Chapter 17

4 Months...



"Where did he go?I'm sure he walk this way just now.."By now,Min Ah is busying searching for the boy figure all around the schools.It's not like she likes to stay with the boy,it just she can't stand to be alone in this time.For her,night is not her favourite's,unless she's with her Dae nii-san.

"Damn it,where did he go?!"Min Ah is now on the verge of crying,because it's almost 10 minutes she's start searching for the boy,and yet she din't even catch him.Not even a glimps of his shadow's.She's start to fasten up her pace and continue searching for him.

On the otherside,Myungsoo can be found at the sink that's located beside the school's field.Yes.He can be found at there.For him,that's his favourite place since he like to see the night scenery instead of going to the boy's restroom where he can only see his reflection through all the mirrors.He put the pail under one of the water's pipe,and turn it on,and let it full on their own.He look at the sky and sigh.

"I wish I never had a parents like them.."

As he busy mumbling with himself,there's heard a sound of the water start to pouring out from the pail,indicate that it's already full and it can't contain any water anymore.With that,he snap out to reality and shake his head a little and mentally cursing himself for being too emotional.

"Damn it,why am I being too emotional now?tsk."Myungsoo quickly turn off the water tap and throw out the water a little and start to carry it to the class.


As soon as he reach the class,all he can see was the broom lying on the floor,without a person holding it.There's not even a person in the class.He step in into the class and put down the pail on the floor.His eyes pratically busy scanning the whole room,and his mind can't even stop wondering about the girl,who he had just leave out for awhile.

"Where in the world did she go?"

Like it was on a cue,there's heard a loud screaming coming out from downstairs.Myungsoo,with an instant leave the classroom and run towards the direction of the voice.In hoping,he will make it,to the sources of the voice as fastas he can.But still,he can't catch up with the voice as it start to fade away each seconds pass by.

"Ahh!!!!"

Again,he heard it and now he definitely gonna catch up with the owner of the voice's.He's certain sure that it's not far away from where he's now,by hearing to the voice range.

"Yah!small eyes!where are you?!"

There's no respond coming out from the other.Instead,he heard his voice pratically echoing through the hallway.And somehow,it makes him turn a bit annoy with it.Of course he would,who wouldn't?When we desperately searching for someone,definitely we want to hear a respond or see the other's figure as fast as possible.Not geting a completely silence replying to us.

"Ergh!Damn it!yah!!if you can hear my voice,respond to it!can't you?!"

There's still no respond and the girl's voice never reach his ears.Clearly there's seen a frustrated face on him and he pratically cursing over nothing toward no one.

Like the God is playing with them,there on the spot the voice can be heard again.Mentally note in himself that the voice might only can be heard once in awhile,he start to focus to listen to it and make a guess from where did the voice come from.First it was fade.Very fade,that at a point he might can't heard it.But slowly the voice become more clearer and clearer.

"Myungsoo!!!"

'Min Ah...'

With the speed of a lightning,he run toward where the voice from,and what he saw the next shock him.There's seen the girl crouching down while closing both her ears.But that's not what he's shock about.He's shock because there,for the first time he see the girl's crying.He can't really tell whether it is true or not,because of the dark hallway.And the light that keep on turning off din't help either.

At that time,he really want to approach the girl and crouch infront of her and pull her into a hug.He really want.And guess what?he really did that.He brought up one of his hand only to the girl's back while whispering useless words,trying to calm her down.Seeing her like this,like a person who's in hysteria,make him hurt for some reason.And he can't help but to pull the girl closer to him.

"Shh...it's okay."

"Myung...soo.."

"Shh...!"

"Myu-Myungsoo.."

"Yeah..I'm here.Don't worry.."


Min Ah on the other side,feel relief when he see the other's coming toward her.But then,the next thing that the boy did to her,make she's shock over it.Her brain can't even possess what's happening right now.The boy suddenly hug her and pull her into his embrace without saying a word.

But then of course,being as her usual self,the most oblivious among the two,she din't even care what's the boy is doing to her.At that time,she really is glad that the boy's already found her.With no hesistation,she wrap her hand around the boy and nuzzle her face on the crook of the boy's neck,while mumbling something like 'stupid','where are you' and etc.

"J-jerk..."

"Yeah...."

"Stupid...."

"....."

"I hate you..."

"...."

"...."

"..sorry.."

"..I hate you..."

"..I'm sorry.."


--♣☻♣---

"Bwahahahahaha!!Oh my god!!guys!did you see it?did you?"

"Yeah!suits her!!"

"Yeah!!she's too cocky!suits her really well!"

"Heh,that's what she get for being too cocky...and for stealing away Myungsoo from me!" There's can be seen a smirk forming perfectly on Na Eun face as she get herself being entertain when they prank the 'cold-heartless girl' just now.

"Haha!for sure she's still keep screaming like an idiot right now!"Bomi say,as they all seven start to move away from the school and head toward their home.Totally oblivious of Myungsoo's figure in the school's.

"But..Na Eun ah,why did you even want to put a prank on her?did she do something to you?"Namjoo,being the most slower among them,din't even catch up with the others when she just standing there,hearing all the things that they're talking about.Hearing this,all of them let out a heavy sigh and just shook their head.Eunji turn to look at Namjoo and mock on her.

"You know what Namjoo?you're slow..too slow.."

"Yeah...like a turtle.."

"Hey!I'm not!okay?"

"Yeah..yeah whatever,Namjoo..."Hayoung flick the older on her forehead,resulting the pout from the older.

"But..don't you find it weird that she already start to freak out when we turn off the light on the hallway?Like,hello!we din't even do anything!"Eunji brag out about it at Na Eun while the other's already on the front,leaving the two behind.

"Yeah,it's kinda weird..."

' I wonder what happen..well,I guess it's common among girls,isn't?'

"Na Eun?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think tha's mean?"

"I don't know..but then,that's mean that's her weakness."

"What?standing in the dark?"

"Yup."


--◘☺◘--

By now,there's seen the two familiar figure in the class,busying finish their cleaning task in completely silence.There's not even a word has been change between the two since the incident just now.The girl is moping the floor,while the boy is cleaning up the windows.

They both totally embarass with each other that they can't even spoke a word.Like there's a lump on their throat that prevent them from talking to each other.And judging by them right now,it's not gonna be easy for them to talk with each other,even look at each other face.

If you're wondering how that they manage to come back here it's all thanks to Min Ah's phone that's vibrating in her school's uniform,in the middle of nowhere and startled them both and making them pull away.


(FLASHBACK)

Min Ah quickly turn away,not facing Myungsoo and quickly fish out her phone only to see there's a new message from Daehyun.

FR: Dae nii-san

   "Min-chan,where are you?It's already late..are you okay?"

TO: Dae nii-san

   "Gomen ne,nii-san.I'm having a little work at the school today.I'm gonna be late."

FR: Dae nii-san

    "Ahh..really?do you want me to pick you up,later?"

TO: Dae nii-san

    "Yes..can you?I'll be waiting here on 9:10 p.m"



And again,like usual,there's an awkward atmosphere lingering between them.They just start walking back toward their class just like that.Never did they take a look on the other.And yup,it's awkward.Too awkward.


(FLASHBACK END)


Min Ah glance at her side,and all she saw is Myungsoo busy cleaning up the window without even taking a break from it.She gulp.For some reason,her heartbeat is beating rapidly thats it's hard for her to control it.What about Myungsoo?Well,he's just the same as the girl.His heartbeat too,beat incredibly fast making him hard to breathe at that time,as thought as there's someone stepping on his chest.He too,sometimes will glance towards the girl behind him,through the reflection of her's on the window infront of him.And he can't help but to notice the sky's outside.

Now,the sky's that used to be grey just now,already turn to a complete pitch black and it's been decorating by the small billions of glitters on it.

LIke it was on a cue,as soon as the school's clock strikes on 9.p.m the bell's ringing and Myungsoo already finish his task on that day,for today.He start to clean up all the things,and that's catch Min Ah's attention.

"You...already finish?"

"...."

"Bye then.."

"Just shut up and faster do your own work."Myungsoo can't help but to reply at that girl coldly.Trust me,he want to try talking with the girl like normal people do.But to him,won't it be weird if he start talking with her like that?It just no.No way he will ever did that.The girl will think he's crazy and he too,won't let the girl's infect him too much.

"Tsk,I'm just saying bye.."

"..."

"Such a jerk..."

"Then what?do you want me to leave you alone?"

"Huh?"

"Fine then."As Myungsoo's about to take his bag and step out from the class,there's Min Ah pleading for him to stop.

"N..no!..don't.." and just with that two words,there's seen a smile on Myungsoo face and  upon realizing this,he quickly mask it back to his usual cold face.

"Then,faster."


--◄☼►--

"Thanks..."

"Huh?"

"For today..."Min Ah look up at Myungsoo and can't help but to blush a little.

"...."

"If you know what I mean..."

"Heh,stupid."Upon realizing what does that girl mean,Myungsoo mumble out something and he can't help but to chuckle at the short girl standing infront of him.To Min Ah,she's totally shock when she heard the other's laugh and saw his smiling face.And once again,her hearbeat is going crazy.

"You-!"

"Min-chan!!"Realizing there's someone calling for her,Min Ah quickly turn around and catch her older brother jogging toward her while calling out for her.Myungsoo can't help but to give a glance on the figure and he,for some reason feel a bit jealous.The boy is handsome and he admit it.As soon as the boy is coming nearer and nearer toward them,Myungsoo turn away,his back facing the girl as he start to walk away from her.

Min Ah turn back on her infront,just to see Myungsoo already start to walk away from her.And there's seen a cute pout coming out from her.She quickly grab his arm.

"Please...don't tell anywone about today..."

"...."

"I...I..."

"Don't worry,its not worth to tell anyone about it."with that,Myungsoo shrug off the girl's hold on his arm and quickly fasten his pace up and with and instant,his figure already out from Min Ah's sight.Just in time,Daehyun reach on her side and hold her hand.Min Ah turn around,facing her brother and smile.

"Hey Min-chan!did you already wait for me for a long time?"

"Yeah..but it's okay."

"Who's with you just now?"

"H-huh?"

"No.It just..aren't there someone with you?"

"Um...yeah."Min Ah once again blush and Daehyun,being the most observant guy,notice the tint red on his sister face.Daehyun dart his eyes toward the other road that he saw there's a figure walking along it.But it just a shadow,creating from the street lamp.He just glare towards the direction and tighten up his hold on Min Ah hand's.

' I don't like it..who's that? '










◘--∞--◘
A/N:yay!i updated!(lol!)so,i guess this will be my last chapter before i had my mid-year exam T3T(omg,i hate exam)and so,i doubt about my next update.It's will be whether on June or after i had my exam on 21/5..== so,leave a comments ok?and yeah,this lately i'm getting more new subscribers and i was happy to the max!thank you!N yeah,to the new subscribers,i'm hoping for you to drop a comments below!tiil then,bye2!^^