you sorry for huh?"

"W-what?"She look up and return the other's gaze.

"Idiot."

"Yah!I'm--"

"Next time,whenever or wherever you want to go,tell me.Don't just leave like that.At least tell me,so that I can know where were you.And at the very least..tell me,so you can bring me with you."

"W-what are you talking about?you-"

"Promise me.."

"w-what?please,it just a-"

"Promise me,Bang Min Ah."

"..."

"Even if you still hate me like you had claimed to,just...at the very least,promise me this.So that I won't be too worried."

◘--✫--◘

"Dongwoo.."

Upon hearing his name being call out,Dongwoo turn around to look at the culprit,and to his surprise there's stood the younger with his head hung low.Looking at the ground beneath them,not wanting to meet his eyes.He wipes his sweat with his shirt and eyeeing the younger with a confuse look plaster all around his face.

"What are you doing here?"

"C-Can we talk?"

"Talk?"Dongwoo look around him and there's still many things for him to do,and slightly,just slightly he's getting annoyed with the younger.Thinking,what's wrong with him?didn't he see there's so much more he need to do?And the fact that the school's carnival is just one week ahead."Hoya,can't you see I'm busy here?"

"B-but--"

"Can we talk about this things another time?"

"N-no!"To his surprise,the younger suddenly raise his voice while looking at the older with his teary eyes,pleading for the older to talk with him.

"Hoya--"

"Please!..please..em?"Hoya grab the older by the arm,and the older is quite shock when he notice the tears on the other's eyes.He just sigh and nod,draging the younger with him to a quiet place.Once there's no one around them,Dongwoo spun Hoya around and bring up the younger face to look at them closely.As soon as he see the tears roll down on the other's cheeks,instantly he know there's something bothering the younger.

"What's wrong?"

"..."

"Hoya..tell me.."

"..D-Dongwoo.."

"Em?"

"D-did you..."

"What?did I what?"

"..did you like that girl?"Hoya look up and look into the older eyes.Dongwoo just lift up his eyebrows.

"Girl?what do you mean?"

"Don't act like you didn't know,Dongwoo!!That junior!you like her,isn't?!"Hoya push the older away from him and raise his voice towards the older.He can't help it.He's just tired of hearing that the older is cheating on him with someone else.To him,he knows that he didn't deserve being this angry since he does the same thing.But it just,he feels that his feelings towards the older is stronger than when he's with the blonde.

"H-Hoya--"

"I know about it Dongwoo!so please...just answer me honestly.."

Seeing this side of Hoya,Dongwoo just sigh.He should have know that this rumour will eventually reach his lover.He bit his lower lips before he let out a soft groan.

"I'm sorry Hoya...I do like her.."

"You jerk,how could you?!"

"..but it didn't really like what you heard!I swear!we're not dating yet..!"

Hoya just let out a laugh hearing this as the tears keep flowing,rolling down on his red cheeks."Yet?yet?!so you do want to date with her?!"

"Stop it Hoya,you're in no postition to get mad at me.."

"W-what?!"

"I know about it.That blonde girl.All about you and her,I know.So don't make me like I'm the only one who's at fault here!You like her too!!"

There's silence.They didn't even know what to say anymore.The younger know that he can't deny about it,nor he can confirm about it.Yes,he likes the girl.But no,he love the boy.He just realize this things when his heart ache so much,whenever he keep on hearing the rumour.

Seeing this broken side of Hoya,Dongwoo heart ache.He's torn between two right now and he didn't know what to do.If seeing the girl crying hurt him,then seeing the boy crying  hurts him more.And he blame all this things on himself.He step forward and grab both of the younger's hands,pulling him closer to him.

"I'm sorry,Woo.."

"Shh..I'm sorry too,okay?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Hoya-..no,Howon.."

"..."

"I'm not gonna date with her until you give me your permission."

"W-what?"Hoya look up at the older,and the only things he can see is the older is putting up a soft smile on his face."D-Dongwoo?"

"Because you're my boyfriend,isn't?Didn't we already promise that we will get each other permission in whatever we do on the first day we started going out?"

"..."

"If you didn't approve of it,I will forget about her.."

"T-then..."

".em..?.."

"..go on a date with her.."

"Hoya--!?y-you serious?!"

"I am.."

"But-!"

"Just..."

"..."

"...don't break up with me."

◘--✫--◘

"Yah,did you get the things that I asked for?"

"What are you planning to do?"

"Stop answering me with a question!just give me that things!"

"I'm not gonna hand to you this,unless I know what are you up to."

"...tsk,why should I tell you about it?"

"To break them apart?"the figure scoff and glare at the other."You're pathetic you know that?"

"Shut up,you're in no position to say that.You're just the same.DIdn't you want that too?"

"I did,and yes I do.But at least I'm gonna play it fairly.Not like you."

"Shut up,don't pretend to be that nice."The other try to snatch the thing on the other's hand,but to no avail.

"I'm not gonna give you this."Just like that,the figure walk out of the door,leaving the furious figure behind.

"Yahh!!"

◘--✫--◘

(Lunch Time)

*KRRIIINNNGG~!!!*

The school's bell rings,indicate that it's lunch time.But almost all of the students didn't even care about it,since they're busy preparing for the carnivals and to them,all day for this whole week didn't even had a time rules.They can just go take a break whenever they want.But not for the prisoners in the arts room's.

"Yay!it's recess time!!finally!"Min Ah stretch out her arms and yawn a bit."This is really tiring.."Her eyes automatically shift towards the figure who's still sitting in the same position as before,trying really hard to finish the models.Unconsciously she smile.Just before she want to call for the boy,there's heard a loud groan coming out from the other's.He slump his back on the floor and lie down for a bit.He bring up his arms only to cover his face,attempting to block the sun's rays.

"This is damn tiring.."He hiss."..damn the carnival,it will be better if there's none."

"It's not that bad right?"She stand up from there and go towards her bag,searching for her purse.

"Huh?"

"The carnival...I mean.."

"Yah,small eyes.."He sit up and turn his head to look at the girl."..you never been to a school's carnival yes?"

"W-what?..well,no..why?t-there's nothing wrong right?"

"You kidding me?"He smirk."Then,that's mean this is your first time?wow,it sure is a shocking."

"Yes!yes!yes!Kim annoying Myungsoo!ergh,talking with you more seems like it will shorten my life span."She hiss and walk pass by the boy,heading towards the door.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Do I have to tell you?"

"Well yes,you promise me."

"Ugh.."She stop her pace and turn around."Oh please,I'm just gonna be in this school.Not like I'm gonna cross that school's gates."

"Well yeah?it just gonna be in the school?then tell me where did you get locked up?"He look at the girl in the eyes,with a serious expression on him."It's in the school,isn't?"There's seen a red flush on the girl's cheeks.

"But-"

"There's no but.Wait for me."He begin to stand up and close all the switches and take his wallet out from his bag.He walk towards the girl and urge the girl to start walking using his head."Let's go."

"Yah,jerk!"the girl still didn't move her legs,when the boy's already steps ahead of her.Realising that the girl didn't follow him,he stop his pace and turn around,only to see the cute pout coming from the girl.He try not to show his smile,so he just bit softly his inner cheeks.

"Do you want me to hold your hand or something?"

"W-what?"again,Min Ah starts to blush while Myungsoo just smirk.

"You coming?or I'm coming to you?"

"Ergh..this jerk."She glare at the boy."I'm coming,so w-wait up!"She quickly jog towards the boy while the boy already start walking back,continuing his pace.


"Well,she sure is interesting to be with.."

◘--✫--◘

"Ahh..that looks delicious.That too!that too!this also!ahhh,what should I choose?"Min Ah just keep on staring at the menu,as thought as the menu will tell her 'me!me!'.Witnessing this scene in front of him,Myungsoo can't help but to look at the other directions while gigling to himself.Thinking 'how cute..'.But immedietly he shook his head,mentally cursing himself as to why did he behave like this today.He clear his throat.

"Yah,faster will you?it's been 10 minutes already!"

"Ahh~can you wait just a bit?I'm really thinking hard right now."The girl pout while her eyes is still glued on the menu on the counter.

"Yah!just order something!it's food too,you know?!"

"Well,I'm sorry.Yes I know all of it is foods,but there's someting call 'individual taste'.Never heard of it?"

"You mean each own preference?"

"W-well,i-it just the same."There's blush seen on the girl's cheeks as she puff out her cheeks out.There's silence.The girl is still with her own world while the boy just stare at the other with a small smile.And thank goodness there's not much students in the cafeteria and he slightly grateful for it.

"Well?"

"Jerk,help me..what should I do?I can't seems to choose among it.."She turn to look at the boy with her puppy eyes.The boy is taken aback seeing this happening in front of him and he can feel that his cheeks is burning.Immediately he shook his head and turn to look at the menu,not wanting to look at the girl for the moment.

"Well,w-what if I-I help you t-to choose it?"

"Really?!"

"Yes..?"

"Then,go ahead!"Finally Min Ah smile and clap her hands like a child.Again,even without he looking properly at the girl,he can see it through the corner of his eyes and once again there's small smile appearing on him.

"Idiot.This is why you're being called an idiot."

"W-what?!yah!watch your mouth!"

"What?am I wrong?tsk,you could just ask me to order it for you earlier,instead of staring at it for almost 10 minutes."

"This jerk..I really hate you,you know that?!!"

"Well yes,I know.So do me.So what?"

"Ergh!!!!!!!"

Turning to his right side,he just smirk seeing the furious small girl before he turn his head back to order their foods.

◘--✫--◘

After 10 minutes or more,their foods already cooked and there heard a bell ring,asking them to take their order.Before Min Ah could even take a hold of their food's tray,Myungsoo stand in front of her and hold up the tray in his hands.Seeing this,Min Ah eyes widen and there's a confuse look on her face.Sensing like there's someone staring at him,Myungsoo turn to his left and there's seen Min Ah looking at him as thought as he's a ghost.

"What?"

"Y-you.."

"Stop looking at me like that.I told you that I didn't like it when people are staring at me,right?"

"..did my eyes playing a trick with me?"

"Huh?"

"Why you're the one who's carrying the tray?"

"Then,do you think you can carry it?"

"What?yah!do you think I'm that we-"

"Just shut up.Instead,go buy us a drinks."

"Yah!"

"I'll wait for you."

"This jerk-!"

"It's hot.I don't wanna end up being the one who's gonna send you up to the infirmary."

Before the girl can even reply to the boy,the boy already start walking pass her and go towards one of the tables.Slowly her cheeks turns red as she realize what does the other's mean.She can't help but to smile and she can feels that her heart is beating fast.She touch her cheeks,trying to reduce the flush before heading up towards the drinks section.

◘--✫--◘

"H-Hyeri ah!"

Upon hearing her name being called,she stop her pace and turn around,only to be greet with a familiar face.Instantly she smile.

"Dongwoo oppa,what are you doing?"

"I-I..."

"Aren't you suppose to be busy?I saw your whole class at the field just now.."She tilt her head cutely while looking at the boy through her glasses.

"Well,I am..but there's something I want to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Hyeri ah..."

"Yes?"

"I...actually.."

"Emm?"

"I like you.."He grab the girl's hand and hold it tightly."I know it may be too sudden,and I don't wanna force you.You c-can give me your answer anytime.I-I'll wait.."

"S-Sunbae.."

"I--!"

"I'm really am so-sorry sunbae.."She pull her hand from the older's grip and let out an apologetic smile."I appreciate that you have feelings for me,d-despite w-who am I.."

"H-Hyeri ah--"

"..but I already have someone that I like.."

Hearing this,Dongwoo eyes widen and he can't even say a word.Hyeri who notice this,can't help but to feel sorry.She reach out her hand to hold the other by the arm,but the older step backward.

"O-oppa..I-"

"It's okay Hyeri."He look up and smile at the girl,reasuring the girl that he's okay.When it's obviously he's not."So,who is this lucky person?can I at least know his name?so that I can acknowledge my lose?"again,he smile.

Hyeri just smile seeing the older and she nod her head a little.

"Myungsoo.."

"W-what?"

"Kim Myungsoo.."


















◘---∞---◘
A/N:I'm back!wee~so how is it?I hope it's okay.And sorry for the long wait.*bowed*be sure to leave a comments!^^