Chapter 5

BE WITH YOU

 

NOTE: The color blue text indicates exchange of SMS between Nichkhun and Junho. While the red text are the phone conversation in english of So Eun and her "HONEY"

 

Chapter 5

 

While everyone's busy catching up about what happened to So Eun when she left and went to New York, Junho on the other side of the table was busy on his phone.

 

However, without anyone noticing, Junho was simply listening on their conversation.

 

"Now, I could see the old Kim So Eun." Junho thought. 

 

She was now talking to the others and laughing along with them like what she usually does back then.

 

He didn't miss to hear when the others asked about her personal life. He was also wondering why So Eun and Key never had a relationship when they were together for so long. But he was more intrigued with the "honey" who called her when they were in the elevator. Who was that? Is he the new man in her life? It didn't miss his ear when she didn't answer Chansung's statement.


Junho-ya, what are you doing?
Are you really texting someone or just pretending?
You weren't saying anything since we left the office. 
Is there anything that's bothering you? You can tell Hyeong.


 

Nichkhun texted Junho when he noticed that he's not even joining the conversation of the rest though he already understand his situation. After reading the message, Junho looked at Nichkhun who raised his phone to use as a signal that he's waiting for his reply.

 

I'm okay, Hyeong. 
Don't worry. 


Junho replied shortly.


 

Fine. I won't force you. 
But if ever you want to open up, I'm just here.
And! Better eat what you ordered, or else it will get cold.

From: Khun Hyeong

 

I'll leave it to Chansung, guess he won't decline.
Thanks Hyeong.


After that, Junho said something to them for the first time, "Aren't you done eating?" 


They all looked at him in wonder. Wooyoung exclaimed, "Junho, we're all done. You haven't even touched your food and we're waiting for you to eat it."


 

"I'm saving it for Chansung" he reasoned out. 

 

"Really? Then I'll take it out." Chansung said cheekily.

 

Everyone laughed at Chansung's glutton. And with that, Junho noticed So Eun's adorable smile at Chansung's naughtiness.

 

"So, everyone let's go. We need to go back to the office." Minjun said and with that they all left the restaurant.

----

 2PM Entertainment


 

Upon entering the building, the receptionist approached  and informed Wooyoung, "Sir, JR and JB has arrived. They are in the practice room."

Wooyoung answered. "That's good. Thank you." And turned to So Eun, "So, let's go so you can finish taking their measurements."


 

"Sure." So Eun agreed.

 

Wooyoung turned to the other members and asked, "Who's coming with us?"

 

Everyone answered:

 

Nichkhun: "I need to get back to my office" 

 

Minjun: "I'm gonna wait for Jin Young hyeong's call"

 

Taecyeon: "I will just take a nap." and turned to Junho. "Junho- ah, you don't have anything to do. Go with them." Taecyeon wiggled his brows and smiling with his teeth showing.

 

"Mwoh?" Junho protested but the others glared at him. "Okay, okay. I'll go with them. Happy now?" 

 

They all smiled at him. "So Eun ah, guess we'll see you tomorrow?" Taecyeon waved at her.

 

"Arasseo!" So Eun smiled.

 

They all left the lobby. So Eun and Key followed Wooyoung together with Junho while the four guys proceeded to their office.

 

As they entered the practice room, they caught two boys who were dancing with their high spirits. The two had to stop when they saw Chansung, Wooyoung and Junho who was there, watching with two unfamiliar faces in their side.

 

"Hyeong!" shouted the taller one, followed by the short one and both ran towards them. 

 

"Are you finished with your practice?" Chansung asked.

 

"Yes Hyeong! We're just occupying our time so we decided to clean up our steps" the tall one explained.

 

"Good. By the way, we have Ms. Kim So Eun and Mr. Kim Ki Bum here." Wooyoung pointed to So Eun and Key then turned, "And these two are whom we called JJ Project. Here's Im Jaebeom, JB for short" pointing the taller one with a blonde hair. "While this one is Park Jin Young, JR for short" Wooyoung continued pointing to the shorter one. The four exchanged their greetings with a hand shake and a bow.

 

Chansung added, "Jin Young Hyeong chose them to take care of the outfits you'll be wearing for your debut. But, let me remind you something. These two here are not just designers because they both came from New York and was known there for their unique style in fashion designing. So please, make sure to be good at them. Right now, they need to get your measurements so they can start working." he tapped the shoulders of the two whose jaws were almost dropping in awe while staring at So Eun.

 

Meanwhile, Junho glared at the two with a peering eyes. Wooyoung noticed that so he cleared his throat a bit louder and said, " Ehem! I think we really should start now." 

 

The two artists settled down for the measurement while Junho seated at the couch in between Chansung and Wooyoung. At first the young boys were only staring at So Eun who were busy getting their sizes. 

 

"You're JB, right? Do you want it this tight? Or this loose?" So Eun asked with a smile when she was measuring Jaebeom's bust.

 

"I'll leave it up to you, Noona." JB cutely answered.

 

So Eun chuckled, "That can't be, a designer should follow what the artist likes. What if it came out too tight? Or too loose? What do you think will you look like?"

 

"Okay Noona, just get the latter one." JB scratched his head. He wasn't contented so he started asking So Eun some things about her. "Noona, am, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked shyly.

 

"Why do you ask? Are you interested in me?" She asked jokingly.

 

"Ani. Because, with your beauty it's impossible if you don't have a boyfriend." JB reasoned out.

 

"Noona, what do you prefer? Older boys or younger boys? Or maybe same age as you?" JR butted in but So Eun just smiled.

 

"Aishh, jinjjah! Stop that already or else Ms. Kim will be pissed off. These boys are so frank." Wooyoung hissed at the two.

 

"Not pissed off but Ms. Kim might lose her focus and won't be able to work properly, then your outfits will be ruined. Tsk tsk." Key teased So Eun but she gave him a blank stare and slightly hit him.

 

Wooyoung draped an arm over Junho's shoulder that was sitting beside him and whispered slyly, "Unlike the others I know" he chortled and continued, "Junho-ya, stop glaring at them. They are still too young to die. If only looks can kill, those boys might be rushed to the E.R." He joked.

 

"What are you talking about?" Junho asked as if he doesn't know what's running on Wooyoung's head.

 

"Aigo Junho-ya, are you still going to deny it in front of me?" Wooyoung more. Chansung laughed at the two.

 

Sitting with his crossed legs, Junho smirked at him and rebuked "Young, stop making fun of me."

 

"Okay, okay." Wooyoung said raising his hands in surrender. After a few seconds, he looked at Junho with his hands still up in the air and with a serious face, "But, seriously? You can tell me the truth. Promise, I won't let anybody know." 

 

"Ya!" Junho has raised his voice which caught the attention of those four and made them stop what they have been doing.

 

"Hyeong, are you alright?" JR asked looking confused.

 

"Ah yeah, sorry for that, we're just having a little fun here. Don't mind us; just continue what you're doing." Wooyoung defended and grinned back at Junho.

 

"You better shut up Young or you'll be dead." Junho mouthed at him. Wooyoung motioned that he will zip his mouth.

 

"We're done." Key announced after a long while of measuring the two, "By the way, before we leave, is there anything else that you want us to clarify?" he asked.

 

"If you're done, you can go now. I think everything was clearly discussed at the meeting a while ago." Junho replied but remained stiff. 

 

"Alright," So Eun replied then her phone rings, again and everyone stared at her. "If you could please excuse me for a while, I'll just take this call." she said waving her phone. 

 

So Eun walked near the room's door and answered the phone, "Yes, honey? What is it?" she asked the person on the other line. "Okay but promise me that you'll take care of yourself so I won't get worried." she continued. "Key and I just finished working so I'll be home soon. I guess I'll be the one waiting for you." she happily said. "Okay, I love you, Honey, take care. Bye." then she dropped the call and went back to the boys.

 

"Well hyeong that explains it all." JB blurted out, a little disappointed looking at their Hyeongs. Wooyoung shrugged his shoulder.

 

"Alright, we'd better go. Just call us if you need anything regarding this matter." So Eun said giving out her calling card to Wooyoung who took it.

 

"We'll see you tomorrow then?" Chansung assured. So Eun nodded and grabbed Key beside her to bid their goodbyes. She smiled and said, "Yes, we'll see you tomorrow. Oh! By the way, before I forgot, thank you for the wonderful lunch. We really had fun."

 

"No problem. Hopefully, you'll join us again some other time. Right, Junho?" Wooyoung nudged the guy on his side. Junho's eyes gave him that you'll-be-dead glare again and curtly said, "Let's get back to our office." and headed off without even looking back and saying goodbye.

 

So Eun and Key bid their goodbyes at Wooyoung and Chansung then finally leave.



************************************************

 

How was it? Did you like it? Please comment so I would know. Thanks!

 

Anyway, just want to congratulate our boys, 2PM for a successful concert last night in Shanghai, China. I'm so proud of our boys especially Lee Junho despite having an injury, gave an exceptional performance. Let's pray for his fast recovery. So we can see all the boys in a more energetic performance on their next concert. 2PM Fighting!