Chapter 6

4 Months...

"W..WHAT!"

"Oh my...!why did Myungsoo..-!"

"Why did he drag THAT GIRL to his place?!"

"Does that mean,he din't mind that girl sitting with him?!at all!?!"

"It's not fair!!how can that be?!!"

"NO!"

All students in the class wear out the same expression,shock.All make a beautiful,exactly shape '0' mouth,whether it's a boy nor a girl.Their eyes pratically moving around wildly,whether to keep looking at them or not,since there's a pair of eyes glaring intensely at each one of them.Like it can killl a person with it,if they keep looking at them.

"What the hell are you all,looking at..H.U.H..?"

"No...NOTHING!!"All the students in the class answer the 'Ice Prince' in unison,sensing the trouble they would have to go through if they continue looking at them and they turn their head infront,pretend like there's nothing going on in the class.But still,they keep taking a quick and quite glance at them.




"Sit."Myungsoo let go off her wrist and sit  back on his chair,cross leg.Putting his headphone perfectly back on his ears,pressing the 'play' button on his mp3.He close his eyes and act like there's nothing happen at all.Min Ah look at Myungsoo with disbelief.'what's wrong with this jerk?!treat me like I'm a child here!who does he think he is,to treat me that way?!'she pratically screaming in her head.She look at him from head to toes.

"You..!"

"......"

"What's that for?!"

"......."

"Yah!don't pretend like you din't hear me!"

"......."

"You hear me don't ya!?"

"......"

"Stop with your stupid act,jerk!!"

"......"still,there's no response come out from the figure mouth.She hiss,clearly annoyed with this jerk to the maximum.

"What?you ignore me?seriously?heh..YAH!!!!"There's seen everyone in the class have the urge to turn their head and see what happens between the 'Ice Prince' and the 'New Girl',since their place at the back of the class.

"Huh?you still won't answer me,eh?let see then.."Min Ah eyes now moving incrediblely fast,scanning all over the whole class to see if there's something she can use to get her revenge back on him.As it was on a cue,her eyes stop at something that grab her attention.There's seen her badass smirk,plaster all over her face.

"So..you want to challenge me,huh?okay then.."She walk toward one of the girl's table and grab her drinking bottle.,not to mention,it contain a full of water in it.The girl surprise and look at her with a disgust face.It anger her,when out of the blue,the new girl figure come into her vision.

"What are you doing?!that's my-"

"I want to borrow it for awhile.."

"What?!NO!give me back-"

"I'll give it back to you."with that she make her way back to the figure,who's sitting quietly at the back.All eyes,once again set on her and follow it quietly until she's at Myungsoo's place.

"Time for a payback..hehehe..."



Min Ah stop infront of Myungsoo's desk and look at him,for the last time before she continue with her payback.Her smirk never left her since her eyes set on the bottle.She open the bottle and hold it,directly above Myungsoo head.Once again,she look at the figure below him."Enjoy this...jerk..."With no hesistent,she pour the water on him...all of it,until there's not even a single drop of water left in the bottle.To her delight,it really hit him on the target,making the figure hair completely wet,together with his school uniform.

"HAH!!!!!!"There's hear a loud gasp coming out from all of the students in the class,especially the girls.There's also heard a soft 'suits you' coming out from the boys,as they was waiting for this for a long time.

"Is..I-IS SHE"S CRAZY?!!"

"OMG!Myungsoo oppa!!"

"That girl really lost her mind,IS IT?!!!"



Myungsoo put his song on a stop as he feel the water pour down on him.He already knew that something will happen to him,sooner or later.But he din't expect THIS thing WILL happen to him.Even in this state,he din't lose his cool composure infront of the people.He take off his headphone and hang it around his neck.He open his eyes slowly and look up,to meet with the culprit.

Min Ah eyes widen,she's kind of shock for someone who already been pour down the whole water on them can keep their composure well.She was expecting that Myungsoo will abruptly stand up from his seat and yelling at her until the whole school will heard his voice...but surprisingly,it's the other way round.When her eyes met with him's,for the second time she can feel the feelings she get when he walk toward her,infront of the class just now.She gulp,seeing how different Myungsoo eyes from just now.It contains anger and hateness in it.His eyes were cold like an ice.



"Do you...really want to die..?"

"......"

"really?...that badly..?"Before she knew it,one of Myungsoo hand already grabbing her front collar,tighly.There's no sign of wanting to let it go."Are you deaf or what?"

"Le-let me..go.."

"I believe you heard me,no?"

"uh...ya-yah!"

"You have a ear don't ya?"

"yah-"

"don't you hear me?"

"u--"

"you also have a mouth,don't ya?"

"ugh..let me go..jerk!"

"WHY AREN"T YOU ANSWERING ME?!!"Using his another hand,he grip onto her wrist tighly,making Min Ah let out a soft 'ow'.Seeing this sight of Myungsoo,somehow make Min Ah scared and without she notice it,her eyes already become teary,but being her usual self,she never ever will let this tears of her drop.

"Don't think that if you're a girl,I'll let you off...no.I won't.So...you want to play with me huh?"He smirk at her,but then he can't wear it out for a long time as he notice something on Min Ah's face.He also don't know how,but somehow....somehow...when he notice this little thing on her face,he can't take it out full on her.He sense that everyone was looking at them,obviously..but he wrong,they din't look at them.They look at her...waiting for her to cry and then cheering among them when they see her broke down.He can see through them,CLEARLY what they've been waiting for,just like when he treat the other girls on this school.

But for some reason,he don't want that to happen to her,it somehow hurt him.His eyes set back on her's teary eyes.He let go off her collar.

"Uhuk!uhuk!"Min Ah other hand touch her neck as if trying to sooth the pain and try to catch her breath back.But then,her eyes widen when Myungsoo pull her to him.No,they weren't hugging,he just pull her close to him.Their body touch,but they weren't hugging.

"Wha...what are you d-doing?let-"

"Don't cry..."He whisper tenderly at neither her ear.With only this simple two words,Min Ah face immedietly turn to red,now she feel guilty toward him.'But...but..how..how did he know that i...'It din't help Min Ah a bit,she really think that her tears will come out in a minutes.For some reason,she din't push him away from her,she just let it be.That's also the things she can't help but to feel weird,what's wrong with her?

'Damn it!what am I thinking?!!'Myungsoo also,somehow surprise with himself when he let out that word.He cursing at himself for being such an idiot.But being as Myungsoo,he never let it affect him in anyway,no matter what.Just like Min Ah,he can't figure out why did he decided not to let them all see her crying face.Why?they can't figure it out.

"What...?"

"Well...what I'm saying is...if you cry,you'll lose.And that's will turn out I win with 1-0...don't you think so?"

"H-huh?"

"Don't you do this because you want to take a revenge on me?because you hate me?then...let the games begin...heh."He can feel the other is shock,just with her body stiff under his hold.He smirk and let go off her wrist and pull back.Tilting his head a little,mocking her.

"No?tsk."with that,Myungsoo face back to his usual,cold face.Colder than usual and he walk out from the class just like that.Leaving the dumbfounded Min Ah.

"Wh...what?how can he just change his character in a split seconds?But...but why did my heart beating faster than usual when he said that?I hate him...din't I?...."She shook her head.'You idiot!!that's not because you like him!that because you scared of him!!yeah!that's it!!you scared of him!!...'she pratically screaming in her head.

"....maybe...."


"Damn it!what am i thinking?!what the hell is wrong with me?I must be crazy...argh!!"Myungsoo ruffle his wet hair,making the water sprinkle everywhere."That girl...such a troublesome....tsk."He look at his uniform."Tsk,what is that small eyes thinking?damn it,my uniform already wet...all thanks to her...that idiot.I'm not gonna let her go that easily..."




◘--∞--◘
A/N:gah!!another update!who's happy?:Psorry im late guys,im running out of idea..==...hee~sorry..and guys...why aren't you leaving me with any comments?T-T...i rly hope you will rspnd to it..so that i can continue do this story...but..there's none..then,how am i gonna continue doing this story?is it because this story is boring?is that the reason you stop commenting?...that...mybe i hv to agree with you...but really..please leave a comment,ne?ne?im waiting for u~but..if u dnt wnt,it's ok...^^..till then,bye2~